It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When can god forgive?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Moving to the part where I was quoted. I'll leave the other address to the one who made the statment.

Originally posted by andre18
That's they same thing Muslims tell me. They believe God has shown them that their religion is true... but you disagree. You believe God has shown you that your religion is true, they would disagree. Asking isn't enough - because clearly people receive responses which are false.

Have you asked? If you want to be more specific, surely you could. You could say I have saint4God here telling me this and other person here telling me that. Which is it? Please be patient and willing to accept the response in any form.

Whether you believe Jesus was God, or was God's son - if you're saying he needlessly sent an innocent person to die,

It wasn't needless at all. God does not do needless things. There was a debt to be paid and Christ paid it. If we allow him to pay that debt, then we are saved from having to pay for it ourselves. If we reject him signing the receipt, then that sin debt is upon us.

then your God is a monster.

It appears your mind has been set upon this prior to our discussion. It seems nothing has changed from your initial post until now.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join