It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Sigil Results, this stuff works!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
No replies since December.
Anyone have any updates or anything?
I'm really interested in this thread, having read Morrison's stuff and Goddard's.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Why does the universe not like vowels? I like vowels.

What is so special about non-repeating consonants?

This Grant Morrison guy says, in all seriousness, he went to Alpha Centauri and that he had conversations with Aliens.

If he really believes it, then he's suffering from delusions and is certifiable. If you really believe him, then you obviously haven't been trained in identifying the symptoms of mental illness. More over, you don't have the ability to detect B.S. when it's thrown in your face.

He's not unlike L. Ron Hubbard of Scientology fame. They are both science fiction writers selling you a complete fabrication as truth. The only difference is Morrison hasn't yet turned it into an organized religion and try to collect fees. Although, I'm sure the people in that audience probably paid for tickets, of which I'm sure Morrison received some remuneration.

Don't get me wrong, it's very creative and a fun story, but if you take what he says as reality, I've got some snake oil I'd like to sell you.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Don't get me wrong, it's very creative and a fun story, but if you take what he says as reality, I've got some snake oil I'd like to sell you.

I didn't take what he said for reality until I tried it for myself. It worked.

I tried it again with another matter. It worked again.
Therefore, I now take it for reality.

Why it works? Well, I think there are many theories, but this one is just a bit above my smarts at the moment. I drive a car without knowing exactly how everything works, and use this computer the same way.

I get good results. Therefore I use the car, the computer, sigils and intention.

Anyone who waits for the scientific explanation is a fool, and potentially losing out on some "wierd" but excellent tools for life and learning.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
A long time ago I tried some Sigil-based magick. I believe that technically, one's "intent and focus" bring about their reality, and so it really doesn't matter whether you are using Sigils, or a meditative Rosary, or Archetype Meditations which I currently use (book by Edwin Steinbrecher, though my archetypes are seldom tarot/astrology which are merely 'examples' in it). It all works.

One of the most helpful things about the sigil work is that it was pretty specific.

One of the lessons I learned from that and other things is that it is important to ask for the end result. In other words, if you really want a certain temporary night job, so you can make x amount of money, so you can buy a new refrigerator -- ask for the new refrigerator. Not the job, not the money. The end result desire is what to focus on.

Kinda the same with lottery, I might add. If what you really want is a better car or a house by the sea, ask for those, not the lottery.

I believe this is probably so for two reasons: the first that your true desire is what has the most power, hence the end-result is the focus; the second that your guides / the universe / chance probability (choose one to your liking) may have many different ways of fulfilling your request.

The number of things 'manifested' in my life is too numerable to even begin to count. The best examples sound so impossible nobody would believe me anyway. From minor trivial things to major things, you can bring anything into your reality if you (a) focus upon your desire for it, (b) create something that helps to remind you or hold your intent [sigils work just fine for this, talismans, etc.], (c) ACCEPT that however it comes about it is just fine, don't hold onto it, release the desire and 'allow' time and reality to work it out on their own, and (d) act-as-if it already has come to be or is totally expected.... suspend disbelief.

I might add that all the Jane Roberts 'Seth' work supports this general sequence too.

Glad you're having fun. :-)

To some of the other comments: I think you should wish for whatever you like. I consider the idea that one is not allowed to do anything nice for oneself to be a negative belief system perpetuated upon humanity by the culture of the church, in which all money went to them and everybody else was supposed to be happy in poverty. That whole born-in-sin thing makes the first fundamental emotion of everything 'guilt'. Bad stuff IMO.

There is a difference between a negative "greed" -- which usually implies that nothing is enough and/or that it comes at someone else's expense -- and a positive desire to simply experience something or experience having something. There is no sin in wanting to feel happy, or have something neat that you don't currently, or improve your lot in life. If you believe these things are bad you will seriously inhibit your ability to manifest, and/or concurrently manifest what might seem like retroaction on them or punishment or karma. No need for all that.

Best,
PJ

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Any more feedback regarding this subject ? Or this "stuff" has ceased to work suddenly and people lost interest ?

Just wondering...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
well, i tried making a sigil to win a lottery.

ticket cost 170 CZK (about 10 USD)
i won 180 CZK...

so i made cca 60 US cents. way to go sigils!

for comparison, if i remember correctly, jackpot was about 120 million CZK - about 7 mil USD...

later i realized i probably didn't specify my intent clear enough... i didn't specify the amount i wanted to win or anything, i just wrote something like "i will win [insert name of the lottery here]"... might want to try again later

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Have you managed to forget the "desire" ? In all the serious literature on this subject (Frater UD, Mace, Spare, Sherwin) it's listed as an absolute requisite for success.

You may want to try "This my will to win one of the BIG prizes at lottery this year". Seems more specific without being **too** specific (manager fashion).

Anyway, i'm glad for your 60 cents of profit! It's a profit, isn't it ?

Anyone else willing to share their progresses ?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well since I would really like to see this thread continue....

I tried the sigils with no luck at all.

BUT...I taught someone else how to do it and their desire manifested in less than 24 hours.
And it was a hard one too, involving bad feelings between people that had to be overcome.

Person X left home and wanted their personal belongings.
Person Y said no way.
I felt bad for Person X and since I didn't know what else to do, showed them how to do a sigil.
The next morning, Person Y called and said they could have all of their stuff.
Person X went over there and got it with no incident.

Yes...it could have been coincidence.
But Person Y was pretty angry beforehand and is not the type of person to calm down quickly.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well I made a sigil and the results have been very positive. But........
I personally put a lot of hard work, concentration and dedication into the focus of the sigil. It wasn't like I just made a wish and sat back waiting for results.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Sigils are neat and are a cool design concept as well but I believe they fall under the category of lesser magic. The main thing at work when dealing with sigils is focused intent, the main concept is the power of one's will.

To put it simply, through the study of esoteric materials we learn that one's own will is able to change the world around us just as a strong desire for something changes one within. As above, so below, this is a fundamental rule of higher magic and is a concept with great depth.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I forgot about this thread. I made one and the only thing it did for me was freak my wife out when she saw it.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I remember this thread too, pretty interesting ... but I think Red Cairo has got the number on this one.. for me it's more about the intent and individuals will rather than the drawing they made or vowels they removed..

There has been countless books written about the Power of the Mind, Napoleon Hill springs to my mind, if this kind of thing blows your skirt up you might be interested to check him out, there is some pretty cool b/w vids on youtube of mr hill explaining his beliefs..

The various theories usually involve some form of positive affirmation be it speaking aloud, creating a scrapbook, visualisation etc the main purpose of these techniques is to convince the subconscious that you are determined in your desires, it appears that once your subconscious buys into these beliefs that things start to happen for you..

like i say worth a read..

regards

berth

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I am very pleased to see so much intelligent discussion here. Always the best thing about ATS!

I have had different good results from sigils since I last posted here and so too have many of the people I talked to about it. Of course not all of them work and it seems that certain things are easier to influence than others, like people rather than objects, but at the end of the day there is definitely something happening as a result of the sigil process.

As far as I am concerned this is more a way to explore a certain aspect of subjective reality rather than some spooky form of Magik and I advise people who have posted here about not having results to test out different methods, different ways of feeling, different states of mind... what you learn can only help you in a number of ways.

Keep up the good work everybody! Proud as usual to be a member of ATS!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
@Kupios

Care to share with us some other successes/failures you experienced recently ? People could benefit tremendiously from your positive AND negative experiences.

I'd be interested to know how do you charge your sigils and how do you manage the forgetting of the desire. For me, the forgetting part which seems to be an absolute prerequisite for success is the most difficult part of the whole process. I would appreciate some insight on this one.

Thanks

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Lux Fero]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Just a heads up for anybody who wants to try this.

It doesn't work at all.

I spent hours on this thing, and not one result, in fact I've had negative results. I charged up a sigil, and spent hours on it, to help me win a lottery ticket, or run into some cash, I lost on the ticket and then lost a 50 dollar bill. I didn't even run into a lucky penny on the ground for weeks.

This sigil thing is bull#, and that's why this bald guy has money, he is playing all of you.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
By coincidence I found my old treasury of sigils this week when I was cleaning out some parts of the house, and stumbled on the box I used to hide them in. I always found the sigils a very effective way of 'magick' but I saw it more as a learning tool to learn how to shape your reality by willpower than the sigil themselves being the ultimate goal. I should try to find the diary that belonged to the sigils to backtrack all the results; I can't recall what all the sigils were for.

I always saw sigils as tools to work with at a personal level, of my reality, and not the realities of the masses which would lead to the ideal outcome of this whole matter; winning the lottery for example. I can will whatever I want but if a few other people (which there will be) also will the fact they want to win the grand lottery price it could easily intercept/overwrite mine if they are capable of doing it more effectlively than I did. If it did work that way, I would have ended wars by now and I would live in an ivory tower having a lot of money. I can't end wars by making a sigil, as the will and determination, the focus of so much other people are actually involved in the process... What makes people believe you can just win the lottery like that then? It's about what you are capable of in your world, and your focus. It's about being so determined that you know as a fact you will be capable of getting it done, hoping and/or sitting, waiting and wanting really isn't doing the trick.

The best way for forgetting them is just putting them in their designated box and go on with life. Maybe that only works for me as I'm really forgetful as a person... I sometimes I even forget what I'm doing on the spot

It's been awhile, think I'm going to have some renewed sigil fun, actually.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kyouki

All I wanted was to run into some money, even a penny on the ground. I charged my sigil for just that purpose, I didn't want to win the grand lottery just run into anything that will make life a little easier. I didn't even find a penny, and ended up losing money.

This stuff is fake as hell, I can't believe you actually think it works, it's all bull# and I got the hours to prove it!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I am definitely going to check out those videos. I am curious to try it with a scratch off, or lottery, or some sort of game of 'chance' in order to remove from me any possibility of altering or affecting the result.

Should be interesting.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OdovacarDvilhelm

The thing about sigil magick, if you even can call it a form of magick, is that not everything works for everyone. That's the whole business with the occult and magick to begin with. You don't copy someone else his/her method, you develop your own after a lot of trial and error, hence I called sigils a mere tool to reach a goal and not the ultimate goal. In fact chaos magick where sigil magick is related to is based on that whole concept, where drawing sigils really isn't the key to chaos magick; the end result is.

I know for a fact it worked for me, and I don't feel the need to prove it. I believe it might not have worked for you, I don't question that as I don't think you would spend hours charging a sigil for no reason. Can I prove it? No. Might it have been coincidence? Who knows. Do I care about what people think about my results? No, they are my personal goals. Did it help me in the past? Yes it did, and no matter how that came to be, I'm grateful it did. Maybe it was some placebo effect towards the world... I'm happy.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kyouki

So what are you the chosen one or something?

If I put hours of effort into it, and it still didn't do a thing for me, then we can easily rule out it as not real. It either works or it doesn't, and it's quite obvious it doesn't. Since I put hours of effort into it and nothing happened, that automatically proves it to be 100% placebo for you.

It either works, or it doesn't.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by OdovacarDvilhelm]

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join