It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Sigil Results, this stuff works!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

Deny Ignorance, after all.

oh YES Dave I am......this is WHY I deny YOU......
Just because you drone on and on in this thread in your desperate attempt to win friends and influence people....your just coming of as....desperate and hungry.
(hungry as in NEEDING validation so badly)

Why are you so vested in this topic if its nothing but hot air to you?
If it is SO FAKE and so 'IN OUR OWN HEADS' why are you so keenly interested acting very much like a dog with a bone?
(Dogs are not very smart ya know)

When I find something that I don't agree with I will say so in the thread and then leave.
I have no reason to hang out on a thread I don't agree with and whine & harass people to take my side. I think people have free will given to them from God the creator and its not my place, nor yours to tell them otherwise.

OBVIOUSLY you don't agree with the precepts in this thread, we ALL GET THAT..you have stated this clearly more than enough times...what I want to know from you, is why your SO VERY DESPERATE to try and debunk something we are all finding worthwhile?
Why do you hang on to this thread by your fingernails if your finding nothing here to learn from?
Do you just get off on playing the antagonist and this is a fun game for you?

[edit on 12-6-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

your just coming of as....desperate and hungry ...
Why do you hang on to this thread by your fingernails if your finding nothing here to learn from?

I agree with your assessment/portrayal of our naysayer wholeheartedly. Palpable desperation. The words obsessive-compulsive come to mind as well.
What was frustration and even anger at times on my part is turning towards pity. He is obviously crying out for help - wanting so bad to believe in something but frozen with fear should it not work for him - he could be left with nothing but his own desperation.
My tactic will be to sincerely wish him well, but to ignore his oft to be repeated scoldings. I actually hope that he hangs around long enough to absorb some hope and daring, and to someday try this technique for himself. He may have to be in a more sure of himself place first tho. In the meantime we just have to grit and bear it, and ignore.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
OK here is my result. My sigil worked and it sort of backfired. Last week I created a sigil and at first I was going to will for money but after reading this entire thread I saw several people remark that you should be very clear and precise in your wording for your sigil. So I created my sigil with the very clear words of "I will to have more money than I have ever at one time deposited into my bank account this month." Very precise so I figure there is no way for the subconscious to misunderstand that. Lo and behold IT WORKED.

On Friday night I got a call from my girlfriend that her financial aid check from school was ready for her to pick up and she got it and went home to deposit it into her account. She can scan checks in at home and connect to her bank's website and upload them into her account. She finds out that the cutoff point for depositing checks at home is $5000 so she is a bit upset because she needs the money for that very weekend. She asks me if she can sign the check over to me and then I'll write her 2 separate checks so she can upload them at home. (The bank was closed so she couldn't do it at hers without having to wait for the actual check to clear when I have enough money in my account to cover it for her) I do this and when I'm done I came to the realization that I had just deposited the most amount of money I have ever deposited into my bank account at one time. That's where it worked and that's where it backfired lol. So I got the money but I can't keep it as it doesn't belong to me. I laughed for like 10 minutes.

Too funny to realize it worked and even though I was very precise perhaps I should have also added "And I get to keep the money in my bank account."

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have made quite a few Sigils now, however I do not seem to be having any results. I have tried a couple different methods, and switched it up a bit, but does anybody have any tips?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

And I get to keep the money in my bank account."

"And I get to keep the money legally on my account - and SPEND it as I wish, whenever I wish".

Tsk, tsk, tsk...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cgrfan

Intent - its intensity and focus - is everything.

Perhaps you didn't concentrate passionately enough and approached it too cerebrally?

Don't worry, anyway.
It'll work.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I am starting to believe this is more coincidence then anything. Out of all the Sigils I have done, one seems to have worked a little bit, but all the others have completely failed so far. I want this to work, and I will continue to try and hope it does. But just thought I'd share my results and thoughts so far.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cgrfan

Here is a post from a totally different thread that I really want you - or anyone having trouble with "manifestation" - to see.

I am singling it out simply because I know from personal experience that it works more efficiently and relentlessly than you ever wanted it to.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Alright thanks, I will try this. I look forward to the day I can actually get this stuff to work

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I did a sigil a few weeks ago that actually worked. I had been having trouble at my job and was on the verge of getting fired. So I did the sigil and just when I was going to pick up my last paycheck after being fired over the phone..... my boss had a sudden change of heart and decided to keep me. Turns out he never really wanted to fire me in the first place. Could have been a coincidence that had nothing to do with the sigil....but it did give me confidence.

I had done another sigil at the same time in regards to finding work if I did get fired as a back-up. So after being fired before the start of my shift.... instead of sitting home sulking and delaying the finalization of everything I decided to get it over with and march in there and get my check. Ended up calling my boss's bluff (because he never had a final check for me in the first place) and making him look like a fool. Like I said...could have all been a coincidence. Would I have made the decisions I made if I had not done the sigils??? I really don't know....

The second sigil about finding work has kinda manifested in a way.... I did get a job offer but I'd have to take classes so it'll be delayed for a couple of months if I decide to do it. I also relaxed a bit and stopped LOOKING for work since I had not been fired from my current job. So if I'm not really looking at the moment.... how could I expect to find something? lol When I feel the time is right I will start searching again, however.

I have drawn another simple sigil for something very mundane and simple. I am using this one to prove to myself if this works or not. I haven't charged it yet.... looking for a method that better suits me because I don't think I've been charging them to the best of my ability. This one is for something that will not affect my life in any way if does/doesn't work so I think it's a good "tester".

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
i've been creating a lot of sigils but none of them seem to have worked.

i can't seem to be charging them properly. anybody have any advice?

this is a fascinating read and i'm really glad i randomly stumbled across this thread whilst on a sleepless night....

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by angelpixiedust

As I said earlier:

Intent - its intensity and focus - is everything.
When you fine-tune that, everything else will fall into place.

Good luck.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
***BIG RESULT***

I've been promising to divulge the results of my first sigil for a while, but only after the outcome had occured.

About 2 months ago, one of my best friends in the world got diagnosed with testicular cancer. He handled the situation amazingly from the start, but shortly after finding out - it was about the same time as this thread - I performed a sigil stating that he was cancer free. He had an operation and then discovered that the cancer hadn't spread, and just now he told me that he's been given the all-clear and doesn't need to go through chemotherapy.

I know testicular cancer can be one of the less malicious forms, but this is the best possible outcome he could have expected. If my sigil had an effect, what a result! I feel as though I performed the ritual well and charged it effectively. I'm over the moon. On the other hand, I'm not as shocked as I should be. I guess because I believed in this kind of stuff already, prior to performing a sigil myself.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

That's just *amazing*news...well done for contributing to his recovery...may you have many more successful launches..*grin!*

Bright blessings...

Cait

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Well I got my sigil to work (I think).

I was hoping to find a job on the east coast (I'm currently on the west coast) to be closer to my family. The work I do is very specialized and there are not a lot of companies that use this particular technology so I felt that my chances of getting a job anywhere NEAR my hometown was pretty small. So I figured that getting back to the east coast was probably the best I could do.

So first I created a sigil to help me get a job on the east coast of the United States. Then I decided to get brave, so I made another one to help get me a job in my home state.

A few weeks later I got the job. Not only in my home state but one hour away from my home town.

I wasn't sure that I was charging my sigils the best way but I used a method that felt right to me. Once I created the sigil, I spent a lot of time drawing the lines over and over and over while repeating the statement in my head. Then once I felt that I had done that enough, I tossed it aside in a desk drawer and forgot about it.

So it seems that maybe it worked... or maybe it was all a coincidence. But I'm just happy to finally be going back home after being gone for 16 years. And my parents are ecstatic about it.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hey I just started a thread on this, I forgot about this one..well, I made my first sigil last night. It was career-related..stated my intentions, removed the vowels and repeated letters, made the remaining letters into shapes, concentrated on it..had a crazy dream.. in it, I was in a room with 2 people, one male, one female. the female was sitting right next to me, interviewing me(had a clipboard) basically, the sense of it was, she was checking off the things that I wanted. sitting across from me was the male, who, seemed confused about what I was asking for..here's the thing.. what I think was happening was, the female represented by subconscious mind(which the sigils are designed to reach) and the male was my conscious mind. I can also report that, when I charged the sigil, I felt a moment which can best be described as a "lock-on" moment, a click, if you will.. felt it before, during particularly strong meditation..I do feel that I was able to connect in that moment. I'll post as I continue with this.. I don't want to engage in delusion. My plan is to make one sigil a day until I gain proficiency.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
So far I'm 4/lost count on my sigils

1. PS3
2. New phone.
3. More work at hours
4. Almost to 1,000 dollars.

Have to see how the rest goes from here, so far no complaints from me.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I made my first sigil quite some time ago after reading this thread. I guess it has been around a month now, perhaps a week or two more. The "request" that I applied to it was something that I am not comfortable posting about, however I will share that it was intensely personal, and something that involved another person making a decision that I never imagined them doing.

Well last weekend that person offered to make the decision I had asked for when making the sigil. I couldn't believe it. We agreed afterward not to follow through on the decision, however, but I am convinced that the sigil worked because this person wouldn't have done what they did under any circumstances I could imagine.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I have a question for those of you who are knowledgeable with sigils. Would it be possible to use them in conjunction with other forms of spirituality? Last night I had this idea that seemed crazy and thought I'd post it here to see what you all thought. Basically I started wondering if a person, one who struggles with being successful at astral projection, could make a sigil that would grant them success and help them experience A.P.

Any thoughts on that? I have gotten the impression from the thread thus far that sigils are being used for changes that involve possessions, money, health, or other physical type things. But what about spiritual uses? Is it worth pursuing?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Q_Llama
Is it worth pursuing?

Yes! Definitely! All that sigil magick is, is a way of helping to direct the universe to your will. And seeing as the universe has equal authority over matters of the flesh and matters of the spirit, I see no reason why sigil shouldn't be used to help in less material matters. Perhaps someone can correct me if I'm wrong. I think your idea is great and I'm tempted to give it a go myself.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join