It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[some graphic] Pictures of the quake devastation from Chinese Internet users -- continually updated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Pictures of the quake devastation from Chinese Internet users -- continually updated

tieba.baidu.com

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Karlhungis]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Sorry there is no snippet, but it is good (and bad) to get some media from people that are on the ground there. Not from the MSM.

I figured you guys might be interested. It certainly does look devastating.

Like the title says, some of the pics are graphic.

tieba.baidu.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Woah! that first picture is very graphic! I feel so sorry for the chinese right now. just imagine if something like that happened in the US? we'd go insane over here. We never seen anything like that before.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I think maybe a warning about the graphic nature of some of the photo's might be wise.

It's shocking and hard to comprehend the scale of the devastation. The death toll is now over 12,000 and rising.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Thanks for the pics BUT you do need to have a warning as some people might find them 2 shocking

Peace and light

A warning before they open the link i mean

[edit on 13-5-2008 by duffster]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Warning has been added. I apologize.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
thank you for bringing this disaster to the attention of the people, on a lot of Chinese websites there are even more from the ground....

but like someone suggested, a warning is at it's place, that's why I have not posted pictures of buried school children
really crying when I see these pictures.....

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I'm shocked like most people in the world but to see the pics you have given us a link to makes it seem more real if you understand what i mean

Thanks again

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I do understand what you mean duffster. Now CNN is reporting that 18,000 people are buried in one city alone. Terrible.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

On the radio today they said people should not be shocked if they add another zero on to the last count .

He did say it with respect and wished all the people the best

I sure hope like many other people he was wrong

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by duffster

To be honest, I am expecting there to be another zero there when all is said and done. I hope I am wrong though.

top topics

join