It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polygamist Mother gives birth, baby taken by State.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Polygamist Mother gives birth, baby taken by State.

www.kdbc.com

Associated Press - May 13, 2008 12:13 AM ET

SAN ANTONIO (AP) - A mother who was taken from a Texas polygamist sect and is being held as a minor in state custody has given birth to a baby boy.

Officials immediately took the child into protective custody.
The new mother has claimed she is 22 and has filed a writ of habeas corpus to be freed from state custody.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Come on people.

Where are the supporters for this lady. I don't care if
the girl is 14, you don't take a baby away from the mother.

Boo for Texas! Boo for the government!

Boo for the bastards! Down with fascism.

Chalk one up for the young lady.

Habeas corpus (/'heɪbiəs 'kɔɹpəs/), Latin for "you [should] have the body", is the name of a legal action or writ by means of which detainees can seek relief from unlawful imprisonment.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.kdbc.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I think the entire thing is an attack on their religion. And come to find out it was all based on a hoax? I think they knew it was bs in the begining. Those people live with the mothers of their wives in close proximity. No one is going to hurt someones child infront of them.

I would refer to the hoaxer as having a crusader complex, she lost at life therefore shes gone on a crusade to hurt men. Much like a woman hater there are man haters. Last time I checked this was called swatting and its a felony. Man the police really suck at tracking down felons huh?

I would definately compare this to Waco, I really think they tryed to prevoke these people. I also believe they had a good life where they were and they were not harming anyone. If you dont agree with the way someone believes you dont just take away their rights.

These people now have no rights, and they forced the wives to leave the men by threatening them with their children. Then these people put up a website to argue their cause and CNN links it but intentionally makes the link not work. I mean the conspiracy is miles deep. Not only are they being attacked by texas officials they are being attacked by our media and many many more people.

They cryed fowl when the men didnt go on the air and the women did. Fact is the men have been demonized, its not even a good idea for them to speak out. I dont agree with their way of life but they are human beings and humans deserve a certain set of rights.

I remember contacting CPS in Texas for my ex when she was being felt up by her step father and punched in the face by her psychopathic mother. All they wanted to investigate was me. No one cared about the molestation. This is planned people and probably planned by some female at the top who cannot stand men getting their cake and eating it to.

I have had to stop reading the articles because it would make my blood pressure go way way up and I would ramble on for hours about it. So I think Im going to go back to doing that. Its such a violation of human rights that its flat out retarded, but because people dont agree with their religion they look the other way. I feel the majority of humans are trash, this only adds to my theory.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Memysabu]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
that's sickening. those people have rights. Polygamy or not, it's their belief and it should be accepted by our government, it's their religious beliefs for godsake. shame on everyone for treating those people like animals.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I just can't find the law, the allows our government, whether state or federal, to take away a baby from a Mother.

It can't be because she has abused the child, unless they have access to some sort of "minority report", being able to see future abuse.

I mean, even the Staties are admitting she might be of age.

This is worse than Waco, because they are being more obvious,
more in our face, ha ha, what are you going to do about it?

State authorities acknowledge that the mother may be an adult. But they say she's 1 of nearly 30 girls whose ages are in dispute.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The fact is girls who dont wear makeup look younger. My Ex was 20 and everyone thought I was a pedo because she looked 14.

I try and encourage any girl Im with not to wear makeup.

So in this instance because the girls arent whores they are children.
Thats as point blank as I can put it.

Now Im off to blog on the subject.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
just let people live their own lives, holy science!, this people have no freedom because of the religious and facist laws the world has today.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Yes this whole thing has bugged me from the very beginning. There people have rights and they have been completely stripped. I tell all the people who come on ATS and say that I am full of it that Im just fear mongering that our rights are gone..well WAKE UP SHEEPLE because this right here can happen to anybody that the government doesnt agree with.

Everything about this has been unconstitutional first they went in on a hoax no credible evidence...

Then they dont give the people individual trials just one mass trial where they say take the children...

Now they continue to take their children while the media spins it like its the sects fault. Mother gives birth and another heading for another story was teenage sect daughter has kids meanwhile at the very bottom of the story it says oh btw she is 18 years old....between the media and the government this whole thing stinks.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Did you see what I saw?

The intentionally broken link on CNN?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

Living in Texas , this is very hard to watch. The abuse of those kids by CPS was so bad that the children were turned over to the Mental Health Mental Resources department of the Texas government. The MHMR people were threatened by CPS. They were told they would be fired if they told anyone what they witnessed CPS doing to the FDLS children. What MHMR people saw of the abuse CPS case workers were subjecting the FDLS children to was so appalling that the MHMR people chose to lose their jobs rather than be silent partipants in CPS abuse of those kids. CPS must be stopped. They are being way to arrogant and high handed. If this is how they behave when they know they are being watched, then I shudder at the thought of what happens in the individual cases where they are not so well watched.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways
I just can't find the law, the allows our government, whether state or federal, to take away a baby from a Mother.

Actually, it was done under the "contract" that's most commonly known as the "Birth Certificate." If the infant's name was written in all capital letters, that basically turns the infant into a "corporate asset" owned by the State under the rule of "Capitis Diminutio Maxima...As described in USA vs. US.

There are some remedies that can be used...Near the bottom of page 13 in this thread, I included a link (Named "Recourse & Remedy") that might help describe the legal situation & explains how the State & Feds have justified their slavery of Citizens. I don't condone it (in fact, I condemn it) but that doesn't stop me from trying to understand it.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Why are polygamists under such attack?

Have the Christians got nothing better to do with their time?

I was under the impression the US strived to be a "free" nation like Canada... yet here I am hearing a distant echo of someone screaming "We will tell you how many people you can love!"

I think I can also hear something about not being allowed out of the Church on a Sunday, punishable by burning at the cross... but that could just be foreshadowing.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

It's not Christians it is totalitarians in our government who pulled off this raid. They used Babtist church busses and shame be on the Babtists who cooperated with the totalitarians in their first major round up of children.The truth is Christians can be as cowardly as anyone else in the face of power and money. Some of the Babtists cooperated with this raid in hopes of scoring points with those who are using power for diabolical purposes. Christians and non Christians both ought to know that there is no truce between wolves and sheep.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

Yes, I'm well aware of this.

I'm glad you brought it up though.

Jordan Maxwell explains it very well
in this video

Every citizen should watch it.
It hits the nail on the head.

We are all collateral.

top topics

join