It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky Circles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
when i first saw these three pics i instantly though "underground military activity" for some reason. Than i laughed at the ufo theory. No offense but i can't believe that, wouldn't it be kinda obvious to see the clouds move? If a UFO races off to an unknown destination leaving that, you better be sure to catch the clouds moving. Nice find though, these are interesting no matter what they are.

(No offense was meant to anyone with this post)

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

You know they're not listening to you don't you? You've explained it several times, backed it up with evidence, and still they won't listen.
They want to believe too much

Best thing to do is just smile and nod and leave with your dignity

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mark Roazhar
reply to post by Shugo

You know they're not listening to you don't you? You've explained it several times, backed it up with evidence, and still they won't listen.
They want to believe too much

Best thing to do is just smile and nod and leave with your dignity

Have you ever heard of media disinformation? Its false stories the media makes up all the time so that we don't dare think outside the box. I never believe the garbage coming from the media.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

'cuse me? I know I'm not media, I know oz isn't media. We are people who have done research and have facts. Before you go blowing off everyone on the face of the earth why don't you present some facts? We've given you our scientific proof, where's yours?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

Have you ever heard of media disinformation? Its false stories the media makes up all the time so that we don't dare think outside the box. I never believe the garbage coming from the media.

I was going to respond with something petty, but I'm not going to do it.
You want to believe in a massive spaceship flying through the clouds, miles in size and invisible, and I'll believe in natural weather phenomenon

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
you guys are all fools!!

i know exactly what they are.... and whatever you do dont touch them....
there is usually a strange smell acompanying this phenomina..
thats because you are in fact, looking at an up close and personal picture, of gods a**hole!!

[edit on 14/5/2008 by Zeus187]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
tracing the cloud movement i would suggest that there was a "shiplike" object passing through the cloud, creating a suction.

regards

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

This is an occurrence of Minimal Lens Flare. Lens Flare is a common occurrence in photos when "Orbs" seem to appear when a photo is shot, especially when shooting in sunlight.

As you can see in the enhanced original image, the orange orb is accompanied by a blue one just to the left. An obvious indicator of Lens Flare:

Here is an example of extreme Lens Flare:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
SuperSlovak, sounds like you won't believe any conventional explanation. Are you saying the scientific answer isn't good enough, it HAS to be spaceships?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovakHave you ever heard of media disinformation? Its false stories the media makes up all the time so that we don't dare think outside the box. I never believe the garbage coming from the media.

Respectfully, SuperSlovak, but labelling someone a "media disinfo agent" just because you don't like the answer they provided is not a valid way of winning a debate.

For instance, the "disinfo agent" claims could run both ways -- I could easily say that your original post is "just disinformation spread by someone whose agenda is served by us believing that cloud is caused by ETs"

Don't get me wrong -- I'm not saying your post is deliberate disinformation. I'm just saying that it's easy for someone to make baseless disinfo agent claims against someone else...and those claims serve no benefit to anyone on these boards.

...and the claiming that the science of meteorology is simply media disinformation which is serving to hide the truth seems pretty baseless to me.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I love how all these quoted sources say scientists "think" or scientists analyzing have a "theory" and then they proceed to behave as though this is a valid answer to the question.

Thinking something.. does not equal PROOF.. even if its a scientist doing the thinking.. Theories are just that.. THEORIES. They call them theories because they have not been proven and have no factual merit at the time.

So can we please stop posting theories and treating them like answers?

Personally I do not buy the ice crystal theory any more than I buy the swamp gas garbage that the government likes to use to explain away sightings.

While it is possible.. I see nothing factual supporting the theories or explaining the shape similarities.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by SuperSlovakHave you ever heard of media disinformation? Its false stories the media makes up all the time so that we don't dare think outside the box. I never believe the garbage coming from the media.

Respectfully, SuperSlovak, but labelling someone a "media disinfo agent" just because you don't like the answer they provided is not a valid way of winning a debate.

For instance, the "disinfo agent" claims could run both ways -- I could easily say that your original post is "just disinformation spread by someone whose agenda is served by us believing that cloud is caused by ETs"

Don't get me wrong -- I'm not saying your post is deliberate disinformation. I'm just saying that it's easy for someone to make baseless disinfo agent claims against someone else...and those claims serve no benefit to anyone on these boards.

...and the claiming that the science of meteorology is simply media disinformation which is serving to hide the truth seems pretty baseless to me.

im not saying anyone is wrong or calling anyone a disinfo agent, i just dont trust the media or scientists cause they dont always show how they get their results.

also if it was a natural event then one would figure the phenomenon would be a different shape every time, not two identical patterns in two different locations.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Why not?
They're clouds!

Are you saying all clouds are always different no matter what from all angles, all the time? Or are you saying that they either have to be the same or not? Honestly, do you listen to yourself when you speak?

reply to post by NephraTari

Well isn't that an educated statement?
Everything started as a theory. This stuff has happened for many many years, it takes hours for them to form. How long would it take for a "UFO" to leave one? I certainly doubt it'd take them a whole hour, and leave something behind. You're forgetting that ice is solid liquid H2O, what are clouds? Anyone remember this from elementary school?

[edit on 14.5.2008 by Shugo]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Not one mention of HARRP!! strange

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join