It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Masons do??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
These masons are pretty crazy. It takes a lot to be invited in. When you are invited you have to strange hardful and painful tasks. However if you are accepted and you a member you swear to help every other mason. some find that masons are evil which may be true. There is something behind it. It wouldbe sweet if I could be a mason. yeah also masons are very secret so I would love to find the secrets out. Of course i wouldn't tell anyone.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zuzubar
These masons are pretty crazy. It takes a lot to be invited in. When you are invited you have to strange hardful and painful tasks. However if you are accepted and you a member you swear to help every other mason. some find that masons are evil which may be true. There is something behind it. It wouldbe sweet if I could be a mason. yeah also masons are very secret so I would love to find the secrets out. Of course i wouldn't tell anyone.

It is not hard to be "invited" into Masonry. Becoming a Mason isn't the difficult part. It's the endless search for "light". I was reading an article that I skimmed over once before. But when I really took the time to really read the article It gave a very interesting theory about modern Freemasonry & the Illuminati Let me post some important parts of the article:

"Illumination had long been a cherished component of Masonry and other occult groups. The Masonic candidate requests, and is promised "light in Masonry." As he goes up the ladder of initiation, he receives "more light". It is because of this society's emphasis on illumination that the AISB became known by its more common title, the Illuminati.

The term Illuminati, is the plural of the Latin, Illuminatus, meaning "one who is illuminated." Thus, it means a person who has received the full extent of the initiation that is available through Freemasonry. "

The article can be found here >> www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think it ties together Freemasonry & the Illuminati rather solidly.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth
Who or what is there "King"?

Somebody call me?

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

...I think all they really do is get together and congratulate each other on how rich and smart they are...

I'm a 32�, can you tell me where my wealth is hiding?
Heck, I haven't even had a job for six months now

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I have been a Mason for over 20 years, and no Mason I have ever met has had any ambitions for world domination. Basically Masonry is a Society with secrets - not a secret society. Freemasons together have formed a brotherhood that spans the globe. No Freemason need to go another country and not have somewhere at which they can meet like-minded people.

There are no restrictions on the amount of time it takes for a Mason to take his degrees, and like in so many other things, the harder he works, the quicker he succeeds.

Political or religious beliefs are of no concern in a Masonic Lodge. No one is banned because of them, all that is required is that a candidate believes in a higher being. However, some political and Church leaders do not like Masons because of the vows a Mason makes promising that he will not divulge the secrets of his society. At his initiation he is given the chance to make those promises or to refuse. There is no obligation until he has vowed never to reveal those secrets and then he is bound by his honour.

A large part of Freemasonry is the preservation of it's history which is fascinating. The founders were wise men who realised that if they made the right to learn that history something of a task, there would always be people who would be prepared to go to the trouble of doing so.

Another facet of Masonry is the retirement homes run by them. If a Mason dies, then his brothers will see that his wife gets the help she may need.

Masonry is not designed to hurt anyone, but of course some Mason's have used it in a way so that others have been disadvantaged. Sadly such things will always happen when groups of people get together, but it is not something that is sanctioned within Freemasonary.

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by chevin]

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zuzubar

All you need to do is to go to a Freemason and ask him to nominate you for membership. If you see a car with a bumper sticker that shows a compass and a try-square with the legend 2B1ask1, the driver is likely to be a Mason, so just have a word with him.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
THey make Steve Guttenburg a star.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

THey make Steve Guttenburg a star.

hehehe...that's my favorite Simpsons episode ever.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join