It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charges Dropped Against 20th Hijacker (How thought they died in crash?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
MSNBC

Mohammed al-Qahtani was one of six men charged by the military in February with murder and war crimes for their alleged roles in the 2001 attacks. Authorities say al-Qahtani missed out on taking part in the attacks because he was denied entry to the U.S. by an immigration agent.

This is confusing, maybe someone can shed the light on this. How can he be a hijacker, wouldn't he have gone down on one of the planes? I have not been really following the 9/11 situation close. Any help would be appreciated.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
A careful read of the article (in the 14th paragraph) says:

"The U.S. has alleged that al-Qahtani, who military records show is about 28, barely missed becoming the 20th hijacker on Sept. 11, 2001. The Saudi was denied entry into the country by immigration agents at the airport in Orlando, Florida."

I should think that means he missed his plane.......??

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Now I understand why so many of you believe the conspiracy theories. You don't even begin to have a basic understanding of the facts.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unkle Greggo
Now I understand why so many of you believe the conspiracy theories. You don't even begin to have a basic understanding of the facts.

Well others of us looking for the truth have plenty of reasonable doubt against the official story.

1. No DNA evidence that all the hijackers are dead.

2. Passports that survived or were found were doctored.

3. No evidence that the bodies from any of the 9/11 planes were in any of the buildings.

Just to name a few.

top topics

join