It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plans to use biological weapons on civilians in SAN FRANCISCO THIS SUMMER!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

People of the world, the US Government is planning to poison more than two million people, in California, using an untested biological "pesticide" this summer. The chemical to be sprayed is classified by the EPA as a "pesticide" and the plan is to douse cities with this chemical designed to stick on everything for 90 days or longer. This application is not a one time event, but will continue every 1-3 months for as long as five years. The pesticide to be sprayed is not designed to harm the light brown apple moth's who it is designed for, but merely to confuse its mating habits. While harmless to moths, the pesticide has been documented to harm humans.

Side effects range from vomiting and flu like systems, to male and female reproductive cycle disruption. One child nearly died from the exposure, and some people have developed asthma from being exposed to this chemical concoction. It is cause for alarm that a chemical being labeled as harmless and "safe" even in minute doses, causes severe health effects in some people. The government is racing to cover up and hide the dangerous health effects so that they can continue their aerial spray plans this summer. Your attention and action on this subject is needed in the most important way.

Source

RED FLAG if you live in San Francisco!

If you live in San Francisco, ORGANIZE ASSEMBLIES, INFORM THE PUBLIC!

THIS IS IT!

HEAVY CHEMTRAIL (REAL CHEMTRAIL; NOT THE CONTRAILS EVERYONE THINKS ARE CHEMTRAILS) SPRAYING IN SAN FRANCISCO!

SO IF YOU CARE YOU YOUR CHILDREN, FOR YOURSELF, AND IF YOU LIVE IN SAN FRANCISCO, THEN TAKE A "VACATION" THIS SUMMER!

IT IS ANNOUNCED! POPULATION REDUCTION IN SAN FRANCISCO! CAN IT GET MORE SERIOUS?

Mod Edit: To Include the Source Link

[edit on 12-5-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
San Fran is a good place to start.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Two things.

1. For the extreme CTist, is the 'moth' spray just a cover? Where else will/did they use it?

2. What is the source of this info? How damaging to people is it really?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
i too would like to know the source of this info

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Do you know if there are any other cities that are going to get sprayed with this poison?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This thread should be removed

The op has already posted the exact same topic on another thread of his/ her

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12/5/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Why are you so determined to have this topic and topics like this "closed"? Is it due to the fact even a government ADMITTING to spraying citizens, you don't want to believe it, or you want this hush hush for your own agenda? The way I see it, you and 3 others that frequent such topics, are so dismissive that it only draws people into the topic/s at hand such as myself, so thankyou for that.

Yeah, yeah, you SAY you are this and that, but anyone can say they are anyone or anything on the net, and I for one find your actions suspect.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Why are you so determined to have this topic and topics like this "closed"? Is it due to the fact even a government ADMITTING to spraying citizens, you don't want to believe it, or you want this hush hush for your own agenda? The way I see it, you and 3 others that frequent such topics, are so dismissive that it only draws people into the topic/s at hand such as myself, so thankyou for that.

Yeah, yeah, you SAY you are this and that, but anyone can say they are anyone or anything on the net, and I for one find your actions suspect.

watchZEITGEISTnow

Sigh

Did you even read why I said it should be removed?

The op already posted the exact same thing on another thread the created

Edit note- and guess what, its about to be removed

I think?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
So you acknowledge the government admited to spraying populations where citizens live then?

And you know how governments spray their people for "experimental" reasons? Do you agree with this kind of spraying (even if the government says it is safe, eg DDT?). In threads like this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Interested to know if you give a direct answer here btw.

watchZEITGEISTnow

JAK

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
This topic is already available for discussion here:
Please add any further comment there.

Thank you,

Jak

Closing ...

top topics

join