It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we vaccinate our children? Pro and con?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It is documented that vaccines are indeed used as population control by the Elite.

However, they were not initially designed for population control.

VACCINES: THE WEAPON OF CHOICE IN THE WAR ON POPULATION

It is a contradiction that self-proclaimed environmentalists and population control advocates would spend billions of dollars on vaccine programs allegedly trying to save the lives of millions of people in the Third World. The grim reality is that they are covertly murdering and sterilizing these poor people under the guise of public health. After their success with using vaccines to introduce AIDS in the 1970s, in 1999 the elite launched one of the biggest genocidal operations in history, The Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (unholy alliance?), a partnership of the who's who in population control: The Rockefeller Foundation, the $24 billion Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the United Nations Foundation ( a $1 billion endowment by Ted Turner), The World Bank, The World Health Organization and Western governments. (49)

Even the American Vaccination Adverse Event Reporting Systems (VAERS) set up in 1990, gives indication of the carnage caused by vaccines. 90% of all adverse reactions go un-reported to VAERS and chronic conditions which emerge months or years later, such as autism, auto-immune diseases, allergies, cancer, and neurodevelopment disorders, are not officially recognized as consequences of vaccinations anyway. (50) The report by United Press International should be read bearing this in mind:
As of the end of last year, the system contained 244,424 total reports of possible reactions to vaccines, including 99,145 emergency room visits, 5,149 life-threatening reactions, 27,925 hospitalizations, 5,775 disabilities, and 5,309 deaths, according to data compiled by Dr. Mark Geier, a vaccine researcher in Silver Spring, Md. The data represents roughly 1 billion doses of vaccines, according to Geier. (51)

The mission of GAVI and the Vaccine Fund, creatures of the international population control cabal, is to ensure that 'all the world's children have equal access to lifesaving vaccines'. The more malnourished a child is the more likely it is to suffer a severe reaction to immune-suppressing vaccinations, especially when they are given in combination.

IMMUNE SUPPRESSION

Because they do not elicit a proper immune response vaccinations give live viruses and other live vaccine contaminants such as mycoplasma a major head-start to life in the human body. Micro-organisms evade the cellular immune response through injection into the body and they also take advantage of significant immune suppression caused by the vaccination itself. Dr. Russell Blaylock points to a recent study of a pertussis (whooping cough) epidemic among children in which eighty percent of the cases had been vaccinated against it. (52) Epidemiological studies demonstrate that vaccinations have had no impact on the eradication of infectious disease whatsoever. Improvements in sanitation and living standards during the twentieth century caused these diseases to decline before mass vaccination campaigns. (53) Worse still according to Dr. Blaylock, research found that 20% of measles vaccines recipients have chronic measles infections in their brains later in life indicating that live virus vaccines create greater risk of developing the disease. The Sabin oral polio vaccine (OPV) is the only known cause of polio in the U.S. today. (54)

www.industryinet.com...

And another one: www.apfn.org...

Not vaccinated, they would be more susceptible to disease. Vaccinated, they risk autism from mercury.

Also, parents get sued for NOT vaccination their children, so the government DOES seem eager to inject us.

Government does NOT want the best for the people.

So: pro or con? vaccinate or not?

[edit on 12-5-2008 by thetruth777]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
What???????

No replies???????

Post your ideas about vaccination.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Or, if vaccinated, face an even worse form of the disease you were vaccinated against, or something else altogether...

Life-threatening Pneumonia Caused by Pneumonia Vaccine

Although intended as an anti-pneumonia vaccine, Prevnar's manufacturer, Wyeth, has sold it largely for prevention of ear infections, otitis media. They developed a novel approach to testing for this purpose.

Aside from the fact that the difference in incidence of ear infections between the two groups is not great, an assumption was made that both vaccines prevent it. However, without comparison with people who did not receive either vaccine, there is no reason to believe that either one prevented disease. In fact, it could be that both actually cause otitis media, but that MnCC causes it more than Prevnar.

As it turns out, this may be exactly what is happening. Though sold as an ear infection preventative and tested in an excruciatingly twisted manner to "prove" it does prevent the disease, reports have been coming out showing that Prevnar actually causes otitis media. Worse, it's now a superbug.

Prevnar is a perfect example of the law of unexpected consequences. Or were they unexpected?

According to an Associated Press report, Wyeth "anticipated" the spread of new strains of pneumonia and ear infection bacteria as a result of their vaccine! They are in the process of testing another one, and plan for its use by the general public in the next year or two. This one would address 18 strains of pneumonia-causing bacteria.

The FDA has given the go-ahead to Wyeth to do trials.

Of course they did

[edit on 5/14/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the comment. Personally I believe that one should be vaccinated but every one has their own opinion. By the way I really want to thank you for this because the sites you used are really helpful for an argumentative essay I'm currently doing on the topic! Nice work!!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Prevnar nearly killed my baby who now appears to be autistic. I see hundreds of baby deaths associated with this vaccine on VAERS site

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think thats the parents decision to make.Ive had all my vaccinations and dont see a problem with it ie i dont believe the conspiracy.Well actually i missed my TB one at school years ago and haven't had it since...i cant see me contracting TB soon though.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'd like to see documentation on parents getting SUED for not vaccinating.

I no longer have mine vaccinated. They are all school age. We've signed all of the waivers. No lawsuits yet...

top topics

join