It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain's spiritual guide speaks out.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

youtube.com...

Rod Parsley speaks out on behalf of Senator McCain, is Jeremiah Wright getting some competition?

Thoughts?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Both preach hate, I'll give you that, but I doubt this guy baptized McCain's kids.
Besides, Wright hates America while this guy loves America, big difference.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Poor comparison.. On a side note, this man in a not so subtle way has informed Americans that he will not rest until Islam meets its demise. That should at least turn a few heads, wouldn't you think?

Also, yesterday a subliminal bust in a fox news segment was released on youtube and I believe was also covered here on ATS. How mauch more evidence is it going to take before people wake up and smell the coffee?

McCain WILL be our next president, this isn't conspiracy, it's fact.

Voters..don't even waste your time, it's rigged.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Quarantine

Yeah well , some Islamic fundamentalists won't rest until the West is dead, so there's no surprise there.

Oh gawd, you are so predicatable.
I started a thread on the very subject you are describing, about a "stolen election" and it seems to have started coming to fruition.

I kinda share your sentiments as well but if it happens it won't be because it's rigged, if McDaddyCain wins it will be because the "disenfranchized" Hillary/Obama supporters will end up giving their vote to McCain, plain and simple.

top topics

join