It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FL photo surprise

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hi All,

Just got back from "Mom tour, FL '08". Took over 180 pics w/my Cannon Digital EOS Rebel ( approx. '04 W/no software updates). We started "Mom tour, FL'08" in Sarasota on 5-6 -08, and ended in Delray Beach on 5-11-08(Mom's Day!). This photo was taken overlooking the land from the shore of Delray Beach on 5-10-08. IMG_7444.JPG

Gosh I hope this translates. Please be gentle with me. Mom tour '08 was stressful, "yo".

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm not sure if you posted it wrong, uploaded it wrong or if the way you did it was intentional but...there's no picture(s). You might wanna fix it for more replies lol

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I am So embarrassed. Here's the link to the pic. Photo surprise. I still have this photo on my camera, don't know how to send a RAW file but am willing to learn. Please contact if this is interesting. Best, Gram.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I don't want to sound like a jerk, but what does a picture of clouds got to do with the forum topic?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I see the little gray dot thing. Maybe one of experts can enhance the image for you.

I have one of those in a pic I took a few years ago a little north of you in Fort Lauderdale. Whatever that it is, it's not visible to the naked eye and randomly showed up in a pic I took of "chemtrail".

Was the object visible to you when you took the picture?

[edit on 5-12-2008 by worldwatcher]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I see it, it is a tiny disc or something way up in the sky! Something that resembles a little tiny blimp or round silver ball. Wow, was this the only photo it showed in? Nice catch, it almost escapes detection.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gramafaloon

I noticed this little tiny black spec on my screen in the middle of the clouds.

When I got really close to check the spot out, I realized that my screen is dirty. I was able to remove the spec with my finger.

Did I miss something else in the picture?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Once you see the pic on your screen, click on it again to enlarge. Still pretty small though....

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Here it is enlarged and the brightness/contrast adjusted (on the 2nd edit)
I would say it is a balloon or dirt on the lens.

But that is just my opinion based on what I see here

Thanks for sharing it!

[edit on 12-5-2008 by greeneyedleo]

[edit on 12-5-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
A question to the OP.

Is the clock in your camera set to the proper date and time?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for replying. The image is still loaded in my camera. Yes, it's just a small sivery-gray smudge on the image. I would be willing to let the RAW files go to whomever could get them to work. (Internos, or any of our other image masters etc...) I am a self avowed computer dope. I may need some help. Having said that... This was the last thing I expected to see. Please U2U if you would like to help solve this one. G

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Ah yes, thanks. It is very small. If those were my pictures I probably never would have noticed it! If I did, I would have figured the lense on my camera was dirty!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thanks for enlarging that. Now that it is more visible, it almost looks like a drop of water.

Gramafaloon,

Was it sprinkling at all when the picture was taken? I know the clouds look nice and fluffy and the sky is blue, but I have seen it rain while it was like this outside in Florida a few times.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gramafaloon

Hi Gramafaloon!
Goods eyes!!
What was your location, time of day when this was taken?
Do you have the shots either side of this frame that you could put up please. (dust or dirt maybe on these frames - if not! one less thing to think about maybe!)

Thanks
H

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hi All,

The weather was beautiful. There was little rain. What little there was happened when the sky was blue. YES I believe my camera has the correct date and time set (All of my pics display the correct date & time), (no GPS data though!). I did not see this phenomenon AT ALL. This may have been anything... bird, plane, Venus, Swamp-gas, ETC...

I suspect it to be a bird. Many were flying about the beach. None were that shape though! It could also be my hyperactive imagination projected onto the camera

Please keep up the dialog, Gram.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Exif Version : 0221
Date/Time Original : 2008:05:11 02:54:11
Create Date : 2008:05:11 02:54:11

The camera say Sunday. You might want to check the clock.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Not much good data to work with here in the visual spectrum. yes, maybe a spot on the camera lens. frustrating.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

80° 3'28.40"W

We were facing West. The weather was rolling in from the West.

I suspect this to be explainable. So far though, it's not.

All my best, Gram.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by All-Natural

It's not just clouds. There is a UFO in the picture. Look really close at the picture.

Gramafaloon, did u see the ufo before you took the picture?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
5/11/2008

2:54:11 AM

That is the data from the I-MAC. This is not correct. I took this at 2:54 PM on the 11th. My mother-in-law was present and will supply all muscle necessary to stop guffawing. I will U2U both images before and after this one. Seriously, I have no agenda here. I didn't expect to see this and am willing to U2U any RAW images I have.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join