It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is wrong in MemCenter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
this is a minor problem: in memcenter in the account settings the yahoo is aim, so when i write my yahoo address it becomes my aim ID. and on a side note in my profile i got respected foes that i havent really picked i think and that sometimes i see people in forums who have the above label FOE but i cant see their names in my profile.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by DuneKnight]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
thanx guys i really appreciate it. I'll be sure to reciprocate.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm not tech savvy so the Yahoo thing is out of my purview but are you referring to members that may have added YOU as a "respected foe"?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Okay, I don't know how to fix the AIM prob, but, if you don't want those members that are in your foes list to be there, click the small yellow circle next to their names, it will remove the "status" as respected foes and remove them from the list.

Hope this helps,
Cuhail

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well I dont want you to reciprocate on me so I am replying to your query.
I dont know, just figured it could use some *Bump* oh excuse me please...

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
no members that i added as a foe. its a weird phenomena that i notice from time to time. because i added only few at least thats whats in my profile so why there were others appearing to me as foes.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
My Respected Foes are those that You have FOEd at some point in time on the boards.

I'm a Foe Of are those who have chosen/decided to FOE you.

Wtih that being said, please bear in mind the original "intent" of the FOE option/feature.

Define Your Respected Foes

Who can possibly travel down the path of "denying ignorance" without respected adversaries who challenge you to think harder, sharper, and better? You can also define your list of "Respected Foes" that represents members who disagree with you, but whose disagreements continually give you intellectual challenges.

Hope this helps..

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
this is what im talking about:

sorry accessdenied wherever you are. that label appears to me with people who i havent picked or dont appear in my profile anywhere. you know what i will just wait till i spot it again and report back.

new topics

top topics

join