It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to raise my chances of seeing or being abducted by aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have been abducted twice in my life. I assure you that you do NOT want to experience an abduction. They are not our friends, and they do not perceive reality as we do.

I don't think that you can increase your chances of an abduction. It seems that one is chosen then somehow tagged by their mind probes.

I was so frightened by my last abduction that I left the USA. Whenever I return, I take the subway as often as possible.

PRAY to your supreme being that you are not abducted. Even if you do not recall specific events from the happening, the experience will haunt you forever.

This is not something to take lightly or to hope for.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Drop acid, that's about as close as anyone's going to get to it.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
You are more likely to feel fulfilled by joining some type of club or group with others who share something in common. like a hobby, or something spiritual or even religious. I say that because you say you are depressed and are reaching out for answers. The likelihood of aliens showing up to abduct you is slim. Im talking mathematical probabilities. You sound like you need someone to talk to and maybe an enjoyable way to spend your free time. I worry that you are in danger of becoming a victim of someone's hoax. Maybe they offer you training in communicating with aliens or maybe want you to join their cult. You may be vulnerable for that right now. Just be careful.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I think I can tell you precisely hoe to get an abduction experience, although most people will tell you it's not a real abduction. This is defintly going to sound strange, but stay with me. (Oh, and yeah, for some reason every time I submit a reply it makes three copies.)(Oh, and yeah, don't really do this: it's dangerous.)

• First, if you are not female, grow out your hair, to your shoulders, say, and keep you face and sideburns shaved smooth.
  • Then, locate a big (megawatt plus) radar antenna. Some possiblities are: a local major airport, NEXTRAD weather radars, a military base. You need the kind that have RF radiation warnings posted all around.

• Do this next part with a buddy. Your buddy either needs a cell phone or will have to run to the nearest telephone or run to the nearest security guard or other authorized employee.
  • Gain access to the area of the radar.
    • Option 1: Lay down on the ground.
    • Option 2: walk around and look dazed.
    • Option 3: If you want the full experience (NOT recommended), you can approach the radar until you start to feel warm, lightheaded, dizzy, or simply wierd. Turn and run away as fast as you can. Remember, though, I told you not to do it.

• Your buddy calls 911 or runs madly through the facility screaming that you've collapsed.
  • When the authorities arrive (and the first responder may well be someone in a suit driving a black SUV) they will ask you stupid questions like "Are you female?", "Are you pregnant?" They may well give you a shot in the neck and "float" you into an ambulance or rescue helicopter.
  • When you arrive at the hospital or "mother ship" you will be subjected to all sorts of invasive tests. The more dazed and confused you act, the more probes and such you will get. Don't be surprised if you experience "missing time", especially when you get the anal probe - and you WILL get an anal probe - because they will most likely shoot you full of tranquilizers, hypnotics, and memory-erasers before jamming in the endoscope.
  • Once they determine that you are unharmed (assuming you didn't go too far and really get cooked), you may be:
    • Released from the hospital, free to go your own way (unlikely)
    • Returned confused but unharmed to the scene of the "accident" (really unlikely).
    • [Questioned for a few hours by guys in black suits.]
    • Turned over to the police.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I think I can tell you precisely hoe to get an abduction experience, although most people will tell you it's not a real abduction. This is defintly going to sound strange, but stay with me. (Oh, and yeah, for some reason every time I submit a reply it makes three copies.)(Oh, and yeah, don't really do this: it's dangerous.)

• First, if you are not female, grow out your hair, to your shoulders, say, and keep you face and sideburns shaved smooth.
  • Then, locate a big (megawatt plus) radar antenna. Some possiblities are: a local major airport, NEXTRAD weather radars, a military base. You need the kind that have RF radiation warnings posted all around.

• Do this next part with a buddy. Your buddy either needs a cell phone or will have to run to the nearest telephone or run to the nearest security guard or other authorized employee.
    • Option 3: If you want the full experience (NOT recommended), you can approach the radar until you start to feel warm, lightheaded, dizzy, or simply wierd. Turn and run away as fast as you can. Remember, though, I told you not to do it.

• Your buddy calls 911 or runs madly through the facility screaming that you've collapsed.
  • When the authorities arrive (and the first responder may well be someone in a suit driving a black SUV) they will ask you stupid questions like "Are you female?", "Are you pregnant?" They may well give you a shot in the neck and "float" you into an ambulance or rescue helicopter.
  • When you arrive at the hospital or "mother ship" you will be subjected to all sorts of invasive tests. The more dazed and confused you act, the more probes and such you will get. Don't be surprised if you experience "missing time", especially when you get the anal probe - and you WILL get an anal probe - because they will most likely shoot you full of tranquilizers, hypnotics, and memory-erasers before jamming in the endoscope.
  • Once they determine that you are unharmed (assuming you didn't go too far and really get cooked), you may be:
    • Returned confused but unharmed to the scene of the "accident" (really unlikely).

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Ok, ok, ok. Not only do I get three replies instead of one, the reply/replies doesn't/don't look anything like the version I completed and previewed and posted.

I ERASED THIS LINE.

Oh, well, deal with it.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Ok, ok, ok. Not only do I get three replies instead of one, the reply/replies doesn't/don't look anything like the version I completed and previewed and posted.

I ERASED THIS LINE.

Oh, well, deal with it.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I ERASED THIS LINE.
I ERASED THIS ONE, TOO.

Oh, well, deal with it.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshe David Siedlar

what else about them?

I don't think its safe for a abduction honestly... its like getting raped. :\ Well, I never did it or anything, but DON'T try it. Please.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hoping for answers

Those who have truely been abducted, seem to have some sort of physical, genetic difference.
of those noted;
specific types of seizures
hearing an unusually high frequency range
seeing a slightly lower or higher spectrum of light
unusual blood composition (disorders)
unusual muscle composition (disorders)
unusual bone composition
unusual digestive issues
organ(s) slightly larger or smaller or placed off set from the norm
various such differences appear to be the reasons for selection and subsequent abductions
Then, of course, there are those who insist on being confrontational with the watchers, they seem to get visited at least once, ask Travis.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
You don't want to be abducted! They take your sperm and blood against your will and perform experiments on you just for the benifit of their own race. You want to be part of the divine agenda. Communication with them is possible. You can start with prayer. For more advanced communication you must learn to meditate. To sum it up, breathe in through your nose then out your mouth with your tongue on the roof of your mouth. Master your meditation and explore your chakras and conscious. Then you must find a real Angel Wing Agate Crystal and meditate with it in your hands. With this, you can communicate with the spiritual and metaphysical realms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join