It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to raise my chances of seeing or being abducted by aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
So i have been very very interested in aliens/ufos throughout my life but have yet to see one. I often sit outside and watch the sky but i see nothing out of the ordinary. I am a very depressed guy and i really just want some meaning of life. i would love to be abducted. i know your all going to bash that statement but i have done my research and i'm willing to take the risk. i want to know any way that i could possibly contact aliens. any help would be very appreciated

*EDIT*
I can't really go anywhere lol. im pretty much limited to my backyard or maybe somewhere in southern illinois

[edit on 12-5-2008 by hoping for answers]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hmmm, interesting topic.

Well, firstly, I would say watch Philip Scheider's speeches.

Secondly, if you still want to do it, go to a spot where ufos are spotted commonly and go camping there a few nights out in the woods by yourself.

That's what I would do if I wanted that.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Go to Sedona, Arizona.. And camp out at the desert for about a week... Your guarenteed to see a UFO..

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Thugg1n]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
im from Arizona and i've always been told Sedona is infamous for ufo/paranormal events. Anybody know why? My guess is because Arizona is so spread out and we don't have as much light pollution which makes the skier more visible. But is there another reason why Sedona is such a hot spot. I've had some family members travel there to meet with a psychic (now deceased) but they said he was real. My grandma is a heavy catholic and she even admitted that he told her stuff only her and her dead husband would know. They all said he talked weird and had symbols of every religion in house (budha, jesus, judaism, etc...) I always thought he was an alien maybe but I never had a chance to meet him

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
People believe there is some type of Vortex there.. Research it a little bit.. It's quite interesting..

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Reading stories about abductions, it seems you're either already chosen or not.
Most people claim to remember one abduction and then realise that they've been abducted since early childhood.

Encounters are slightly different and seem to occur when driving along quiet country roads.

I suppose what you could try, is find someone who has been abducted countless times and camp at their place.
If reports are correct, you may need to find a way to counteract the sleep thingy they do. tin foil hat perhaps? I suppose coffee will work only up to a point. I'd try electro-muscle stimuli set on max and onto a 2 minute pulse.
Please remember to keep video footage of this as it may prove the existence of aliens, or at least the lengths people will go to to see an alien

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
If you're not a chosen one then I'd suggest trying something like this out. I haven't seen anything myself but I keep my eyes open.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Terrence McKenna has a theory. I could tell you, but it would force this thread to be moved to RATS. Search Google videos for his name and UFO's and I am sure you will come across it.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Look up Grant Morrison. He was able to make it happen using T. Mckenna's methods I think. There's a lecture of his mentioning it on googlevideo. Search morrison disinfo. Its 45 min long.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Magic mushrooms.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by CzErased]

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
check out my thread on the same subject. it might help !

How To Be Abducted ??

I too long for an abduction !

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Alpha Grey]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Are you really sure this is what you want?

A Friend of mine once asked the same thing, I gave the same answer then told him I'd arrange it (was doped-up at the time). Anyway, a few days later he was freaked out by something he saw; maybe it will work for you too.

Post back here to let us know your experience.

I've never said this to anyone outside of my family but I suppose this is a good place to say it.

When I was seven or eight years old, I was playing in my backyard with a friend (female) and my brother. My Mum and our friend's Mum were in our house talking. It would have been around 1982 (Nottingham, U.K), early evening, summer (still light). We saw something. It seems unlikely when I think about it logically but I swear to God something happened and it still does.

We saw a rectangular shaped object fly above (high) some houses close behind ours. It wasn't a jet, wrong shape and sound (it wasn't quiet). We ran into our house (rear entrance from the yard), closed the door, hid behind it and pretended we had seen some Aliens while looking through a book pretending to identify it. The book was a small old coins collector book (nothing to do with UFO's). I am aware that this pretending could have clouded my memory but we definitely saw something that we knew shouldn't have been there; and it excited the hell out of us!

Some minutes later, we told our Mum's what we'd seen. Obviously they didn't believe us so just played along while dismissing us. After this time (the following day or so), some friends at primary school and from the same street talked and pretended about Aliens and UFO's. I can think of no reason for us all to have been thinking and talking about the same subject.

I began to have dreams about aliens entering my house and being given injections (why aliens would use needles I don't know but this is what I remember). I remember being told they wouldn't harm us.

A short time after, I suffered with severe sinus problems from which I nearly died (I had two operations to clear them), rectal bleeding and often dreamed of being abducted/taken away from my family. I'm not sure whether the sinus problems or bleeding started first.

The aliens I saw do not fit the usual description of grays and tall nordics. They seem to be white-cloth coloured (do you follow that - they were white, normal human height (I think) and had a fabric like texture). I have seen (dreamed about) small gray ones since but they usually only seem to assist with chaperoning (if that makes sense).

Whilst in hospital for my sinuses problems, I remember my bed was moved to an empty ward, a doctor came and took a blood test (simple pin-prick of my finger) then later in the day I was moved back to the old ward, same position within it. The doctor told me she was a government doctor but that I was not to tell my parents about this. Usually, tests were done in front of others.

My story sounds lame and vague I know but I can only tell you what I remember.

My Mum often has strange dreams and sometimes wakes-up during the night and sees dark-coloured "ghosts" appear in her bedroom. My brothers and Dad often see strange apparitions too (regardless of house so I know it's not just a "haunting"). My life has had many, many strange "co-incidences." I often meet people whom I "know" from somewhere whom recognize me too (and I move about quite a bit).

Anyway, believe me or not, just strange dreams, some form of mental illness, false memory, whatever it is/was, it's good to get it out.

Enjoy your trip OP and Alpha Grey.

Edit: Corrected for clarity. Also, I suffered nasal bleeding post the "abduction."

[edit on 13/5/08 by Rapacity]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoping for answers
So i have been very very interested in aliens/ufos throughout my life but have yet to see one. I often sit outside and watch the sky but i see nothing out of the ordinary. I am a very depressed guy and i really just want some meaning of life. i would love to be abducted. i know your all going to bash that statement but i have done my research and i'm willing to take the risk. i want to know any way that i could possibly contact aliens. any help would be very appreciated

*EDIT*
I can't really go anywhere lol. im pretty much limited to my backyard or maybe somewhere in southern illinois

[edit on 12-5-2008 by hoping for answers]

the meaning in your life should not be about being abducted. That might be something you DONT want. You are a unique person, no one looks identical to you, and your special to God.

My advice is not to look to the sky, but to look at the ground and beautify it. Plant some fruit trees and a garden. Then donate $20 to a foundation. Then try to make a family member happy. Try not to think about what you dont have, but be thankful for what you do have. These positive thoughts will help you to have a more abundant and productive life in the long run.

God loves you hoping for answers.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
To the OP

Sounds like some here are giving you some good helpful tips!

Lol, good luck but I don't know why you would want to be abducted... have you even read some of those alien abduction story's? Most of them sound rather horrific.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hey guy, I am also from Illinois near Chicago and I don't think your chances are good. If you goto MUFON.org you will see that they have UFO weather maps and the last time we had a sighting was a huge triangle that flew over desplaines over by me. I did not see it damn it but some Police from Indiana made several reports. We just don't get anything big out here in Illinois, the West and East are great hotspots but for some reason we just don't get any.

To help you out I recommend camping out in your local forest perserve by yourself but you might want to bring a weapon to fight homeless off or murderers. I don't know if you got that over there or not but its a good idea. I could swear I was almost abducted behind a chemical plant last summer where I was walking the trail because I saw some funny shadows going around me. Though I just think that It won't happen because UFO's don't like Illinois
but I did see a Grey sighting once and a UFO with my telescope.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapacity

Repa,
Sounds like you had a real good time with the good old aliens.. Remember to always be ready and have some sanitary napkins ready so that your pants won't get stained. Also the greys always come back again and again. The reptilians no doubt found you and your posterior very atractive so make sure next time you are ready willing and able. Give it the good old college try and make a good impression on those good olde aliens...

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hoping for answers

Ok kid i feel your pain. if you really want to meet some nice aliens may i suggest your take a week off and drive on down to Dulce, New Mexico. You can either pitch a tent up near the mountains or check into the local red neck motel. At nite drive on over to the mountain light a fire and just sit there nice and calm and just start meditating and praying. Meditate to any aline in the area who can pick you up. I am sure they will be more than willing to meat you one way or the other... If they take you to their homes, please feel free to bring your toothbrush and maybe a change of drawers... u will need them. cause i am sure they will have a nice clean bed ready for you to take a nap... and maybe stay for a while.. Have fun and make sure you take some snap shots and post your pix on the net. bye and have fun.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by guadalupejoe

You know, even though you said what you said in fun, the more I think about it, the white skin I mentioned above did look like an albino reptile type. I've been trying to figure it for some time now so thank-you for that little insight. The gray I mentioned is more like a gray-blue, not just gray.

If anyone in the U.K knows about hypnotic regression then I will be eager to partake. I want to know whether I imagined it or whether it happened for sure; and I err on the side that it did.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Do aliens have nothing better to do than seek out depressed people who need meaning in their lives? What's in it for them, the therapy bill?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join