It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Training?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Recently someone I know has told me about a "secret US government program, unknown to the president" that trains small children to be resilient to torture, and to "carry information". Apparently 100 small children were selected from the age of ten (Around there... 5th grade), and exposed to various forms of torture and conditioned to carry information. My source told me that only three children of the 100 were considered "worthy" for this program. Apparently the torture "drove several children crazy". I was not given much information... I have met one of the people "In the program", and he has been heavily trained in the US Army (US Basic training, as well as competitive shooting since the age of about eight). Apparently they are "Mentally conditioned" to "Think of ways to save people from harm, even if it requires them to sacrifice themselves". I do apologize for the sparse details, I'll get more in the near future.

Recently I've heard about the Illuminati indoctrination of children, which seems to involve similar tactics and training. Perhaps the "US Government program" was implanted information, to throw people off?

My source claims the US government does experiments like this on normal citizens all the time, causing my source to "hate the US government". Any ideas or links to similar programs, or notable ones of interest?

And, as I heard this all in real life, and not on the internet, there are no sources to cite. I failed to find any websites, books, newspaper articles, or anything about such programs - With the exception of Illuminati child initiation.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
They are trained to dissosiate into post-traumatic stress disorder.

Trauma-based mind control.

Useful for espionage and sex.

nw0.info... ebooks, trance-formation of america

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
In my opinion US Basic training and competitive shooting wouldn't really seem like "heavily trained". I guess there's only one way to find out if "Think of ways to save people from harm, even if it requires them to sacrifice themselves" is really true. Take a grenade and pull the pin (without releasing the handle, of course) and see what he does. Fast and simple.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Images of the post-soviet era eastern-european orphanages rise to my mind.

I'll not go into details, it's too sickening for me to try and recall.

If you really want to find an example of it, you'll always be able to find out whether or not the commies did it first.

God bless America.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

new topics

top topics

join