It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Uk (Hope Of People Everywhere) Survivors Group

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

Hi,

I am working for a BAFTA winning UK based documentary production company. We are looking for people based in the UK who are preparing for 2012 or considering travelling to Bugarach and would be happy with us joining them.

We have a reputation for making high quality programmes for BBC and C4.

Please email me if you are interested - [email protected]

Thanks

Katie

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I wouldn't count on an underground bunker.. there's a good chance of massive flooding and earthquakes in either case i wouldnt want to be stuck underground
edit on 16-5-2011 by mb2591 because: typo

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeg514
reply to post by azzllin

Hi i am very interested in your statements please feel free to contact me with any and all info on survival groups and the locations of safe areas. Lets hope we can all pull together and begin to see the danger of not acting on this issue.

yours respectfully john

I remember discussing these things back in 1998... a good breakdown on what things are really gonna be like imo

Those that can feed themselves and who live far enough from centers of
chaos will survive.
Small villages where livestock and food is grown.
Canned goods don't last forever.
Modern man has forgotten how to feed themselves.
The survivors will be self dependent and far from cities.
If a self reliant village is too close to a city, it will be ransacked
by fools wanting to feed NOW.
The key to surviving is to have plenty of can goods and the KNOWLEDGE
and means to start up a viable self reliant village.
Believe it or not.
This is the exact type of situation Sollog who most hate here is
advising man to do.
Leave the cities and become self dependant FAR FROM the chaos.
Funny how that PROPHET is MOCKED.
Some things never change.
Leave the cities, and PREPARE.
Otherwise, get a big gun and learn to HUNT other HUMANS.
That's the FUTURE

groups.google.com... 743bc4bee7d11
edit on 22-5-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
2012 will go the way of the Rapture, just on a much much bigger scale with millions effected.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
2012 will go the way of the Rapture, just on a much much bigger scale with millions effected.

2012 and that end time programming, is government mind control disinfo to misdirect the masses. And its worked. Most don't realize the date was off by 1 year; October 2011.

Leave major urban areas. Move to higher elevations, create a shelter below ground if you can, and stock up on basic survival supplies for several months. Mankind is in for a bumpy ride Sept 2011 up THROUGH 2012.

oh, and i'd put a B in front of Millions.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

I hope the date is October of this year so that all this silliness will be over faster.

Leave major urban areas. Move to higher elevations, create a shelter below ground if you can, and stock up on basic survival supplies for several months. Mankind is in for a bumpy ride Sept 2011 up THROUGH 2012.

Anyone taking these steps should take lots of photos and then afterward be sure to make lots of prints and send them to their friends as Christmas cards to let everyone know what a crazy irrational action they took.

So which of the hoaxes are you claiming as the "bumpy ride" or are you more into the everything goes claim?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Text YellowText Black Hi there, I am also in Western Australia, I am among the awake and get told not to speak of the coming disasters, no body believes me except my son, we are putting our survival kits together,I live in the Perth hills and curious about whether or not there are high enough areas for us to go to, any ideas on this? As far as I know we'd need to be at least 600ft above sea level and 100 miles inland, avoiding fault lines etc, reply to post by duffster

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hi!
I live in Surrey (UK) and i would like to meet up with others that are concerned about 2011 and 2012 and exchange ideas and information. Im a newbie and i was relieved to find this site full of people that understand what im talking about and dont think im loosing it.lol. I' ve done alot of research the past 3 years and i believe i got an extensive knowledge on the subject. I will not say more as i dont want you to feel bored. Please if you are serious and interested about surviving let me know. My personal email address is: [email protected] . Looking forward to hear from you people.
edit on 10-7-2011 by bettersafethansorry because: I forgot to add something important.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth Templar

Hi everyone - I'm new to this site, so please bear with me if I'm catching up with you guys!

Hi Truth Templar, having just joined I've only just read your message here. I realise that it is old and you may no longer check responses. However, my intuition tells me to write this anyway. I cannot get my friends or family to take me seriously, everyone I talk to seems to bury their head in the sand and tells me I'm nuts - this makes me sad. But, I still maintain this monumentus change is coming soon.

I've recently been reading Carl Calleman's predictions from the Mayan calendar and he has some pretty convincing evidence that actually October 28th 2011 is the end of the last cycle, which predicts the change of life as we know it. You can read some of his work here: www.calleman.com...

but you may already know all of this. It may not be right, but it's worth checking out. I'd rather be prepared for an earlier date, than unprepared on a later one! I hope this is of interest.

If you're still out there, I would welcome a response, I'm in the UK and feel like I'm pretty much on my own with this stuff, so to talk to someone with similar thinking would be great.

I'm meditating for the best outcome we can get.

Love and light to everyone.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxtrot1

Calleman is a fraud. He has no training in archaeology or even history. His calendar especially has no basis in any Mayan writings or monuments. But don't take my word for it. Here is what Johan Normark, an archaeologist who specializes in the Mayans, has to say about Calleman's calendar.

Calleman's "2011 correlation"

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Xcalibur254 thanks for that - I'll read that later.

To anyone who's interested:

I think that regardless of who someone 'is' or what they have studied or not, everyone is entitled to put forward their own opinions and thank goodness that people do - even if they aren't accepted as being 'right' by everyone, because the simple act of conversation and discussion opens up the conciousness to further possibilities. Then each individual can decide for themselves what the 'truth' is for them.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" - Aristotle.

There is a major world change coming, I think for the better, I don't intend to wait until it's too late to recognise it, I want to make sure I'm part of building our most fabulous reality so far.

Love and light.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Thanks for that Excalibur254.
Your help is much appreciated.
Its sad how many are using misinformation for their own benefit.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxtrot1

I think that regardless of who someone 'is' or what they have studied or not, everyone is entitled to put forward their own opinions and thank goodness that people do

What Excalibur254 is showing you is that the claims made by Calleman can be shown to be wrong through logic and study, not opinion.

Do you think that all opinions should be freely aired? Do you think that all statements that are clearly false fall under the category of opinion?

Are you supportive of people like Hitler, Jim Jones, Pol Pot, and Bernie Madoff airing their "opinions." Well I think that Calleman taking people's money by telling lies is like Bernie Madoff stealing people's money.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" - Aristotle.

Calleman has been considered and seen to be a fraud. Do you have a problem with that?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
so if all this stuff goin to happen why would the usa be making loads of work camps when they should be making bunkers

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by leemon

I feel I am also very knowledgeable about the polar shift happening at the end of the year- there are examples of it starting all over the place. If anybody has formed a survival group on this forum - I am in the south - Kent and would be interested in joining Please get in touch

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join