It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Accuse Student Of "Terror and Espionage" For Talking About Constitution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Feds Accuse Student Of "Terror and Espionage" For Talking About Constitution

www.prisonplanet.com

A student of a large bible college in east Texas was accused by federal agents of committing an "act of terror and espionage" after he gave a talk to a group of Boy Scouts in which he encouraged them to educate themselves about the U.S. constitution.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well I keep saying, WAKE UP People!
We are loseing America by sitting back and doing nothing.
The Government wants YOU to shut your mouth and do as you are told, how nice!
Hey Government HEAR ME ROAR!
Its time to march to Washington and throw the thugs out.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The Government wants silent-obedient-sheep, And most Americans are content on giving them just that, The few who stand against this tyranny are mocked and laughed at by those who are still asleep living the dream of what this country once was but is no more, Because after all, This could never happen in American right?
And the hundreds of incidents that continue to escalate are always justified by the sheep, they call them isolated events but at what point do these isolated events become the norm?
Unfortunately by the time these people wake up as to the real, It will be to late, Suddenly they will wake up and realize what they have lost as if it just happened, only it didn't it happened years before..

It's happening right now, We try and warn them but they ignor us, They mock us, They laugh at us, The criticize us, They treat us as outcasts and traitors because we have the nerve to think freely and question the status quo that is so blatantly wrong, and unjust.

These sheep are so busy waving their flags and being led around that they cant see, or refuse to see whats going on, Perhaps some know but refuse to accept it, as doing so shatters the dream, their bubble of isolation from reality.

These abuses and usurpations are no longer hidden from us, but in plain sight, any free thinking individual can see them, at this point words of truth hold no power, if the sight of such abuses and usurpations doesn't shatter the dream, then nothing will.

A single individual poses no threat to the status quo, nor do his words, unless they spread, But the status quo has no concerns about such things as dreamworld has the sheep so disillusioned that the truth is nothing more then fiction to them, The truth and this mans words mean nothing to the status quo, These Patriots aren't being targeted because of what they say, but because what they believe and know, The status quo knows that in order to gain an accomplish there gaols, they need an excuse, and they know that those who believe in the true beliefs of this country the Constitution and mans rights are the few who are willing to fight for them.

These usurpations aren't meant to silence us, But rather to provoke us into doing something that will give them the excuse they need.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by C0le]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I would like to see some independent corroboration of this "anonymous" student's story.

The part that threw me into disbelief was that he claimed the "Government Agents" were wearing "dark suits and sunglasses".

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Inceptor

I guess you never seen the F.B.I. or the Secret Service, they mostly dress in Black.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Actually, not to split hairs here but I used to work next door to an FBI field office and the agents normally didn't wear all black. I'm not sure about the Secret Service.

The main thing that threw me was the sunglasses thing...that's more a comment someone would make that was making up the story, rather than having had a real experience. I just find Alex Jones and anything on Prison Planet hard to swallow and I'd like to see some other source come forward with this story.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I have to apologize to you.
I did a search on Google on this story, and Prison Planet is the only one that got the interview on thier radio show.
I also found this story was posted around 2 pm to day here on ATS.
Some one else beat me to it. ( RATS!)

top topics

join