It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Doppelganger O' Mine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I have been getting some weird calls for a while now, and I really have made nothing of it. Well, I was doing a web search, bored really, and wanted to see which of my ATS references popped up as the most hits. Anyway, I scrolled down, and found this weird link to a guy with my name Now I have looked every now and again, you know, to see if I am wanted or, whatever, lol, but this was a new one for me. I have received plenty of unsolicited calls due to an ex putting my number on some spammers lists, but those stopped when I made some calls. Now these new ones are just weird. People asking me why I don't know them, other nonsense.
So is this thread for feedback, or what? Well, I wanted to get some personal reflections on any similar creepiness, (any Ted Bundys out there?), and also an estimate of how far off the reservation my namesake is...

Creepy Guy Who Thinks He's Me

I know he has a phone number listed, but who knows how long this site has been up. I only saw it for the first time today, and I know I have searched my name before. Plus, he looks a little like me. And he is like an hour away...

And, he offers us a technique for sex, that apparently increases the pleasure 5 times, lol... It's called the "exchange". God it's weird to see a quote followed by my name....

So the conspiracy is, can we be used in other ways, as identities? I mean, the guy has my name on his drivers license. He could start a cult, and use all my old references and rental history, etc, etc. This is actually funny, but in a bad way....I liked it better when it was just some other kid named like me, he worked in Utah.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
So here is the quote,

"Remember who you are and
Love yourself unconditionallyā€¯
- Jason Nelson

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

Santa Barbara is a pretty big place. Have you ever looked at the White Pages to see how many Jason Nelson's there are? I bet there are a few.

I looked at your link. For fun, you ought to show up at the Spirit Empowerment class on 05/25. Who knows, you might want to end up being his doppleganger!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Yeah, but me and this Singer have dominated the J. Nelson orbit for a while. What really bothers me, honestly, is that I might be used. I have done a lot of volunteer work, and that could be used...

And his meeting? Lol...

"hello, Jason Nelson..."

Hello, and you are...

Hello, jason Nelson!
No, Hello, I'm jason Nelson...

I know! Jason nelson, I'm the one without God's cell number...

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This could be interesting, anybody else have one?

I know that someone fitting my description, and my car was involved in some sort of fight club and murder.

No joke! Thats half the reason I have this name here, and the other half is because that movie is bad ass!
Any way I was cleared.

Then I was mistaken all over my city. I had people comming up to me, just random people. They would say all sorts of names, that werent mine. I got the "You look like my friends..."

Strange, i guess I just have one of those faces?

new topics

top topics

join