It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible way of becoming a "Werewolf"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 6dark6energy6

That really is just silly. How would being bitten by a common dog of all things make you a werewolf! Maybe a were-dog!
But no. Just why? (Oh, and dark energy, i like your signature. I find it to be quite true.)- I must comment on the idea of lust for knowledge.This is the natural state, i would think, no matter what type o being you are. If there is no hunger for new knowledge, there is either something wrong, or the one in question knows it all already. (how boring.)

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

well you know what they say knowledge is power

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 6dark6energy6

I think it's wrong to just go seeking power for the sake of having it. But knowledge to quench thirst for it, that is good. Power without knowlege though, just no. That fails.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well, I've had my own expierience with Werewolves.

Although, I won't tell, unless if you want to hear. It's pretty fantastic, and not many would believe it. But, if you want me to tell, I will.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I would love to hear. Things like this are the interresting ones left in such a boring, disenchanting world. Do tell.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I tried it because I was a small child and I had a very active imagination. Saw too many werewolf movies and thought it'd work. Yeah, it was a dumb mistake.

Oh and to address my "thirst" for knowledge, it's more of a want to learn what I can. I have a lot of down time right now and all I can attempt to learn will help pass the time. Especially if I'm given something that really catches my interest, I'll obses over researching it. Might be boreing to you, but it's a way to beat my boredom.

[edit on 08527 by Echo3Foxtrot]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I read an interesting story last night called "The Dog-Man Horror of the Valley" written by J. Wentworth Day which had a good amount of information about how to turn into a warewolf. True or not it's a good read. Anyway I'll outline some of what he wrote.

"A set formula of words, a sort of incantation to the Devil, is the essential theme . Without this formula the enchanter can accomplish nothing."

"The simplest of accompanying methods is to put on a girdle of the skin of the animal into which one wishes to be transformed. This must be done at the dead of night, by the light of a fire in the deepest part of the forest, and the aspirant warewolf must remove all other clothing."

"Transylvania a magic salve is rubbed on the naked body."

"Russian believes in drinking the rainwater which has collected in the footprints of a wolf."

"Poland possesses certain magic streams whose water is said to turn one into a warewolf whether one wishes it or not."

"To eat the brains of the wolf is another powerful medicine"

"The most interesting of all the necessary ingredients are the lycanthropous fungi which grow in certain parts of the enormous forest of Biealowicza in Poland. The fungus, which is found in deep, damp pits, in old, wet quarries and sometimes on the banks of streams, is of definite interest, since natives of Liberia and Sierra Leone in West Africa include a very similar fungus in the decoctions employed by the secret societies of Leopard Men."

He then goes on to explain a story of a fisherman and his wife who took a cottage for a month or two on the shores of a little mountain lake is the wild Welsh country, and have an encounter with a warewolf.

Anyway thought that this might give some interest to your thread.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
That explains that dose of silliness. I watched a lot of Beetlejuice and Hocus Pocus, Carmilla and such when i was little. Horror flicks are fun.
I also read goose bumps. I think kid media back then was better. Things are so generic now. None of the new generations are going to be creative or seek to know anything.
Oh no! Down time?! That means you're an immortal! So being bitten by the dog DID work!

Eating wolf brains would be mean. Wolves are neat.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Allright. So, here it goes.

Basically, Werewolves are all around you. We don't see them because we really don't want to. Sorry to be so blunt with you, but that is just a fact of life.

Next, is that I can tell you that I actually know a werewolf, and frankly, all that BS about the whole moon thing, is well, BS. I have had an experience once were I was walking through a forest with my friend, and for some reason we were just jumped. In broad daylight, jumped, by werewolves. My friend could see them, but I could kinda see them. You really have to train your eyes to see them, but because of the Illuminati's brainwashing, and because of what I stated above, we can't see them. The werewolves just kinda looked like faint, gritty blurs, but being a psychic, you could tell that there was energy there. So we ran, and ran, we almost got caught up with until they hit an energy barrier that they could not cross, or something and they could not go any further.

I also had a simillar experience once, with the same friend, and the same forest. This is also why I know an actual werewolf in life. I was deeper in the woods this time, and my friend started to climb a tree, just to look around. At this time, I got one of the worst feelings in my entire life. My friend had already told me about the person who he said was a werewolf, but I had not believed it yet. After this. I did. I saw what looked to be a mutated version of the person that I knew in front of me as werewolf. I called my friend, with a wavering voice, and told him to look over were I was at. He saw, and got down the tree as fast as he could. I looked the female werewolf in the eye with fear, and the werewolf bared its fangs, as a point to know that she was going to enjoy this. My friend got over to me, and we used some psychic energy to ward away the wolves. When we finnaly got to a safe place, a blessed clearing that was blessed by some unknown force, we were encricled, in this clearing. 10 or eleven werewolves surrounded. We then used our energy method again, and were able to finally make it out.

Really, I don't care whether you believe that this is one of the more revealing werewolf experiecnes that you have ever heard, but frankly, I can't care either if you believe it's hogwash. This is what happend, and it scared the living s**t out of me. I am also sorry if I seem to come across frank, but, that's because I am. It's hard not to when you have taken things like these as a fact so long.

Also, here's a good way to become a werewolf (and no, you do not lose consciousness during this form, that is more BS. You have full control over your werewolf body, even when to turn into one.). Just concentrate on the energy of werewolves, feel like it is for yourself, and make yourself that. Just use what I just said, do it your own way, and in a few months (if you put enough effort into it that is) you will turn into a werewolf, and be able to come back into human form. You just have to believe that you can do anything.

See ya!

EDIT: More content

[edit on 27-5-2008 by TechnoFan21]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TechnoFan21

interesting very interesting could you describe (in detail) on what werewolves look like

also i got a lot of psi energy i practice using it making psi spheres are fun to make but drain strength

hmm also can anyone find a site for me that explains how to do Telekinesis
ive searched thru the web lots on Telekinesis never seams to work tho

PS: how long is it possible to stay in a werewolf form

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

interesting very interesting could you describe (in detail) on what werewolves look like

also i got a lot of psi energy i practice using it making psi spheres are fun to make but drain strength

PS: how long is it possible to stay in a werewolf form

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Hmm. it really is an interresting tale to hear. I once heard of a sort of wolflike ghost- it reminds me of your tale -but theywould be more wraithlike, but furry... though that's not my tale to tell, but that of a friend.

There are people, you know, called therians, who feel a special conection to specific animals. (quite different from lycanthropy)- but on a deep,elemental level- and having nothing at all to do with ergot poisoning...

(my two and a half cents!) Thankyou for letting me hear (read) it. It's different. I've never seen a were. not even in my dreams. So wow.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Levita]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 6dark6energy6

Yeah, if you just do a lot more practice, and kinda come up with your own method it will probably work. The reason why the internet ways of telekinesis don't work for you is because someone else thought of them. So, for people think like those people, it will work; but, for you, you might have to go on a limb a bit. So, experiment, maybe even be avant-garde with your experiments. The more odd and interesting something is to the human mind, the better it remebers it, and makes neuron connections it makes to it.

Originally posted by Levita
Hmm. it really is an interresting tale to hear. I once heard of a sort of wolflike ghost- it reminds me of your tale -but theywould be more wraithlike, but furry... though that's not my tale to tell, but that of a friend.

There are people, you know, called therians, who feel a special conection to specific animals. (quite different from lycanthropy)- but on a deep,elemental level- and having nothing at all to do with ergot poisoning...

(my two and a half cents!) Thankyou for letting me hear (read) it. It's different. I've never seen a were. not even in my dreams. So wow.

Yeah, I kinda have my own connections with certain animals. Recently I tried hard to shapeshift into an actual wolf. Not a werewolf. I didn't want to be a werewolf because of how they look. I don't have anything against them, because some of the werewolves are good spirited, but when I first saw one, they looked like a surreal form of the human body. I felt kinda sick. It made me think of a nocturne in a really weird key.

Anyway, I got pretty close. The other things that I have connections with me are cats and angels. If you want to find out your connection, try to find out which animal explains you the best. Then, you will have more luck at turning into that one than something else.

Also, there are pretty much "Guilds" with in the werewolves (well, I call them Guilds because that is kinda what they are like). There are Good werewolves, who side with God, and are against the Illuminati, there are lone/rogue werewolves, and there are werewolves who side with the devil and with Reptillians, and those side with the Illuminati. So really, I could go on and on about all of these races and how they coexist with each other and us.

It also just shows how freaking crazy it is to live where I live at. I'm not going to come out and say exactly where I live at, because I don't want a crap load of people just running about this place, but I will tell you that all of my happenings could be found in the location of a small forest located about 100-10 feet from a modern housing development.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Ok all the curse and bite stuff is all folk lore.
Also anyone that says they can physically transform is full of B.S. its not only physically impossible, reports also dictate the theory of physical morphing.

Werewolves are not physically real. Now Wolf magic is another story. Here let me quote one of my other posts:

"Yes anyone can become a quote werewolf. My family has passed down Wolf magic for generations. Werewolves are actually people using etheric energy to either cloak or project an image of said werewolf. So really you don't have to be bitten or drink from the print left by a wolf. All you have to do is either use google for etheric projection or find a local shaman.

As of the no part. Well you are not really a werewolf. You don't get super abilities. The only thing to get those abilities is your etheric projection.

Here let me explain how each type works.

1st) Garment type projection is the least common. This is where the user builds up and surrounds themselves with etheric energy. They then proceed to warp it into the shape you see. So really they are human but just engulfed by etheric energy. You get the super abilities while in this form, but if you are not use to controlling your energy you will fall into a constant berserker state of mind. You will mostly see shaman use this type of transformation.

2nd) Etheric Projection method. This involves the user to create an etheric energy into the shape of a werewolf and control it from a distance. These mostly seem like ghostly demons of the dark. This type is the more frightening of the two. Mostly because the user controls it from a distance in a sleep like state. If you awake or are awaken the etheric werewolf will dissipate. This is the most common of the two. But also remember you can be easily killed. Why you may ask? Well it's simple, you can only see what the wolf sees so you don't ever notice the person sneaking up on you with a knife.

Now here comes the sad part. You can easily be killed... See when your etheric field is manipulated or cut off. You will fall into a permanent slumber (Death or Coma). Any type of weapon will do the deed. They just need to hit a vital or spiritual point and your done. Iron, Steel, Wood, Silver, Fire will all work. So always use the abilities wisely or it may be your last time. So if you want to see a pro Wolf magic user at work come to "Land Between the Lakes" my family can show you!"

[edit on 28-5-2008 by wolfpriest101]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
And where exactly is the, uhm, projectionist, going to get ALL this energy? Out of this air? Would this not take a lot outof them?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Levita
And where exactly is the, um, projectionist, going to get ALL this energy? Out of this air? Would this not take a lot out of them?

everyone is made up of several bodies. The Etheric body, Astral body, Mental body, and Spiritual body. We all have the capability to morph the etheric body. It actually doesn't take that much etheric energy to do it.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolfpriest101

2nd) Etheric Projection method. This involves the user to create an etheric energy into the shape of a werewolf and control it from a distance. These mostly seem like ghostly demons of the dark. This type is the more frightening of the two. Mostly because the user controls it from a distance in a sleep like state. If you awake or are awaken the etheric werewolf will dissipate. This is the most common of the two. But also remember you can be easily killed. Why you may ask? Well it's simple, you can only see what the wolf sees so you don't ever notice the person sneaking up on you with a knife.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by wolfpriest101]

A woman told me a story once about a blue wolf ghost thing that was sitting on the end of her bed one night when she woke up. It wasn't a werewolf but an actual wolf, except made of blue energy/light. Your remote projection method might explain it, although she might not like hearing there was some person standing outside her window making it.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Green_57

Yeah, sounds like one of those experiences where you are not going to change their mind.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Okay, I believe in werewolves, and you cannot become one.

It's blood relations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join