It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Citizens of this Earth, we are not alone." Kennedy's disclosure speech

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

"Citizens of this Earth, we are not alone." Kennedy's disclosure speech

www.rense.com

My fellow Americans, people of the world, today we set forth on a journey into a new era. One age, the childhood of mankind, is ending and another age is about to begin.

The journey of which I speak is full of unknowable challenges, but I believe that all our yesterdays, all the struggles of the past, have uniquely prepared our generation to prevail.

Citizens of this Earth, we are not alone. God, in His infinite wisdom, has seen fit to populate His universe with other beings -- intelligent creatures such as ourselves.

How can I state this with such authority?

In the year 1947 our military forces recovered from the dry New Mexico desert the remains of an aircraft of unknown origin. Science soon determined that this vehicle came from the far reaches of outer space. Since that time our government has made contact with the creators of that spacecraft.

Though this news may sound fantastic -- and indeed, terrifying -- I ask that you not greet it with undue fear or pessimism. I assure you, as your President, that these beings mean us no harm.

Rather, they promise to help our nation overcome the common enemies of all mankind -- tyranny, poverty, disease, war.

We have determined that they are not foes, but friends. Together with them we can create a better world. I cannot tell you that there will be no stumbling or missteps on the road ahead.

But I believe that we have found the true destiny of the people of this great land: To lead the world into a glorious future.

In the coming days, weeks and months, you will learn more about these visitors, why they are here and why our leaders have kept their presence a secret from you for so long.

I ask you to look to the future not with timidity but with courage. Because we can achieve in our time the ancient vision of peace on Earth and prosperity for all humankind.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This is the disclosure speech President Kennedy was supposedly going to make. the speech that got him killed?

www.rense.com

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It is easy to say that this was his disclosure speech and he was killed before he made it. The thing is, its been over 40 years, and still nothing from anyone else.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
there have also been rumors that Robert Kennedy and Marilyn were killed because of what they knew.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If, just if this were in fact the speech Kennedy had prepared shortly before his assassination, isn't the information he gives about the aliens noteworthy? I'd think his characteration of them would be world shaking news.

+7 more 
posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Rense is not to be trusted.

That opinion is held by virtually everyone who's been around long enough to recognize the outrageous claims that are made on that site and how easily they are debunked.

If you find something on Rense that is interesting, it is better to find another source and cite it.

Once again, Rense is not to be trusted.

[edit on 2008/5/12 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Wrong, this statement is highly unaccurate, you could find truth in a cereal box, or even the tabloids, but its through -our -own -aligment- with- life that we know what we know.

Intuition, space centerness, cosmic feelings.

+2 more 
posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants

This is the disclosure speech President Kennedy was supposedly going to make. the speech that got him killed?

www.rense.com

That speech was totally made up. A figment of someone’s not so inventive imagination..

Roswell may well have happened but it was not an Alien Albeit... it was more likely a Govt Secret project of some kind.

but you are right on one count...

Kennedy was killed over speech.. and here it is.

He was killed for attempting to warn us all of the plan to depopulate divide and control.

Power to the People!!!

NeoN HaZe

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Neon Haze

As Eisinhower said "Beware the military industrial complex."
Perhaps you've heard of the Georgia Guidestones? A supposedly Rosicrucian monument espousing " maintaining the world population at under 500,000,000".

www.radioliberty.com...
video.google.com...

[edit on 12-5-2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
So where was this speech discovered?

If it is true,than it is irrefutable evidence of both aliens and a conspiracy to kill JFK.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
While I stand by my position regarding Rense.

I have noticed that the article attributed to World Weekly News is not the article cited in this thread.

Sorry for the error.

[edit on 2008/5/12 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Neon Haze

Kennedy was killed by Lyndon Johnson, with the assistance of renegade CIA agents. The reason? Ostensibly, because Kennedy had killed Marilyn Monroe in order to keep her from telling the world they were having a sexual affair. That was reason enough for many people to take action.

I know it sounds far-fetched. But I think it might be the truth. It was a very strange era in USA history.

One thing that would help prove this: The Warren Commission Report might identify Lee Harvey Oswald as a secret CIA operative. We will find out in 2017, when the remaining portions of the report are released.

#

I really wish that Kennedy's speech in the OP was true. If only....

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Until I see a document with this speech on it and a full description, signed by the current President of the United States at the time of declassification, stating that this speech is authentic and was to be read by John F. Kennedy, then I will not believe it is true.

Sorry, Weekly World News and Rense.com aren't exactly a credible duo in my book.

The "speech" sounds too made up and I don't think such a thing would ever be read to the American public. Even by the perceivably great John F. Kennedy.

People seem to think that its only recent times that freedoms have been cracked down on and disclosure and transparency of government to the people has been covered up, but if you look down the roots of our history, you will see indications that even the American Revolution was staged.

Even if, sometime in our history, we were a truly free nation, that ended in 1913 with the birth of the Federal Reserve. We have not, and never will be again, a free nation with inalienable liberties and transparent government of the people, by the people and for the people since that awful day on December 23, 1913.

Therefore, any point beyond that date, anything that has been said by any high ranking official in this government, I believe either is a lie or has an ulterior motive. Thats why I do not believe that this was ever intended to be a speech because everything is so controlled that any President would never be allowed to get away with saying anything damaging.

I think everything happens for a reason, and I think no President could ever or would ever do damage to "them." Given that, I think John F. Kennedy was killed for expansion of government, not because of what he said or was going to say.

I don't believe this speech was ever something that was meant to be read to the American public, and I don't believe this speech was ever even in existence beyond the Internet.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I think Neonhaze is right with that video Ive heard it before, hes talking about exposing secret societies and those elite in control? why does it need to be changed into an alien thing? sounds like their plan to me.

Cant see the need to believe some writing when we have his speech on tape? It is more believable and likely. I take it it is his actual speech? I just presume it is as thats all Ive heard of it.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm calling bluff on this.

Should that have been his actual intended speech, the time frame for first contact being placed at weeks and months, we'd have full contact with another species right now.

A species, advanced enough, and so desperate to make contact that they would first contact an official of a nation of earth, wouldn't be deterred by someone assassinating their messenger.

Essentially, we'd be trading cultural identities by now.

I would love to see us make contact... well, maybe not the States, as they seem to be rather violent and oppressive right now (bad first impressions). But it would be nice to take a neutral country, and have them say a few first words.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hand power back to the people will destroy the elite and the secret societies they have in place. All the rich federal reserve owners would have to pay up or get out and control of us ( the people) would be lost forever.

Yeah, I could see people planning this out and killing Mr. Kennedy. We are slaves until we decide to be slaves no more. Neon Haze is right and a man gave his life for our freedom and we just stood around crying with the wool pulled over our heads.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Rense is not to be trusted.

While I completely agree that Rense should be taken with, at the very least, a pillar of salt, I worry about this statement because it infers that there are news sources that can be trusted without questioning and investigation.

Rense publishes some wild stuff, and shouldn't be trusted out of hand, but neither should any source be trusted implicitly. Everyone should always question, always look for other references, whether the source is Rense, or the New York Times.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Hey Neon, where'd you get that video? And do you know the validity of it? Are we sure it's Kennedy? Do we know if it was ever aired to the public? I understand if you don't know all the answers, just found that to be a very interesting piece of evidence.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheStev

I agree with you, but Rense has embarrassed enough people here, myself included, that most of us have learned to seek other sources for material that is posted on Rense.

Rense does not verify anything, so that is left to the one who decides to cite that site.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
We are slaves until we decide to be slaves no more.

The problem is the common understanding of the word 'slave'.

Say the word slave, and it is guarenteed that 9 times out of 10 people will think of property.

It is not the way to approach the matter - in this context it is a psychological enslavement to the materialistic world we live in, and unfortunately because of that one word being psychology, it drives the suggestive masses away like a bad smell in a chemical plant.

It is the confusement between a slave being a peice of property and a slave being dependant on the system to survive that causes so much alienation among those whom are not considered 'free-willed'.

People are afraid to face themselves for what they truly are, and it is the mission of the elite to keep us from doing so.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join