It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Fired Today, For My Bumperstickers!!!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG
Wait, let me get this straight, you have a bumper sticker that says "Gay Old Pedophiles" on it, you worked at a daycare, and are confused why they would have a problem with it?

This is not a violation of your civil rights, it is not a travesty, it's certainly not a conspiracy. When you work for a company, you represent that company, they could rightly say that you posed a risk to the business should current or potential clients see that sitting on company property. I hate to say this because a hate calling people names, but you're pretty ignorant if you don't understand this one.

Welcome to ATS KD, This thread is 2 years old Boss. Scroll up and you can see where even the OP was surprised that it got Necro'd. I know It's easy to bounce around and post up and down the recent posts screen. (we've ALL done it) But sometimes If you read the thread in its entirety you will realize that what you were about to post has been posted 34 times already by other members. Or in this case the thread already got "Old Yellered"

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I cannot believe...at all that anyone here might think this was because he was a liberal or said something against the GOP. You had a sign that said gay and pedo on it...I would be a paycheck this had nothing to do with your political stance

good luck in your new job

-Kyo

new topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join