It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is Punishing China

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Even though I do cry for the innocent children killed, to see what other innocents are slaughtered mercilessly by the Chinese just go to YouTube and query 'animals skinned alive' - pretty damn disgusting

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Maybe God does not punish but maybe he lets go of the wind when the times are bad to show who he could have prevented it.

But this goes deeper.

Sin is like a computer virus that currupted order of this space time and with that increased sin the problems of the structure of the earth also increased out of control.

Our own negative frequency is damaging the earth and its surroundings and increased sin spawns disasters like a curse.

You can find metaphores in how the world suffers in comparison to our actions and sometimes mother earth if you it that way fights back.

God has his judgements on us in the future and that includes judgements on nations to make him self known, and if this is spiritual awakening then so be it and some may begin to see that there are reasons for things.

Maybe the ones who died and should not have are the ones saved from curruption in the next life.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by The time lord]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Or perhaps China is punishing God, what has been going down with no real coverage, all parties want to know!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

NO GOD IS ANGRY AND PUNISHES PLACES WHERE PEOPLE DONT WORSHIP HIM

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Which god are we talking about anyway?

Weve had (some) muslims claim the tsunami was god having a laugh at heathens.
Theres been suggestions the US has some disasters if they dont help Israel out.

No doubt other gods are linked some way.

Is there some monthly meeting where the gods sit down and one of them has their turn at showing the nonbelievers the errors of their ways?

If all gods get their chance we are screwed. No matter how we live or what we believe, we will end up pissing one of them off. doomed.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well if God's punishing China then that means he punished New Orleans. I don't see anything related to God in this time of crisis. But a natural disaster I mean think of the rest of asia too. What if something somehow wiped (heaven forbid) Japan almost off the map.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
id call it a haarp like tool

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hell hath no limit nor is it circumscribed in one self place. It is where we are, and where we are, therefore hell must ever be.

Christopher Marlowe, Faust

They are not being punished by God. They are being punished by each other. By shoddy building laws, by people who violate those laws for profit.
And on and on.

How will your God punish you for your smug sense of superiority, and insult to God by ascribing your failings to God?

If just once your judgmental eye fell upon yourself, you would see the world in a new light!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The God that I belive in wouldnt kill babies.I hear that God killed those poor folks from a lot of so called preachers and evangilst.These are the same nuts (imo) that says God hates abortion,but its ok if God kills the innocent?I dont buy it and I never will.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
To say the least God is sending his signs to awake the world as a whole. God does not have respect of a person, which mean, everything that happens, he has his hands on his people, if you are in his will, regardless of what happens you will be protected.Everything that is happening in the world is foretold in the bible, just like in Noah days, the world ignored him, and God is sending his warnings, but some are not taking heed, this world will soon pass away, and if we continue to look towards men for protection, we will be lost also. The only person we need to look towards is God and not deny his warnings. I can only say is that things in this world are only going to get worse, and there isnt anything we can do about it, but to live right, and give our lives over to God to protect, The person that is proud to say things about hell doesnt really know that it is real as you are reading this email, and if the world doesnt turn to the person that cteated it, they will clinch their teeth in the end, when their resting place isn't in God's hand. I am scared to see what all will happen to this world, but I would gladly leave the cares of this world to live peaceful with God

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
For bloody sake, could it be the quake happened for natural reasons and not some supernatural godly force…..damn, it’s like everyone’s dumb but me……….

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

I couldn't have said it any better.

For a person to think that way, is a product of religious brainwashing. -OP

Think more about karma, you get back what you project out. I know that isn't helping the starving, dying people in the world right now.

Does that mean we are ripe for extinction?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Obama (I mean God) didn't punish them

It is likely a natural disaster (and not underground Nuclear testing) causing the Earthquake.

The government was warned by a good Seismologist who also predicted the big quake in 1976 China.

He warned them in late April, but to no avail.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
when 911 happened my heart bled for the people who suffered ,as well as the time when the hurricane hit new orleans.i dont see any signs and i m not a christian,but i believe in the beautiful essence of human nature.natural disasters happen around the world every year,geographically some countries are vulnerable to earthquakes ,china is one of them.dont play god and judge other people and nations,that could only prove your ignarance.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The thinking that God is 'too good' to hurt a soul is a fallacy.

Remember the great food at the time of Noah, and how God drowned the army of Pharoah at the Red Sea?

The signs are very clear to us, should we heed the call of God or continue in our arrogant ways?

And those who say that 'mother nature' cause the natural disaster. Let me ask you a question? Who created the seas, sky and land if it is not God.
God is the sustainer of the universe, and each and every physical action is guarded by Him.

Friends, God is not 'too good' not to cause natural disasters.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join