It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

------Mind Control?------

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This post is how I was and how the mind cam be manipulated, distorted, or not trust itself without concrete physical evidence (I'll try to keep this short). I was having 2 years of stressed out and panic attacks and this resulted in a nervous breakdown cause I was coping with drugs. At the end of over 2 years I thought the TV was sending me subliminals ( encoded language, passive aggressive, sarcasm, symbolism, behaviors, non verbal signals or movements, ect.) less than a week, I just opened self up to possibility. I was institutionalized and 1st morning I met roomate he told me he was me, had longer hair in ponytail camoflague t-shirt and facial hair similiar to mine. I attached signifigance who everyone their resembled people I used to know. Heard at lunch a guy said Planet of the Apes, and fruit or vegetable other time that stuck out. Patient 2 rooms down was walking towards building at 7:00 when I was brushing teeth so I went to her room she wasnt there and pictures of seedling plant named "john doe". Last of 14 days guy who serves me last meal couldve been twin or double of friend who committed suicide.
Similiar things happened for 3 months till normallcy or comfortable and at ease around people not feeling like I got to pull everything apart to find a deeper meaning. And was gone for over 2 years , I would still check out of habit just wasnt returned till some people started to maybe show it. Then I didnt really suspect anything for next 20 months then some people most of the people around last 18 months would really reinforce being connected to me or knowing something about me.
I believe possible set-up or kept in dark on purpose to mess with me. This post was supposed to to delve into types of mind control where it goes without enough info. to function properly, for me a possiblity of 2 truths dually running throughout last 7 years neither proven beyond a reasonable doubt, and how people and speech and the enviroment can affect people.
The government used to feed people acid in the dark with sounds at times. It can be comprehended how fragile the mind can be in some states with illness, drugs, hypnosis, too much stimulus, too much stress or other influences (ex. sleeper ceels, repetition of powerful cerebral drugs, politics and/or hysteria, literal mind control through telepathy, aliens, circuitry in future, or things we cant comprehend). I have been getting really bad chronic migraines and disturbing dreams and considered 2 posts might have been people who know me ( Formlessness1999 and Mabus ) cause the way they were worded I assumed one way it was read was propaganda towards me. Threw up this idea of projection, remote viewing / telepathy through TV, people hearing someone elses thoughts and I know I shouldnt but cant help thinking does that have anything to do with my sometimes severe chronic headaches that started over 13 months ago and strange events more than a year.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I totally believe the mind can be manipulated and controlled by external forces. Negative suggestion is a big weapon of control as is fear. Half the time its working out its happeneing to you and then finding ways to deal with it, but yes it exists

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I agree with you completely. That can be a way of controlling people, and through ignorance you can distort a persons view of reality.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
well I cant say i understand your story or whats going on but it sure does sound interesting. Sounds like youve been through the mill there sorry about that. I hope your better now?

If we are told a negative message we tend to believe it and act upon it even without knowing. Mind control is a very powerful tool that I believe MANY people use. Its a terrible trick that some use for their own gains.

I dont watch TV news anymore as I believe it trys to control us in some way. Most of the news is crap anyway. Certain world disasters of course are real but some of the stuff they call news??

In what ways do you think your mind has been controlled? Ive had fear and negative thoughts used to control me but no more, I can see it a mile off. I try to act on MY initial evaluation of a scenario now and its usually right. That little voice in your head that says "hey this isn't right" that voice we should all listen to its mostly correct.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The perception of mankind can be trapped through FEAR and ignorance

The perception of mankind can be released through Love and understanding.

Simple things such as simple suggestions to the sub-conscious, the making of the appearance of the physical beings mind, to entrap somebodies mind is to share equal thoughts or the same basis with, the mind is in control while the spirit remains out of control looking for an escape route to realism.

We choose our frame of thought through what mind is.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I got kicked off the computer before I could really explain what I meant ( 2 other people use internet ). I was just trying to say that reality is what you make it and how you percieve things. When younger used to think the inadamite objects in my room would come to life while I was asleep and party and just naieve about life cause I didnt know any better. I feel a lot better now more mature and more aware but in the past just uncertanty about what was real and the motives of people around me. I thought almost 7 years ago someone might have been murdered because of something I wrote in a letter. And I just read too much into everything around me and internalized, whether its real or not.
I came here and joined on arrival to maybe get someones view on this who isnt connected, see if this could be a possible conspiracy and I assumed that 2 people might have sent me subliminals or encoded propaganda agaist me. I just thought for the longest time I shouldnt talk about this or force it on an unwilling public. When I finally tryed to plead my case these people showed up and might be connected or know parts of this thing that I have been dealing with alone and told repeatedly this wasnt real.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by P. O. W.]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

The perception of mankind can be trapped through FEAR and ignorance

The perception of mankind can be released through Love and understanding.

Simple things such as simple suggestions to the sub-conscious, the making of the appearance of the physical beings mind, to entrap somebodies mind is to share equal thoughts or the same basis with, the mind is in control while the spirit remains out of control looking for an escape route to realism.

We choose our frame of thought through what mind is.

Yes you are right here. The mind and spirit can be seperated. The mind is controlled usually against our will or maybe our knowledge yet the spirit remains in its own control but trying to find a way out. This situation I believe can drive people to madness. With other factors such as lack of sleep and poor guidance madness is always a possiblilty, or the thought that we are going mad. Half the time we are not mad in the slightest we just need to let the spirit free.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

They use the bodies physiological needs to deny the spirit within, then the spirit within pursicutes the choices made. It rebels against, its STAR NATIONS.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

They use the bodies physiological needs to deny the spirit within, then the spirit within pursicutes the choices made. It rebels against, its STAR NATIONS.

Yes it is a difficult balance . I have struggled with this but not as much as P.O.W. I rejected the negative mind control being used on me just before my spirit rebeled to a dangerous level. I had though myself mad at times, yet that little voice was always telling me I was not.

The spirit trapped in these bodies is always going to be a difficult balance especially with outside forces such as the media trying to deny us the truth.

If you truely believe you are not going mad then listen to that voice, reject all outside forces that are trying to control you, they want you to think you are insane or not normal, this way you dont search for the truth.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

They want to control the minds field of interpretation and the bodies observation ability.

Funny how they appeal a lot to our major field of sense, the field of vision, what other ones go unseen, auditory, taste, feeling.

This physiological being is being hammered from all its senses, its going to take superhumans to see past these normal senses.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by P. O. W.

When younger used to think the inadamite objects in my room would come to life while I was asleep and party and just naieve about life cause I didnt know any bette

No I used to think this also
I used to think the toys and other objects had parties! I would leave food out for them and make houses for them to play in. I would often wake up and just open one eye to try and catch them playing, I never did but I put this down to them being much faster than my eye.

I also used to think that if I coloured a picture in from a colouring book it too would come alive. I did not think any of these ideas strange just imagination of a young mind .

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thats good to hear I am not the only one. At 13 I had a severe head injury and complete amnesia at first and it got better, just high school and dropping out my 5th year (cause of absences) then over the summer started this. And I felt a little like Alice tumbeling down the rabbit hole in Wonderland or something. I couldnt remember the accident if I tryed to hurt self or someone else tried to hurt me or if it was an accident, and was a mystery for awhile. And sometimes later not being able to put your finger on certain things or just suspicious.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
These panic attacks what would you say triggered them? Did this happen before you became ill. I used to get panic attacks when I was in small rooms with round tables full of people
The round table just caused me to panic for some reason. Maybe it was a distant past life memory I don't know but it sure was strange. Im OK now with it its got better with time. It got to the point that the panic would become self fulfilling, I expected it to happen and so it did. Positive thinking and re training my mind helped alot.

The mind is a powerful tool and understanding it is half the battle in any mind control situation. Also remaining positive and just thinking "No your not going to get me to think like this" helps but most people are easy targets unfortunatly. Easy targets the first time that is.....

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The panic attack started in 12th grade I guess, after isolating myself 1/2 10th grade because I cut off all ties with people I used to know cause I was chosen as fall guy because of my out of it head problem and put on probation. In 12th grade I made every mistake possible around girls because I never had a girlfreind cause of social atrophy, and I would get nervous anxious and just physically bothered by not being able to function properly and over emphasize the guilt of victumization I thought I was responsible for. Then I wrote a letter trying to apologize and just did this out of impulse and tryied to destroy my image cause I didnt think I deserved any sort of redemption for my failures. Then I assumed they thought I was a terrorist or mass murderer like columbine and after 911 I was just in a really bad frame of mind. I just couldnt deal with such strong politics in reality cause of my own problems I wasnt prepared to handle them at all. I was unexperienced and immature and I have dealt with those things I just used to didnt have enough information/understanding to comprehend what was going on at the time.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So...in your own words what exactly DO you think is going on? Do you think some agenda has and still is going on with you?

Ms Green

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Sorry I didnt respond for a few days, in profile I overlooked how many replies I had and thought I wrote last post. I have only been here for about 2 weeks and new to this, I originally came here because I just had suspicions and theories as to events in my past. If or I did speculate about some things to a psychiatrist she wouldnt listen and tell me I am imagining things, paranoid or dillusional and maybe some advice or a med change or just blown off and considered crazy.
I just thought maybe conspiracy theorists might here me out or want to hear possibilities and thought I would have freedom to speculate. I doubted some things and felt like I got a judgement or connection of things that were never acknowledged or given a chance to give a statement to disprove this. At times I felt suspicious or very suspicious and just kept to self because told that this wasnt real or not possible, and just trying to see what this sounded like to professional theorists or a different perspective than mine.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Are you suspicious of ATS posters then?

MG

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hi P.O.W.

Sometimes we need to focus our minds so that our thoughts aren't scattered and building up into a storm in our heads. If the mind is left to wander aimlessly it does not function properly.

One of the ways many people keep their minds in check is to have a hobby and work that hobby to the best of their ability. Absorb yourself totally in whatever you choose to do.

It can be anything. Keeping the bathroom spotless, a plant or two, coloring, tying knots or just anything you can pour yourself into. The possibilities are limitless.

Keep busy. Stay focused on a task. YOU control your mind so others can not. Learn some mind control tricks and use them.

My best wishes to you in your quest for truth.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
On arrival I wasnt and shouldnt be 6 billion people in the world cant see them or know anything about them, but I just thought I saw seroius similarities in another post. About 4 or 5 in truth 101 and I looked at my own history from a different angle and questioned motives of only certain information and not really claims he made. Then I read On two events and it talked about 2nd half of tribulations and revelations which I have had problems with for years. I read parts of numerous posts and jumped to conclusions and expressed them and I think she/he was really offended and went off on a few posts since then. I tried to explain and apologize a few times I think it was in vain. Just at time I considered other side of this spreading misinformation or propaganda against me.
Thank you for concern and advice I have hobbies of drawing , playing video games and I guess music or listen to radio or TV to relax or do other stuff. Just sort of questioning things or not knowing sort or just eating away or just resurfacing sometimes and just frustrating. And almost 7 years now and sort of on autopilot when pressure or fatigue headaches bothering me over a year and just thought this might help out with some things.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Do you know if you have some sort of transmitter in your teeth or brain, and how to take it/them away?

Btw, how many years ago was/were it/them implanted and in what circumstances?

Is it/them used just as a location transmitter or what else? Can they really read your mind, send images and ideas to your brain, make you feel tired and unable you to do something?

why do they put it/them in you and who are them? and why did they really target you?

Was the accident that lead you to be implanted with that thing/s
caused by them or did they just use that opportunity ?

[edit on 31-5-2008 by hookedfish]

[edit on 31-5-2008 by hookedfish]

new topics

<<   2 >>

join