It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim student threatens to kill epileptic teacher's service dog

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira

Barring certain religious groups from immigrating to the US?
Deporting Muslims for "refusing to assimilate"?
Denying religious freedom?

We have the right to dictate who may or may not enter our nation.

No one is denying them religious freedom at all.

Some of you would have greatly pleased Herr Goebbels and Adolf immensely with your views, it's a shame you weren't born earlier...

In my experience, when someone who thinks with emotion instead of logic cannot rebut an argument, they either throw out the race card, or drop the Hitler bomb. It's a sign of their ineptitude to refute common sense.

Didn't take you long.

By bending over backwards to "protect ourselves from Terrorism" (I put that in inverted commas because really there is no threat out to justify eroding our liberties) the Western world ceases to uphold what makes it different from the so called "less civilized" nations.

I agree there is no "terrorist threat.

The 2 biggest threats to this nation are the United States government itself, and unchecked immigration.

One, if not both of those, will be the downfall of this nation.

By eroding liberties and freedom in the name of security

Who said I was doing that? Wannabe immigrants have no Constitutional protections.

So fine support denying emigration to Muslims, support mass deportation, support friggin' Concentration Camps, just remember history has an uncanny habit of repeating itself and sooner or later America is going to find out it's most at war with itself.

Who said anything about concentration camps?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

How about get of this "You in fact are an immigrant or descended from one" meaningless rhetoric. It is evasive.

Here is one vote for pulling the ladder up behind us. We got here and no one stopped us but screw everyone just behind me, you can't come in. Nice!

I am appalled at the Muslim sympathizers/appologists here.

I'm not apologizing for anyone, I am just not a bigot.

They seem to not have the forsight to understand the power that these people will have as their numbers grow and their members become a part of the government. We have given them more than the first inch. They have stated that their goal is the whole 9 yards. Don't you think that we should take them seriously?

There is a long line of small minded xenophobes and bigots who have been chanting the same mantra about different groups back in time since the country was founded. It always fails.

How is life for the white Christian or white Athiests better for having Millions of Muslims making demands that we act or refrain from acting in a way that does not offend them?

Sieg Heil

[edit on 19-5-2008 by wytworm]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Nighthawk

Originally posted by slackerwire
reply to post by wytworm

The idea of religious freedom doesn't include forcing your BS religious beliefs on other people.

Feel free to practice whatever the hell you want, but your freedom to do so ends the moment you attempt to impose your beliefs on others.

Tell that to Pat Robertson and the whole host of Christian organizations trying to abolish abortion, destroy public education in favor of "faith-based" teaching, remove Science from American classrooms, keep gays from having basic Human Rights, and generally take our konlwedge base back to somewhere in the 1700s.

Tell that to the mullahs and clerics who keep women oppressed and enslaved and then stone them to death for the prro fortune of being a rape victim. Tell that to the mullahs who deny education to women, and treat them as less than human. They refuse to let science into their culture and keep their people in a 6th century culture while using their "religion of peace" as a justification for terrorism.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

So everyone agrees that Christian/Muslim fundamentalism suck. What now?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
How about get of this "You in fact are an immigrant or descended from one" meaningless rhetoric. It is evasive.

Stating the truth is not evasive.

Prohibiting Muslims from entering this country is an idea who time is long past due. I have to wonder if the Powers that be know what they have done to this country by allowing it to become so culturally shattered.

Could you do me a favor and define exactly what you consider "American culture" to be in the first place? "Culture" changes constantly, especially in a Melting Pot like this. There's no "barometer" of American culture.

I am appalled at the Muslim sympathizers/appologists here. They seem to not have the forsight to understand the power that these people will have as their numbers grow and their members become a part of the government.

So what? If they want to try and set up Sharia here they face the Checks and Balances created by the Founders to prevent it. Assuming the Bush Administration hasn't destroyed what was left of that...

Nighthawk, Where in the Constitution does it say we must allow Muslims or any other Religious group into this Country?. Where does it say we cannot exclude them?

First Amendment. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof." Most would interpret that to mean immigrants as well as citizens, thus barring immigrants based on religion would be un-Constitutional. And what would you do about those already here, and citizens who wish to convert?

Exactly how does excluding them destroy their religion, wipe their people out or take their land and resources.? Why would excluding them from entering the US make them angry? Why does being from another county give them any right to immigrate here?

First, even if it doesn't literally destroy their religion, it gives power to those mullahs you hate by sending a message that we do not consider Islam a valid religion. That's a powerful and dangerous statement to make, and when you make it to a people whose leaders (some, nowhere near ALL) are already preaching about how much we hate them and want to destroy them, it's just fuel for the fire.

Second, we ARE taking land and resources. Iraq? Afghanistan? Possibly Iran? Have you not been paying any attention the last six years?

Third, excluding ANYONE based on religion not only sends the wrong message as stated in #1 above, it also proves to the world at large we are not the bastion of freedom and justice we pretend to be.

And fourth, "another countRy" is generally where immigrants come here from. We have welcomed immigrants since this nation's inception. Should we stop now because you're scared of a few Muslims?

Godfather, do tell me exactly how allowing an unlimited number of Muslims into this country, giving them their Sharia laws in their enclaves, inhibiting our traditional Christian symbols and celebrations (so we don't offend them), is in anyway good for the US.

Who says this is happening? Provide sources please.

How is life for the white Christian or white Athiests better for having Millions of Muslims making demands that we act or refrain from acting in a way that does not offend them.?

And you play your hand as a White Supremacist. No surprise there.

How do we as a nation profit by this?

Oh, I don't know... by learning more about the peoples of cultures and religions different from "ours", leading to deeper understanding, alliance and friendship, and maybe reducing the violence in this world?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

We have the right to dictate who may or may not enter our nation.

No one is denying them religious freedom at all.

What about the Muslims already in this country? What will you tell them when you bar their brethren from coming here because we don't like their religion? Don't tell me you expect them to just say "Okay" and go about their business.

Some of you would have greatly pleased Herr Goebbels and Adolf immensely with your views, it's a shame you weren't born earlier...

In my experience, when someone who thinks with emotion instead of logic cannot rebut an argument, they either throw out the race card, or drop the Hitler bomb. It's a sign of their ineptitude to refute common sense.

Didn't take you long.

Apparently they didn't teach you any kind of world history in school, or you wouldn't make such ridiculous statements. You're attempting to deflect an honest, historically-correct argument by throwing out the "You're emotional and therefore worthless to debate" card, which in my experience means you can't refute the argument.

I agree there is no "terrorist threat."

The 2 biggest threats to this nation are the United States government itself, and unchecked immigration.

One, if not both of those, will be the downfall of this nation.

In terms of Big Brother and a Federal government bought and paid for by corporate interests, yes, the US Gov is certainly a threat. But, government can be a force for good (though I know you'll never believe that) if it works for the People as it was intended, rather than the Elite. Government will always be big. The question is, whom does it serve?

As for "unchecked immigration", well, yes, Illegal immigration is a HUGE problem, one best solved by hunting down the unscrupulous businessmen who employ illegals for pennies on the dollar and put American citizens out of work, enforcing existing law, and shutting those businesses down and putting their owners and officers in prison. If the jobs dry up illegals won't come here.

Who said anything about concentration camps?

Again, what will you do with the Muslims already here? If you've already told them their religion is not welcome by barring Muslims from entry what will you do with the disenfranchised Muslims who are currently US citizens? What about the ones who are in the process of gaining citizenship and already reside here? Will you round them up when they come to take the Oath of Citizenship and deport them? Are you even thinking any of this through?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Originally posted by The Nighthawk

reply to post by wytworm

The idea of religious freedom doesn't include forcing your BS religious beliefs on other people.

Feel free to practice whatever the hell you want, but your freedom to do so ends the moment you attempt to impose your beliefs on others.

Tell that to Pat Robertson and the whole host of Christian organizations trying to abolish abortion, destroy public education in favor of "faith-based" teaching, remove Science from American classrooms, keep gays from having basic Human Rights, and generally take our konlwedge base back to somewhere in the 1700s.

Tell that to the mullahs and clerics who keep women oppressed and enslaved and then stone them to death for the prro fortune of being a rape victim. Tell that to the mullahs who deny education to women, and treat them as less than human. They refuse to let science into their culture and keep their people in a 6th century culture while using their "religion of peace" as a justification for terrorism.

And I've said it a dozen times and you keep right on with your obstinate attempts to get me to fight your way, and try to get me punished by the mods for violating T&C. Don't think I don't know your little game.

But, for the record, I'll say it one more time:

What people do in their own countries is not our concern. Your lack of understanding of Islam is saddening. You don't know anything about the religion you're trashing. They don't allow science? You're kidding, right? Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has a PhD in Engineering. Most Muslim countries have free elections. Those who live under Sharia law CHOOSE to live under Sharia law. Those who choose not to are usually free to leave their country for other places, such as (GASP!!) The U.S., where they can be both Muslim and free of their perceived oppression.

What you fail to realize is the basic human truth that our values are based on our point of view. You see Islam as a monolith of oppression and murder and terrorism. You either haven't bothered to read about those Muslim countries you hate or you have and don't care, because it's easier to hate them for what you think they are and you enjoy flame-baiting people on message boards to get your kicks.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
There are entirely too many women in the USA that would turn into militant amazonians if Shar'ia Law were enforced here. I, for one, will NOT accept Shar'ia. I don't mind muslims provided they are not rude or obnoxous. But I will NOT (did I mention 'will NOT'?) accept Shar'ia Law.

I WILL NOT ACCEPT SHARIA LAW

[edit on 20-5-2008 by undo]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
What I find is that Crime is rising in the West with people having no self worth since God does not exist in their lives. There are no morals in which young people can cling onto and they are divided and have no sense where to separate the right from wrong or have any self conscious guilt towards life and people.

The West was Built around Christian morals, some had superstition versions of the Bible and mythological misunderstandings about it like Witch hunting for example and curses which was not the Bible way of thinking in the time after Christ's victory. But other stories through out history that was non Biblical and were more Pagan influenced, when the so called Medieval Christian societies mixed with other beliefs seen from our view as one of the same entity which are not and never was, especially according to scriptures.
There were lots of stories of Dragons and Vampires and Witches and Curses that had no proof of existence, but were falsely justified where scripture never did to persecute people rather than save.

The Gospels teaches to accept outsiders like foreigners and to help others and not to fight with each other but only to spread the Truth of Christ and to purchase people for God.
Christians were not put off because the Roman rule was not of the same faith; they did as they pleased even being persecuted to death for their faith. But the story of the time is that people were shown signs of God and they performed miracles and witnessed Jesus rise from the dead. Otherwise if that is not the case then it is a secret history to Christianity that was a fake religious world order in which it spread tolerance that changed even the Romans evil practices which does not make sense. How can something so understanding even change the persecutors? Yes there were false Priests and teachers as Jesus warned emerging but nevertheless it kept its word and warnings together. What ever else proceeded after through battle in Christ’s name or war was not related to the scriptures but politics because every nation or empire has politics and war.

The problem is that people are Lost with their souls today’s, people have no self-belief and have a self-destruction attitudes within when God is no longer in their thoughts.
We might say a world is better without Religion but show me that world?
Is Russia and China better throughout their dictatorships without religion influence throughout history?

Christianity is not that bad a system in politics, it can handle non-believers it can handle other faiths it can accept people’s differences if people stop and read it and practice it using proper understanding. The Bible has nothing against Alcohol just don’t be drunk all the time or drink too much it says and avoid it during pregnancy but have Wine it if you have a stomach bug as scripture says.

Abortion is a new term, we are basically killing the West’s population with it and letting others fill in the blanks because of it. It’s almost a satanic ritual killing and many Civilisations have been lost because of this way, just look at history.

The Christian morals are not too intrusive it does not force as much as people think, there are rules for people who want to go deep into righteousness and be Holy and there is faith also which leads slowly to that path but keeps people at a different spiritual level, hence Priests are more Holy then the married couple. But that is another story and argument.

When people lose faith or a nation does, it will adopt something new to fill that void and longing for unity.
We end up losing Christian morals in politics then we end up wiping out Christian ties and end up accepting Pagan, Satanic and extreme Judaic fundamentals apostasies and feel substituting what was once good for something more frightening.

We lose faith - We gain something else- man needs spiritual awareness- It’s in our genes. We look to the stars and wonder- Is life out there? Aliens maybe?
We find that Bible warns of fallen Angels and demons- But we look up and call for life outside of God’s nature.
We end up worshiping the ungodly and unholy of unholy.
We accept everything but Christ.
Science tries to say another story- History tries but proves more than not- Pagan beliefs and satanic and fascination with demonic rituals come more apparent. People want to know now the effects since they have been so closed by it due to Christian faith throughout the centuries like a scientific experiment.
Genetic experiments are now becoming normal by cross breeding.
The Bible warned of such things when God caused the flood and persevered the Animals with Noah as they too were being used.
Jesus warns that the coming of Christ will be like the times of Noah and many Warning have been forecast in which society and nations will fall into the Persecution towards the Bible believing people and its internal corruptions.

There is a circle of self-destruction and not much can be done to stop it.
People still persecute the Jews; Palestine was an empty land virtually and remember, it was not filled with millions of people, as are today’s worlds populations. More Polish people cross Europe than the Jews did within old Palestine. The problem was like today that the Arabs too wanted the Jews out and to keep Jerusalem Islamic without other Religions having the right for it and they never really did much with it for it was much marshland and waste until it was made successful.
War broke out and the Jews were surrounded by the Arab leagues and the Jews won the out numbered war.
The internal war will continue because religions under all democracy is not accepted by Arab or Islamic teachings let alone them accepting it when they move countries as seen in this post.

I think before we can let go of Religion in the West you have to rid the extreme worldly religions first. If we get rid of ours first we become easily influenced by another religious system that was worse then the original if Christianity is such a threat that is to some to need to be irradiated. So by curbing other systems and bringing democracy to it, the threat of human rights violations will not spread to the West and they all can believe what they want without all fighting over it. But before we water our society down for the world to follow we need a defence against other religious and dictatorship systems.

Otherwise we end up being the conquered by our own actions and end up being the losers, unless that is the plan.

Not saying the last part is right but if there is no stopping it then we need a Christian defence to stop the infections coming our way like a computer Virus firewall defence.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

This seems like an answer in search of a question. Who is asking you to?

I WILL NOT ACCEPT CHRISTIAN/SHARIA LAW

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

It's just the way things are. When the population of muslims reaches 50 percent in an area, they call for Shar'ia on the premise that they are the voters
and this is the kind of law they want over them - it becomes an issue of religious tolerance. It's a gradual process: 1) the law only be applied to islamics and then finally 2) the law be applied to anyone in the same community. They are encouraged NOT to use contraceptives and create as many new muslims as possible. This is an age old concept that is not foreign to catholicism and mormonism. China tried it, hoping to win global domination by sheer force of numbers, but it backfired when the chinese population exploded past the ability to sustain it, and they had to enforce the one child policy to stop its expansion.

Anyway, www.rawa.org...
I don't need to say more.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

They refuse to let science into their culture and keep their people in a 6th century culture while using their "religion of peace" as a justification for terrorism.

*Sniff*, why is there always that distinctive smell emanating from your posts?

Funny that you claim they reject science and logic so fervently when some of the founding forefathers of physics, biology, medicine, astronomy, mathematics and philosophy were in fact Muslims, and pioneered those fields.

The concepts of the number Zero, Botany, quarantine, Neurosurgery, Anthropology, Kinetics, decimals, the Arabic numeral system, heliocentric calenders, Dissection, Autopsy, Orbits, metabolism, pulsation, anatomy, the circulatory system, were all invented by Muslims.

Avicenna
Al-Biruni
Omar Khayyam
Averroes
Abubacer
Al-Ghazali
Ibn al-Nafis
Tusi

So much for uncultured, backward savages ey?

Of course I don't expect you to know any of this, your knowledge of Islam and it's history is limited to what you hear and see from FOX News and CNN combined with your own vivid and narrow-minded imagination.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord

What I find is that Crime is rising in the West with people having no self worth since God does not exist in their lives. There are no morals in which young people can cling onto and they are divided and have no sense where to separate the right from wrong or have any self conscious guilt towards life and people.

The rise in crime has nothing to do whatsoever with God or a lack thereof. It has to do with an economy in the toilet, lack of decent-paying jobs for the average worker who has no college education (less than 20% of Americans have a Bachelor's Degree or higher), insane housing costs whether you rent or buy, a housing market in shambles, rising prices for food, gas, and other items people need, a mass-media telling people they need to buy useless stuff they don't need and telling them they're worthless if they don't have it, AND a corporate-run government whose own inherently dishonest and blatantly criminal activities fosters an environment of general lawlessness (if the President can get away with it why can't I?) where "anything goes" and nothing is "illegal" unless you get caught, and even if you DO get caught, you can just bend or change the rules in your favor.

In this kind of environment, do you really think "God" makes a damn bit of difference?

[edit on 5/20/2008 by The Nighthawk]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by wytworm

It's just the way things are. When the population of muslims reaches 50 percent in an area, they call for Shar'ia on the premise that they are the voters
and this is the kind of law they want over them - it becomes an issue of religious tolerance. It's a gradual process: 1) the law only be applied to islamics and then finally 2) the law be applied to anyone in the same community. They are encouraged NOT to use contraceptives and create as many new muslims as possible. This is an age old concept that is not foreign to catholicism and mormonism. China tried it, hoping to win global domination by sheer force of numbers, but it backfired when the chinese population exploded past the ability to sustain it, and they had to enforce the one child policy to stop its expansion.

Anyway, www.rawa.org...
I don't need to say more.

I am saying as you seem to agree with that this is a fight between fundamentalists and governments of any stripe. You must concede that while you are fearing the imminent Sharia law take over in the US, we are already fighting against the Christian equivalent! Why not throw out all the Christians?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira

They refuse to let science into their culture and keep their people in a 6th century culture while using their "religion of peace" as a justification for terrorism.

Funny that you claim they reject science and logic so fervently when some of the founding forefathers of physics, biology, medicine, astronomy, mathematics and philosophy were in fact Muslims, and pioneered those fields.

So much for uncultured, backward savages ey?

So where do honor killings, execution of gays, oppression of women, and archaic social laws fit into your fantasy world of "culture"?

I definitely smell a heavy dosage of methane gas!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

And where does state-sponsored terrorism, denial of guaranteed civil liberties, unfounded justifications for war, torture, defying the laws of war and election fraud fit into your perceived notion that America is "more civilized".

Get off your high-horse and jump back down to Earth for a few minutes, things don't look so good from the ground.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I can understand why you chose to sidestep and avoid answering my questions. You must be very embarrassed about the actions of your terrorist buddies.

Remember, the path to true enlightenment is by accepting the truth.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by jsobecky]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I can understand why you chose to sidestep and avoid answering my questions.

Yeah that's funny, coming from the reigning, 3 Time, Dodgeball champion himself. And that's a well defended title

Remember, the path to true enlightenment is by accepting the truth.

?

Remember FOX News kills brain cells, and replaces them transceivers which feed propaganda directly into your cerebral core.

What I'm saying is, cut down before it's too late.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

You keep mentioning FOX News. Why is that? Does it threaten you, or do you have a crush on Bill O'Reilly?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join