It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim student threatens to kill epileptic teacher's service dog

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Sharia law is being shoved down the throats of the City of Detriot Mi. Go read they're papers and see whats happening there. Its not a joke. This is happening and as more enclaves of Muslims move into major cities it going to happen more and more. This IS a CONSPIRACY. Its not smoke and mirrors. California would probably be one of the states that rolls over and plays dead when it starts there. Wait and see.
Zindo

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Sharia law is being shoved down the throats of the City of Detriot Mi. Go read they're papers and see whats happening there. Its not a joke. This is happening and as more enclaves of Muslims move into major cities it going to happen more and more. This IS a CONSPIRACY. Its not smoke and mirrors. California would probably be one of the states that rolls over and plays dead when it starts there. Wait and see.
Zindo

Yes, it is a conspiracy - but the Islam side of it is smoke and mirrors. The conspirators aren't men named Abib Hamad Zuwari or Muhammed Amal al-Fikh.No, the people you should be worried about, in America, all pray to a cross. They constantly point out any bit of Muslim identity from (GASP!) Muslims living in America as an intrusion, a threat... All while tightening hteir grip around your "Elected" officials and the military, dipping hteir fingers into the treasury, and pressuring legislators to take away YOUR RIGHTS.

The fact that you honestly, truly, rabidly perhaps, believe that the 1.5% of America that is Muslim is an outstanding threat to your way of life, while the people who preach for endless worldwide war in the name of Jesus and demand that your wife and daughter be subject to their moral standards are eating breakfast in the White House and paying the bills of your congressman, tells me that you are frighteningly deluded.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I am going to relay two experiences that I have had while living in Brooklyn, NY many years ago.

First, a group of Pakistanian men were talking on the sidewalk, not a problem! However, I had my son not even a year old in a stroller and was just trying to go for a walk. Not one of these men, who crowded the whole side walk, would step out of the way even after I said excuse me. It wasn't until I said that I would not bring my child into the street to get passed them that they did give me some room to get by.

Second, the Pakistanian community were holding elections to vote for leaders in their country in a school yard parallel to where I lived.

Third, I was eating in a restaurant owned by a man who happened to be Cuban, not a problem I ate their often. However, when he started to bad mouth Americans and especially American women and came closer to me so that I couldn't even eat! I stopped eating my spaghetti and meatballs and asked the other patrons around 6, if any of them had their own home and whether they had their own business........everyone either said no or shook their heads for no. I told the owner that America has been quite good to you........he owned two houses and the restaurant plus had a very good job in New York City. Then, I said that he should not be bad mouthing a Country that has given him so much as a non-citizen, but given its own citizens so little. If he found America so bad why had he stayed, I told him that he stayed because of what he has and that Cuba would not have given him as much. I paid for the meal that I couldn't finish. I'd say that within a month maybe a bit more he sold the restaurant and no doubt made a good profit.

As a woman, I do have problems with the cultures of middle-easterners and other countries with their behavior towards women in their country and especially when I am slighted in my own Country of origin. Is my experience an isolated incident? I guess some individuals would like to think so!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

LOL!

Please show me some evidence that Detroit is "under Sharia law"...
Most of this stuff is total bunk when you look into it.

The conspiracy that is truly afoot is the one one to spark a religious war between Christians and Muslims, so that the Dominionists can seize power and force us all to live under their version of Christianity.

Those implementing the conspiracy are those attempting to fan the fires of religious hatred - on both sides.

[edit on 5/12/08 by xmotex]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I said its the Muslim enclaves that are trying to force the city council to embrace Sharia in they're sections to the extent that our constitutional law is not recognised nor the rights that entails. Its not just here, Canada is wrestling with this problem and France has a real problem with it. Its not BS, its real. If you think its alright to have this start..just where do you stop. The extremeists have no intention of changing they're minds. They are on a jihadist agenda and not much will stop them with your atitude towards this reality. I don't much care if you don't believe it, but I hope a few others might take they're heads out of the sand and take a real look at it. It might just enlighten you to how insidious this problem is getting.

Zindo

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Call me ignorant but this seems more like a "person who doesn't like dogs" issue than anything else. Would this have made the news if it was a Jew, Buddhist, Christian, etc? I somehow doubt it and if it did I doubt there'd be topic on ATS titled " [Insert religion here] student threatens to kill epileptic teacher's service dog."

All that this type of topics do is fan the flames of hate..

[edit on 13-5-2008 by zephyrs]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zephyrs

Very true zephyrs, unfortunately there's a growing majority of rabid bigots who just spend all their waking hours looking for the slightest excuse to bash Muslims, Arabs, anyone whom they dislike.

Look, I could dig up 10 dozen verses from the Bible that incite violence against women, hatred and religious intolerance:

[34:13] But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves:
[34:14] For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:
[15:36] And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses.
[34:16] And thou take of their daughters unto thy sons, and their daughters go a whoring after their gods, and make thy sons go a whoring after their gods.
[20:9] For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.
20:12] And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them.
[20:16] And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
[2:34] And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain.

www.daily.pk...

Do you see me creating threads using this as an excuse to start bashing Christians, and spreading sensationalist crap?

Grow up people. This stuff is taken out of context and completely irrelevant to how the majority of Muslims or Christians act in life.

So one Muslims student threatens to kill some guy's dog?
Well, la-di-da... What does this prove?
What crime has this man committed?
Verbally threatening a canine is not against the law last time I checked.

A Black man cut me off today while I was driving, should I assume that all black people are bad drivers and evil people?

This is the kind of propaganda the Nazis latched onto to, to try and paint the Jewish people as evil, untrustworthy conspirators. They took stories out of context, they exaggerated the crimes and wrongdoings of any Jews and used this as a basis to brand all Jews as "inferior".

Do you guys here also look up to the Nazis?
I seriously hope some of you don't take these stories that the Propaganda Outlets pick up to heart, and start believing in them because if you do, your no different from the German people who blindly & obediently actually believed in what Hitler had to say.

This just a smear campaign, nothing more. It's not a reason to hate.
George Bush is a Christian, or so he claims to be.
He's ordered the invasion of two sovereign nations, without justification which resulted in the killing of millions of innocent civilians.

How about that for a front page story? Should I base my opinion of all Christians on the actions of one immoral, reprehensible Christian?

Sigh..

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The article states that the man did not want to take the risk of returning to the school. He did not say he was directly threatened, but another student relayed what was said.

His dog assists him incase he lapses into a seizure. Can't anyone see that this man not only depends on his dog, but a person who owns an animal is crushed when that animal is hurt and, in this case, his dog was threatened and, in my opinion, it is a threat against the man as well whether anyone agrees with me or not.

I don't know the countries where various members live, but I do know that in the U.S., an animal is part of ones family.

As far as the term Muslim being used instead of Somalian, isn't it proper etiquette to say Muslim first since a middle-eastern individual if asked their nationality would tell you their religion. I'm not basing my statement solely on my next example but when I asked a man whom I thought might be from India what is nationality was, he told me Hindu.

In the U.S. if the individual were Christian that would not have been the headline because religion isn't emphasized. It might have said Latino, White, Black, Asian student threatens etc. if it leaned towards a hate crime.

I do feel that in the U.S. that there has been a lot of emphasis and understanding placed on trying to realize culture differences. However, it does work both ways. In my opinion, it has been used against Americans. The things is, is that if it had been a reverse situation there would have been far more media coverage. And, a lot more penalty to the student teacher because the school wouldn't have wanted to be implicated in a lawsuit for racial or religious discrimination.

Not only that, there are lawyers who would take a racial and/or religious discrimination faster than they would come to the aid of a person who received a threat, whether he received it second hand or directly. Each person has to take any threat seriously under these circumstances. He saw the writing on the wall, so to speak, and placed his dog and himself out of harm's way!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyAllKnowledge
Perhaps the Somali was forgetting that in strictly orthodox Islam dogs (even whilst seen as impure) should be either treated kindly or freed. Dogs may also be kept for work i.e.hunting, or even in this case helping an epileptic. Much of Islam's percieved anti canine attitude comes from it's origins among the Arabs who had rather alot of dog related superstitions.

This is a worthless story founded on an individuals' flawed understanding of their religion, history, blah, blah, blah.

In fact there are dogs that the Muslim Bedouin consider to be "not unclean" and they share their hearth with them. Those dogs have been with the nomads for at least 10,000 years-The Saluki.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kelbtalfenek

Indeed! Nomadic peoples all over the world have always had an extremely close relationship with dogs. In more settled times the great and good of Iran and the Ottoman Empire kept large numbers of fine hounds as hunting dogs.

Interestingly, The Farsi etymology for sag (dog) was derived from seh-yak (one third) because they believed that one third of a dog's essence was human!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
What angers me as an American is the fact that muslims get the royal treatment in this country when they screw up, but Americans "should know better".

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Quarantine

You're posing on one of several hundred threads dedicated to nothing more than scapegoating Islam for every little problem in society. These are threads on just one site. There are millions of other websites just like it, with hte same content. Outside the web we have an endless stream of books, talking heads, and everyday chuckleheads screaming bloody murder about hte need to eradicate the "islamist threat" in as brutal and genocidal a manner as possible.

And you say Muslims get a royal treatment? Yeah, perhaps if you're meaning the treatment royals got in Paris circa 1790.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
Have you gotta point there or were you hoping to incite another race war with your "can of worms" statement there?

Umm.....How can one be racist against a religion?

Why don't you look up the word racist instead of using it as a talking point to help make your lame point.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
Have you gotta point there or were you hoping to incite another race war with your "can of worms" statement there?

Umm.....How can one be racist against a religion?

Why don't you look up the word racist instead of using it as a talking point to help make your lame point.

funny statement , condemn jews for their actions in palestine and its anti-semitism

talk about double standards

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrezhnevX
funny statement , condemn jews for their actions in palestine and its anti-semitism

talk about double standards

Do you even comprehend what you read?
Your analogy makes no sense. racism and anti-semitism are two different things. Your analogy would make sense if they called you a racist for condeming jews. Again, your communist views are misleading you.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

you are funny , anti-semitics are condemned as racists and nazis ,,,

from where are you ????

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

from where are you ????

Sorry but that is incorrect. That might be your belief, but that would be wrong.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

from where are you ????

Sorry but that is incorrect. That might be your belief, but that would be wrong.

then , please check out stephen roth institute ,

www.tau.ac.il...

also most of european law classifies anti-semitism as racism

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I don't give a rats ass what european law states. If they do think this way, then its wrong.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I don't give a rats ass what european law states. If they do think this way, then its wrong.

well law is law .... law defines anti-smeitism as racism in europe

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join