It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim student threatens to kill epileptic teacher's service dog

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
To me it makes no difference what religion/race/ethnicity he was, he should be expelled and not allowed to return for his free education we're probably giving him! Let him chew on that ONE!

I guess most agree here, but in China they like dogs very much.
They even have lunch with them.
On their plates that is.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
That's fine as long as they don't do it here in the USA. They will get closed down and pay stiff fines and even go to jail in some cases if they do that here. But I ask you this why is it alright to slaughter cows, lambs, and chickens to feed us and not to slaughter dogs and cats? No doubt the USA is more humane than other countries, but we still have a long way to go. But IMO it isn't only the dog's life at stake in this threat, it's also the teacher's as the teacher depends on that canine to help him/her live a normal life...it was an indirect threat to the life of the teacher, so imo the threatening party should be expelled, as any other student would be that made a direct threat to a teacher's life!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
As for dairy animals I guess humans can not relate to them like cats and dogs because they don't have humanistic expression like we do. We see dogs with long faces being sad, we see cats that want effection and wants huan contact. I don't think cows and sheep do the same thing, but then again we could be wrong but I know that cows don't have that relative emotional output but could be wrong. But what about Horses, in France they eat them.

But all this is another essay and topic, but I think sometimes its not the person's fear at work but what they have been taught to think or believe. But you can not believe dogs do not have good uses when helping mankind out, this guy probably never met a dog and freaked out.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have a 54 year old friend who had her little York Terrier licensed as a Service Dog so she can take him everwhere with her.

She suffers from 'clinical' depression, brought on from dating too many men who are 'clinically' as wacky as she is.

The dog like many dogs and cats belonging to middle aged and elderly people is basically her 'significant' other. Most of her significant conversations are with the dog, most of her significant outings are with the dog, and most of her life is planned for and around the dog.

Now every once in a blue moon she will take her 'service' Yorkshire Terrier to one of the local hospitals and volunteer herself and it to cheer up elderly patients, which I think is very nice.

Most of the time she uses her 'Service" dog like an Al-Queda opperator screaming and villifying restaurant owners and shop keepers as she waves her license for her 'Service' dog in their faces telling them angrily and often arogantly they can't deny her or the dog entry or service.

She gets a lot of 'service' out of her service dog to the point that I an athiest white Anglo-Saxon Protestant would like to kill the dog...only because it provides a lesser penalty in the law than killing her...I like the dog more than her, and in fact like most dogs better than their actual owners. They seem to like me too better than their actual owners by some strange coincidence.

I have known epileptics and let me tell you I don't see a service dog being able to keep one from swallowing their tongue when they are having a seizure or being able to hold their head immobile so they don't knock themselves unconscience or pick up a phone and dial 911 or grab the wheel of a car to drive it for a person suffering a disease that many States will deny them a Driver's License for having.

The fact this man quit his job shows a real dependency on his dog that at the end of the day is just a dog and if he could really service people with Epilepsy would be an Ambulance Attendant, Doctor or Nurse instead of a dog.

Dogs are great I love them.

I love them a lot more than religious zealots who are all equally dangerous whether they are Muslim, Jewish or Christian.

There would probably be fewer athiests like myself in the world, if the religious didn't do such a great job at making us wonder where they got all that ignorance and hate from!

Great job Original Poster!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
While many muslims are happy to adjust to western culture, many who come to live in western nations are not. This will continue to be an on-going cultural problem because it has not been made clear to these religious fanatics that it is they who must adjust to the cultural norms of the society they live in not vice versa. It will only get worse if these conditions are not made or understood.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by laiguana]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
While many muslims are happy to adjust to western culture, many who come to live in western nations are not. This will continue to be an on-going cultural problem because it has not been made clear to these religious fanatics that it is they who must adjust to the cultural norms of the society they live in not vice versa. It will only get worse if these conditions are not made or understood.

Sorry to quote you just expanding here, but many have been lead to believe everything non Islamic is impure and needs cleaning out and made Islamic like they are. Don't be too unsure that maybe some are like secret agents and are willing to over throw your infedel minded freedoms to court when they won't adjust, some of it is based on a route hatred and they will stop at nothing to change your democracy to their ideology. This has been going on since the 60s its not a new thing in the West but the deeper you go by history the more alike it has always been in this mode of thought to form the conquest mentality over the unislamic world.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by The time lord]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyAllKnowledge

did you say "Sag" is a translated word for dog?
can you link me this translation? I'm interested in etymology and that one is a real surprise!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

fair point, in the west, the despicable doctrine of "multi culturalism" lies at the heart of this

Shame on those "progressives"/ "liberals AKA fascists, who promote this civilisation crushing agenda

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by DenyAllKnowledge

did you say "Sag" is a translated word for dog?
can you link me this translation? I'm interested in etymology and that one is a real surprise!

I'm quite interested in etymology as well, and I'm just wondering why is "sag" a surprise?

No baiting, or religious arguments or anything, I'm genuinely curious as to why the etymology of "dog" is a cause of interest.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join