It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim student threatens to kill epileptic teacher's service dog

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
There are entirely too many women in the USA that would turn into militant amazonians if Shar'ia Law were enforced here. I, for one, will NOT accept Shar'ia. I don't mind muslims provided they are not rude or obnoxous. But I will NOT (did I mention 'will NOT'?) accept Shar'ia Law.

I WILL NOT ACCEPT SHARIA LAW

[edit on 20-5-2008 by undo]

unfortunately sister, where Islam becomes a majority you may have to lump it

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira

Originally posted by jsobecky
They refuse to let science into their culture and keep their people in a 6th century culture while using their "religion of peace" as a justification for terrorism.

*Sniff*, why is there always that distinctive smell emanating from your posts?

Funny that you claim they reject science and logic so fervently when some of the founding forefathers of physics, biology, medicine, astronomy, mathematics and philosophy were in fact Muslims, and pioneered those fields.

The concepts of the number Zero, Botany, quarantine, Neurosurgery, Anthropology, Kinetics, decimals, the Arabic numeral system, heliocentric calenders, Dissection, Autopsy, Orbits, metabolism, pulsation, anatomy, the circulatory system, were all invented by Muslims..

None of those things were invented by Muslims, just adoped by them.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by C.C.Benjamin

None of those things were invented by Muslims, just adoped by them.

thank you, the bs about islam being the genesis of modern invention, while *again according to popular myth* Europe languished like cavemen is total revisionism- all they did was have access to pre Islamic knowledge from the area!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Courtesy of the Persians and Greeks. They did do a good job of preserving the knowledge, but they did nothing to further it.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I think any individual who stoops to such moronic actions such as this imbecile who wants to kill a working dog should be painted bright red so everyone can see what a dick they really are and then point and laugh at them till they learn the error of their ways.
The school in question should expell such an idiot because with outdated and such repugnant views such as these isn't going to learn anything of use in the real world.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
There seems to be some alarming irrational fears that Muslims have to cope with and it sometimes by people who come many hundreds of miles to these free countries and then behave like the world has to change around them. A lot of the time our kindness defeats us, we let it happen we let these irrational intolerant fears to manifest.

There are many exposed example of religious fears that is caused by believing in Islam.

Alcohol, even a bottle in a Taxi or super market
Alcohol based cleaning fluids in hospitals.
Dogs
Bacon
Handling bacon in boxes in warehouses
Crosses at school
Muslim head scarf in uniform schools.
Shaking the hand of your boss who gave you a job.
Cartoons that illustate some form of Islam
Muslim women seperated from men in American colleges

The list goes on and on and will do.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by The time lord]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Scratch 1 for stupidity

and

0 for intelligence

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Zach De LaRocha from Rage Against The Machine said it best with his lyrics,

"Killin in the name of........"

Fill in the blank with whatever suits you best.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Wow... WHO CARES WHAT YOUR RELIGION IS LITTLE BOY!

Get with the program. I, nor anyone else give a damn about what ANYONE BELIEVES...

I care about things which ARE... like food, shelter, etc. These are things which matter. Now, if you don't have these things, and want to attempt to find the motivation to acquire them through some sense of faith... good on you.

But the moment you get the idea that your faith gives you the right to take the life of ANYTHING or ANYONE, you become an IDIOT.

You make a threat on the property of someone else, especially something LIVING, and you should be sent to jail... sorry, that's just the way I feel.

Anyone who believes that their religion trumps their citizenship in this country needs to find the exit real quick, because you have NO Business living in a secular democracy.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
That is the strangest thing I've ever heard, Muslims are not forbidden from touching dogs at all, in fact many use them for hunting or guard dogs. The issue with Islam and dogs is that they are considered dirty, you're not supposed to keep one in your house, but you could keep in the garage or outside if the climate permits. But they are not forbidden from touching or seeing or anything of like.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
So... he makes the news because he's Muslim?

It's like these news editors are drooling at the teeth for the smallest thing a Muslim does wrong...

What are they? Racist?

News like this isn't news, it's just racist propaganda.
Above all, it's ignorant.

I, being an Atheist, hold back on posting Anti-Christian propaganda, because I believe it's wrong to attack someone solely based on religion.

Apparently some people don't have the same values I do.

If I see enough of this racist stuff against other religions, I'll reconsider my position on maintaining a calm demeanor when speaking to Christians.

How is it racist? Islam is a religion, not a race. There are muslims of every race.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Someone close this thread.
It was clearly intended to seed racial ignorance.

How was it meant to "seed racial ignorance" when Islam is not a race. If anyone is seeding ignorance, it is those who believe someone has to be of a certain 'race' to be a muslim.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski
I wasn't going to post in this flamefest of ignorance, but a couple of members have inspired me to.

The muslim god is the same as the christian god - allah is one of the 99 names for god found in the koran, the muslim rosary (pretty much the same as the catholic one) is a reminder of the names for god.

Muslims venerate the virgin mary (same as christians) and believe that jesus was a prophet (same as jewish people)

Passages in the koran state that jews and christians should be venerated as "people of the book " meaning the holy book.

Once again for the hard of hearing - muslims pray to the same god as christians and jews.

This whole anti-muslim thing is as silly as the catholics against the protestants, and look what happened there.

Now please people, try a little research before firing off ignorant statements - some of you are making yourself look silly.

As for the story in question - at most this somalian is misguided and doesn't understand his own religion.

A common enough occurrence in christianity, so why do we look with shock and horror when another religion does it?

The muslim 'god' is NOT the same God. Jesus to Christians is not just a prophet, but the Son of God, God in the flesh, conceived of the Virgin Mary, was tortured and crucified for the sins of believing mankind, and rose from the dead 3 days later. The muslims believe blasphemous things about Jesus and deny His divinity. Regular Christians do not venerate Mary. Catholicism does that.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The Somali is in error. Jurists consider it permissable to keep a dog for hunting, fishing, and security purposes. A working dog clearly qualifies.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
reply to post by jsobecky

No, it hasn't as far as I am aware.

We never had the klan, or lynch mobs.

And BTW, you're wrong - it was widely practised in christianity for the same reason it happens in islam - adultery.

It was NEVER practiced in Christianity. It was practiced in Judaism. These are two different religions. Jesus told those wanting to stone the woman caught in adultery that the one who was without sin be the one who cast the first stone. Those wanting to condemn her all knew themselves guilty of sin, and they all walked away. Christ was for mercy. Those who believe in the name of Jesus for salvation will be shown mercy and saved.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I forgot to add the fear of;
Jews
Zionist

Iran Earthquake 2003

"The Islamic Republic of Iran accepts all kinds of humanitarian aid from all countries and international organizations with the exception of the Zionist regime," Jahanbakhsh Khanjani, a spokesman for Iran's Interior Ministry, said following word that unofficial Israeli sources were considering sending aid to Iran.

Text

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It's like these news editors are drooling at the teeth for the smallest thing a Muslim does wrong...

What are they? Racist?

It never takes long before someone trys to stiffle the debate by applying the same tired old labels.

Can't you just accept that mass dislike of the Muslim faith and its intolerant ways has nothing to do with the race of the individual follower.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

What are they? Racist?

News like this isn't news, it's just racist propaganda.

Once and for all (hopefully).

Even if someone has a problem with the muslim religion, or any other religion, it is not racism. Reason, religions usually encompass many races.

This more a cultural issue to me. People coming to the U.S. need to learn our way of doing things. They cannot expect us to bend to theirs.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Islam is not about race, only 20% are of Arab decent and the rest are from Africa and Indonesia regions and the Iranians are Persians.

This is not about race but culture, we may get labelled for being racist when we mention Islam too, but trust me there are Middle Eastern governments that hate freedom in culture and will do anything to ban it.

Don't kiss a woman in public because you will be deported or put in prison.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
To me it makes no difference what religion/race/ethnicity he was, he should be expelled and not allowed to return for his free education we're probably giving him! Let him chew on that ONE!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join