It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you have half of a super delegate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Okay, so I understand that Obama has taken the lead in Super Delegates over Hillary Clinton. According to this article (firstread.msnbc.msn.com...) Obama has 277 delagates and Hillary Clinton has 276.5. I really don't understand then why people are saying that Obama has the lead. Wouldn't that mean they're tied? Or did one delegate give half of his/her's support to Hillary and the other half of Obama? I can't really make sense of it.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
How do you have three-fifths of a person?

(Look that up in history)

Politics is BS.

"Politics is the art of preventing people from taking part in affairs which properly concern them." - Paul Valery

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Uhh, nm. I just found out that votes for American delegates who live abroad only count as one half.

sty

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
are the presidents selected by delegates or elected by people? maybe David Icke was right ..when he said " the US presidents are no longer elected they are selected"

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Uhh, nm. I just found out that votes for American delegates who live abroad only count as one half.

That's not true in this case. She cocooned one of her delegates to the ceiling and ate half of it with some regurgitated brine.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The entire superdelegate system is such BS. At least that's one thing the Republicans got right.

Originally posted by sty
are the presidents selected by delegates or elected by people? maybe David Icke was right ..when he said " the US presidents are no longer elected they are selected"

At least for the Democratic party, that's true. The Superdelegate system circumvents the will of the voters and is nothing more than election rigging.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Inceptor]

top topics

join