It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's Top Ten CookieMonster Posts...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
#1its just a date how would you know we would reach our ultimate technology....even if we did face off with our creator wouldnt you think he/she would make us dumberr than they are??? i mean who would be stupid enuff to let their own experiments go wrong??

****MY STOMACH HURTS****

#2they could discover some rare gems and useful resources on other planets to help the economy too...some people say me might mine asteroids heading towards earth so then when its finished mining it would be hollow and when it falls thru earth's atmosphere it would just become dust

#3asteroids heding for us????

you mean the sun.....
the sun is what holds the solor system in a circle so i guess the asteroids are coming from the asteroid belt or some alien planet manipulated them with magnets to blow us up...

#4quote: Originally posted by CookieMonster000
its not a rap group i went on their website...its a pretty big gang ya know...and they have a REAL tank

i think its an ancient Sherman

Whats the website?

its gone but i was redirected there when surfing the net all it shows now is that 404 error agent dude stop trying to copy me and be everywhere too

#5well the 1st time i saw it i was LIKE HOLY SHEEEET.....lets blow up saddam....and after reading your posts that they were different defects i felt a little better....i mean isnt there a way to clean up radiation with extra powerful bleach???? the smell would screw up your noses and you wouldnt smell anything ever again but its worth killing so many people....if you wanted me to kill bush id be gladly to do it....but you guys can devise the plan....id gladly do it with an illegal AK or a US M4 just to show him who is boss...

#6sudden weather changes can cause stomach ache...makes you want to have a BIG dump....its like on a hot summer day you walk into a mall thats freezing cold makes me want to take a bad dump....

#7yea its drool...

that happens to me all the time....its probably because your face was numb....

#8he was probaly talking about a hi tech frisby that travels thru time and never stops

#9I used to think that my windo blinds were demons...i just close my eyes and think i was a witch hunter....
i think ive seen one once under my kitchen table crouching but when i looked back it dissapeared and i always see things under my couch...

#10I should be nominated for the ATS Idiot of The Month Award

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Question: Whats an Ancient Sherman? Is this some type of secret BC era tank?

"he was probaly talking about a hi tech frisby that travels thru time and never stops"

Dude, all I know is I want that frisby.

"I used to think that my windo blinds were demons...i just close my eyes and think i was a witch hunter....
i think ive seen one once under my kitchen table crouching but when i looked back it dissapeared and i always see things under my couch.."

Hey now, I had this friend and he would always tell me # like that, but he thought he could control nature sometimes too, anyways he had schizophrenia, cool guy though.

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
thx for the regonition *rolls eyes*

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
OUCH.

But, shouldn't this be in BTS.

Wonder what type of thread is cookie going to start?

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
i started a few before but hardly any1 looks at it....

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Question: Whats an Ancient Sherman? Is this some type of secret BC era tank?

"he was probaly talking about a hi tech frisby that travels thru time and never stops"

Dude, all I know is I want that frisby.

"I used to think that my windo blinds were demons...i just close my eyes and think i was a witch hunter....
i think ive seen one once under my kitchen table crouching but when i looked back it dissapeared and i always see things under my couch.."

Hey now, I had this friend and he would always tell me # like that, but he thought he could control nature sometimes too, anyways he had schizophrenia, cool guy though.

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by Lysergic]

You know I wanted to say something about this but Im so distracted by that smoking avatar.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
well sry if you misunderstood my meaning for ancient i was talking about the ww2 ones

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   

^Now that, I can agree with!

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
cookiemonster=chronic IMO

cm

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but after Lysergic's and Not Too Happy's avatars....my pants are too tight.....

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
^^^^^^^^^

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Question: If we all vote CM the Way Above Award is that considered a subversive plot?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Yes, thats when we declare Martial Law and the tanks roll out.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano

Like this?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Like this?

so nice to see i'm in one of the tanks...too bad i'm not in front...or he'd go squish...

actually i'd be the guy running around beating everyone around the head and shoulders with a sack of oranges...bowling balls are just way too heavy...cuz then i could say i hit you with my ball sack!

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I'm fond of mosh pit midgets dressed as clowns twirling cue balls in socks.

[Mr. Bungle reference. The Halloween show in NYC 1990.]

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by RANT]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

Now that, I can agree with!

I second that. And what Gazrok said lol...

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Question: If we all vote CM the Way Above Award is that considered a subversive plot?

Legally, I think it would be considered a seditious conspiracy!

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Got my vote

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Dont you mean Martian Law?

I DECLARE MARTIAN LAW!

new topics

top topics

join