It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ok, I'm sure there's a lot of people out there that like to talk a lot and don't do anything about it, but It's about time we finish all the talking and actually do some acting.

Aren't you all fed up with this by now? I mean, come on, everyone is always so gung ho about trying to expose the NWO and their evil schemes and plots, but nobody does much more than talking and making videos for youtube.

THIS is our patriot spirit. We want a country that puts the power back in to the peoples hands, like when our country started. Why can't we be as brave as the founding fathers?

All I'm saying is people should start getting together. We don't need to just talk online and on forums. We should get together and show the country that we mean business. That the government should be afraid of its people, not the other way around. And in no way am i promoting violence, because i'm about as peaceful as it comes, but being peaceful shouldn't stand in our way of wanting to live freely.

We should take our government back, and do whatever we can to do it.

For Treason!!!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Millions of people not paying taxes would send a message. Or a million people surround the White House, Crawford Texas, and Camp David.
!
Only then will the revolution truly be on

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, AzraelTheBold. It's quite the melding pot of minds, rest assured.

Originally posted by AzraelTheBold

All I'm saying is people should start getting together. We don't need to just talk online and on forums. We should get together and show the country that we mean business. That the government should be afraid of its people, not the other way around. And in no way am i promoting violence, because i'm about as peaceful as it comes, but being peaceful shouldn't stand in our way of wanting to live freely.

While I can certainly respect and appreciate your spirit and enthusiasm to incite "change", I also feel the need to draw your attentions to the following excerpt from the terms and conditions:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
1 e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever.

That's not intended to "take the wind out of your sails" or anything... just a mere reminder, if you will.

Please bear in mind that "revolutions" have taken on more faces than Medusa, historically speaking. Though, what "worked" in the past may not fare well in today's times and or political, social "climate". If only John Q. Public would "awake" from their slumber, the rest would take care of itself. (?)

Who got voted down on the latest faux survival series last night?

Just saying...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Take some pleasure in the fact here you can try to expose and spread the word about truth and justice, and the people when presented with proof probably wont do nothing about it. First we got to organize on a intellectual level about what is really going on, on an unbiased interactive medium lots of people have access to and can reach our own conclusions. I know you think everybodys search for any physical evidence or discussion of what we do know isnt igniting the flames of revolution, but it might one day.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by P. O. W.]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It's very difficult to garner support when so many are in a state of denial of what is going on. They don't link the "practice runs for Martial Law" in Seattle with the 600+ empty FEMA camps with the 10,000 officer road stops coming up in July with the "Patriot" Act with the Codex Alimenarius (which would starve and malnourish billions) with a number of other things - and still deny that 9/11 was an inside job.

Don't even DARE to suggest that there are aliens amongst us.

They look at me as if I am crazy when I point this stuff out, as if there could be no connection.

[sigh]

They are complacent in their belief that things are business as usual. Soon they will see that there is a problem, but it just might be too late.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Yep..The real revolution is in the mind. Not just seeing the corruption and dark but understanding it and integrating it.

THat way people stop fighting fear with fear and projecting blame and such. Its our fault.

the outer manifestation is a result of our inner wiring. Its a reflection. So what is going on in the world shows you the state of the collective mind. Quite chaotic ?
Looks like we do want to rewire.
Us aware ones are the ones who are coming up to take over the world with love.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The American system (big Government, militarised Police becoming, Secret Government etc), unfortunately, does not require revolution, nor will a revolution work, because it is so far gone that only evolution will suffice.

Time will play its part. It's people have no will to take out its own Government. It's psychosomatic in the main. No where else, other than Communist countries and military dictatorships can Government rule with such blatant disregard for its people.

They always require external intervention!!

Brei.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
Millions of people not paying taxes would send a message. Or a million people surround the White House, Crawford Texas, and Camp David.
!
Only then will the revolution truly be on

That wont work because the fed gov can just print money out of thin air and work off that without giving a damn about the ppl not paying taxes. Taxes is a illusion that make ppl think the government needs it to survive.

Things to do:

1. Things ppl can do is move out of Washington D.C. and leave just the governement employed ppl there with no one to service or sell food to them because everyone is gone.

2. States can become independent and even become apart of another country their citizens would benefit by. States can even sale themselves to other countries in exchange for better things for a better way of living.

3. Change the legislative branch and have legislative schools to act nearly like a jury which should make America enabled to play a role in government as a duty (like jury duty) and give Americans a fair say as themselves with no room for misrepresentation by representatives. See my topic "Reverse" in Above Politics for further details. It should catch on if you want a liberal county with a single statehood.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I like #3 best.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
If you want to get serious you want to use IRC. Organise into groups decide what you want to do and acheive. Even Joe Bloggs wants change. He doesn't know or eve care about false flag terror but he is still your friend.

Also, if you do get together with a well enlightened group, only accept that government is puppetered. Don't argue the existence of reptillians, stop debating hologram theories, stop quoting the bible as evidence of JPII or Prince William being the antichrist. Freedom to think and organise, not too think and argue

[edit on 18-5-2008 by amanbuthimself]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Speaking of money. I found this site with some suggested currency designs for Iraq. Things that make you say hmmm...

Source

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

I'm glad I know that those are jokes, otherwise it would be disgusting.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Unwise thread. Regardless of truth.

[edit on 5/20/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Just another reason to join www.TheCDR.us... We need to unite and take the CFR head on!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I have a better idea to rid the government. What if we can make a national do not go to work week. Do not buy gas or products at retail or go to work for a whole week. If we can get 100,000,000+ in on this all over the world boy that would be huge.

If anyone is interested you can email me at [email protected]
The revolution has started I am in on the ground floor and we need people all over to join. I have a very special person that has came and woke me up. Email me I will drop you the beginning of The Extreme Way by LA Heller so you can get a little bit of how special this person is.

Based on a vision- 1984
I wrote a book based on a vision that I got in 1984 of how this world would be run by 7 Realms of power ie: media, government, energy and food, media, entertainment, religion, education, business/banks and how these systems would be used for destructive purposes to destroy the current limited condition of freedom that we have today.
The vision included how I would be the architect, developer and founder of setting up a new society which would eventually control the world and the outcome of the events for the future.
C. The Solution
The Last Chance
a.The New Society, the New Civilization- a benevolent society
My mission would be to find key founding members to assist me to set up this newly found society based on love, compassion, and restoring the right to have individual freedom, liberties, and personal property. And the right to pursue prosperity, love and happiness by producing competitive values resulting in a spectacularly prosperous, healthy, happy society, thus restoring self- esteem, confidence and self-worth. A society free of individuals who would use coercion, force, fraud, usurpation and dishonesty to take individual freedom and property and produced values away from value producing individuals and those who would injure person and property.
b. We will teach each individual how to develop compassion through teaching people how to take back authority and control of their lives. Members of the new society will have the right to pursue prosperity, love, happiness- by being allowed to produce competitive values. By teaching people to take back control of their personal life will create/ restore personal power, love and sound mind.
c. Three tenets- There are only 3 tenets held by this new society you must agree to ----
1. Be nice
2. Protect each other
3. All actions taken by members must benefit people and the society
E. Old System of Things---We’re dealing with an old system of things and it is a labor based society---full of individuals such as bureaucrats, heads of state, politicians, religious leaders, most attorneys and philosophers, many leading academe, some well known media personalities, certain entertainment people, some bankers and business people, who try to use force, cheating, and usurpation to attack and destroy the values produced by others. They are the people who destroy a civilization. These people are the people who operate in the mystical or illusion creating new realities. There are 2 vectors— construction or upward movement or destruction or downward movement. This old system is anti-human and anti-civilization.
We will be the society of construction upward and continuous forward movement. WE will integrate honesty and hard work to create earned prosperity, power, and romantic love, in order to fulfill our needs as people to pursue and live easier, more prosperous and happier lives.
We are honest ethical individuals who become self-leading, conscious, rational thought individuals.
E. By being nice, protecting and benefiting all of Creator’s creations we will get to be like Creator and get to know Creator by our actions, since Creator is in all things.
F. We have the power and ability to face and change the future

new topics

top topics

join