It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are U.S Citizens coming under a barrage of illegal checkpoints?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Are Border patrols increasing in the U.S. and if so why?

After coming across this video it got me thinking about all this talk of Marshall law being enforced, and more and more freedoms being taken away from the American people.

Is this really an evil N.W.O conspiracy or is the American government simply trying to protect its people from the ever growing dangers in the world.

The video below shows a man refusing to stop or answer the questions of border patrols only to be let past anyway after its established he is not being detained so is by law free to go.

Rejecting Authority at Police State Checkpoint

I fail to see why a stop checking for illegals is such a problem, but after having a glance over another web site ((click me)) it portrays a sad image of more and more random stops being enforced on U.S. citizens.

My question is set to any one out there that has had experience of this

Are Border patrols increasing in the U.S. and if so why?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Border patrols as in between states?

Not so far between Oregon and Washington State. I can't imagine there would be any to begin with. We aren't the kind of state to be the first to have something like that happen.

My mom also just drove from florida (the south) to michigan (the midwest) and didn't hit any border patrols.

So unless you mean between the US and canada and mexico, then the answer is no, there aren't any border patrols that I know of so far.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Telafree

No excluding between state border patrols.

In the video shown and information provided the patrols are put up as a number of things.

Drug stops
Seatbelt stops
Drink driving stops

All patroled by a rather large number of officers with apparantly no jurisdiction to actual stop people.

As i say this is simply from what i have read so it could have been a few seperate incidents that are just getting a bad rap.

Regardless of how many there are random border stops seem a little strange from my point of view, to take away everyones right to travel freely (excluding over state borders) without any kind of pre requisite

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Strange i would have expected more Americans to have come forward to either defend their Government either that or have input on wether or not this is happening....

top topics

join