It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret of secrets meditation [Advanced meditation]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This is from the Emerald Tablets of Thoth

Secret of Secrets

Calm let thy mind be. At rest be thy body: Conscious only of freedom from flesh. Center thy being on the goal of thy longing. Think over and over that thou wouldst be free. Think of this word-La-Um-I-L-Gan-over and over in thy mind let it sound. Drift with the sound to the place of thy longing. Free from the bondage of flesh by thy will.

Hear ye while I give the greatest of secrets: how ye may enter the Halls of Amenti, enter the place of the immortals as I did, stand before the Lords in their places.

Lie ye down in rest of thy body. Calm thy mind so no thought disturbs thee. Pure must ye be in mind and in purpose, else only failure will come unto thee. Vision Amenti as I have told in my Tablets. Long with fullness of heart to be there. Stand before the Lords in thy mind's eye. Pronounce the words of power I give (mentally); Mekut-El-Shab-El Hale-Sur-Ben-El-Zabrut Zin-Efrim-Quar-El. Relax thy mind and thy body. Then be sure your soul will be called.

www.hiddenmysteries.com...

In ancient Egypt the gods would memorize the enchantments in order to keep the results. You would need to memorize as many words as possible from the meditation as you can in order to fully understand the meditation being taught as it contains out of body communication. If you never have been out-of-body you can still try it.

Meditation time = 20 minutes
Music: Brainwave generator with headphones

I was half asleep being fully aware, untill i fell asleep after my results!

Visions:

Me surrounded by energy after slowly chanting La-Um-I-L-Gan in my mind. As I was getting sleepy having this memorized with the rest of the words, I heard my name called.

I was standing before a giant blue swirling triangle with white combined (WAS THIS THE GATE BEING MENTIONED? I also have seen black clear crystals on both sides of this blue triangle, and strange writings aligned around the blue triangle, like the ancient sun symbol with a circle and a dot inside the circle..but many different symbols were with it.

That was it........I memorized all the words and that was my results. It wasn't the strangest meditation i've had, but sure enough weird. I dont believe that it was finished the right way as I fell asleep afterwards.

Anyone else have practiced this meditation Or would like to try?

[edit on 12-5-2008 by ConspiracyBunny]

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Excessive Bolding – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What if you're homeless and have no brainwave generators...or electricity, for that matter?

Also... Does an American "accent" (pronunciational guess) affect the power of the chant?

For example... "Mekut-El-Shab-El Hale-Sur-Ben-El-Zabrut Zin-Efrim-Quar-El" could begin as:

Mee-koot ("oo" as in book)
Mee-cut

and then it might be:

Shah-b or
Shab (as in shabby)

and then:

Hail or
Hah-leh

next there is:

Zay-brut (as in cut)
Zah-broot ("oo" as in book) or
Zab-rut or...

then:

Ef-rim or
Ef-reem

and last:

Quare (like square)
Quar (like tar)
Car.

Well, I hope that much is close enough for government work.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBunny

Do you know what the text actually means?

I am not being condescending, so please don't be offended by my question.

I am asking because I have noticed - as have many others, I am sure - that people searching for "higher" truths or paths often project their idea of what is "good" or desirable to them onto the texts or teachings they encounter. They just assume that those who wrote the texts are coming from the same place as they: that the authors of the texts / teachings had the same goals in mind as they do.

And that is simply not so - not necessarily, I mean.
Their goals may not be identical to your desires.

But uttering those words might work all the same... and then what?

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Yes, what do those words mean? I will try the meditation to tonight anyway, but I would like a translation, thanks.

top topics

join