It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Calls Iran 'Single Biggest Threat' To Mideast Peace!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Bush Calls Iran 'Single Biggest Threat' To Mideast Peace!

news.yahoo.com

"To me it's the single biggest threat to peace in the Middle East, the Iranian regime," because of its nuclear programme and its support of groups like the Lebanese Hezbollah militia, Bush told Israel's Channel 10.

"Their funding of Hezbollah -- look what's happening in Lebanon now, a young democracy trying to survive," Bush said in excerpts of an interview to be broadcast in its entirety on Tuesday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
More nonsense and rhetoric from the MASTER of de-stabilization of the mideast. They are all beating their war drums in overtime lately, and yet they're pointing the finger elsewhere-different day, same story. And how transparent that he says this while visiting the very country that wants us to attack Iran probably even more so than our own idiotic war-profiteering cabal.

Double LOL @ the below paragraph...Two birds of a feather...Corruption loves company.

Bush was due to meet Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert on Wednesday at the start of a five-day trip anchored on Israel's 60th anniversary celebrations and aimed at bolstering US-backed Middle East peace talks launched in November.

Bush declined to comment on a major corruption investigation recently launched against the beleaguered Israeli premier, saying only that he has "great relations with the prime minister."

"I find him to be a frank man and an honest man and an open man," Bush said.

Olmert is suspected of having received funds illegally from a US businessman before he became premier in 2006.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Iran is certainly the biggest threat to American Israeli and British forces in the ME. It supplies its proxies in Iraq, Hesbollah and Hamas to attack our forces on an hourly basis. Can you not see it? Would you have been one of those peaceniks who would have given in to the commies or given the world outside America to the Nazis? Ever heard of the phrase 'spanner in the works?'

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

I see the pentagon and media propaganda has done its job well already. Gulp that koolaid by the gallons my friend! Iran, and next Syria, will be the problems of the whole world! Let's rush in and invade them like Iraq!

I see people are STILL buying into the brainwashing these folks are spewing out, even though they have already been exposed for the liars they are.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
What? No mention of US support of the Sunni militants it backed to go fight Hezbollah in Lebanon and how it's all gone belly up?
And there is Israel, waiting in the wings for just the right moment to cook up an excuse to cross into Lebanon again while they are fighting each other.

Divide and conquer?

Hezbollah were the only thing stopping Israel from gaining a foothold last time around and are ready to do so again. Israel needs the land and, more importantly, the water that flows through it.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Iran is certainly the biggest threat to American Israeli and British forces in the ME. It supplies its proxies in Iraq, Hesbollah and Hamas to attack our forces on an hourly basis. Can you not see it? Would you have been one of those peaceniks who would have given in to the commies or given the world outside America to the Nazis? Ever heard of the phrase 'spanner in the works?'

This is what they want you to believe.

The truth is far more scarier than you realise my friend.

Let's just say that the way the cards are stacked is not by chance and no one is playing fair. The only thing you can be certain of is that the coming conflict will change the face of this planet and you, me and everyone else is going to pay a very high price for giving the few who deserve it least... power.

Watch the following....

Google Video Link

Power to the People!!

NeoN HaZe

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Iran is a power in their own region.
For those who may not have looked at a globe recently, you should.
You'll notice that Iran is on the other side of it

Seriously, it's a measure of how totally our empire-building leaders have pulled the wool over our eyes that this is even debated.

Iran is a threat to us?

Us, with the 12 carrier battle groups, thousands of nuclear warheads, intercontinental stealth bombers?

Us, the ones that are currently occupying two countries on Iran's borders?

Ummm....

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What makes no sense to me is that we have a dozen Israeli citizens (with dual citizenships) in the President's cabinet making policy decisions over the heads of Americans.

What makes no sense to me is that Israel CALLS itself a Jewish nation, but it has nothing to do with either Jewish Law or the Covenant of the Jews.

What makes no sense to me is that the United Nations is not going after NeoCon imperialism the way Europe went after Hitlerian imperialism that operated by the same cruel methods.

The whole scene is nuts as far as I am concerned, run by crazies for crazies.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

What the hell are you doing in Iraq in the first place? You should be out of there and back in 2003 not piss off the iranians who were HELPING the US in Afghanistan, more than any other country, by saying that they were part of the ``Axis Of Evil`` BS propaganda.

Iran was somewhat a US ally in Afghanistan before the whole Axis of Evil speech. That's a FACT.

But as always, Bush and his advisors are there to CREATE the crisis and ennemies.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

What the hell are you doing in Iraq in the first place? You should be out of there

Be very wary for when the US does pull out of Iraq it will be the precursor of the Middle East melt down!!

All the best,

Power to the People,

NeoN HaZe

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Huh?

I get the impression you believe you know facts that are different from the facts that the rest of us know.

What is the deal -- US being in Iraq -- as you perceive it?

new topics

top topics

join