It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Michael Chertoff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Just found that vid on youtube.
Check it out and tell me what you think.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Just watched it and it was rather odd, but it was probably just something to do with the lighting. Also how do we really know for sure it wasn't tampered with? Everytime someone posts a reptilian video it's always some low quality youtube clip.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The guy looks like he is wearing full lens contacts, maybe not a reptilian shape-shifter, but definitely a creep.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
That was interesting and I don't understand how anyone could pick out the 'split second' frames that show distortions around the eye areas. I guess the illusion of reality is falling apart and it's probably more obvious for some people. But I cannot tell if the two frames from the video makes him a 'reptilian'.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Scary. Great find. Good to see more are looking at these draconians as their shields seem to be slipping. Promising.

Interesting to listen to what they are actually speaking about when zee eyes go wacko. Check out the full interview from the link provided on the youtube. Usually I see when they LIE zee eyes go. Deception is the key to their existence.

Read up on Alex Collier, Micheal Tsarion, David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, William Cooper, Phil Schneider for all the info you will ever need. Youtube these guys, also find their stuff on torrent sites.

Happy hunting, LOVE to ALL

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Michael Chertoff (chertoff in russian means the son of the devil) was a co author of the usa patriot act.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The video has been removed by the user. Anyone have an alternate link?

top topics

join