It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Begins with the Reptilians and End with them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
You know, since my experience, I have done quite a bit of research. It seems as though these reptilian entities have been with us since the beginning or our time.

Though their origins may have been from another planet/galaxy, they have been on earth a lot longer than humans, and therefore, I would consider them terrains instead of reptilians. It seems as though they were given this planet to populate, however due to some betrayal, they ended up losing the right to live on it, and was banished either off the planet or to live underground, away from human. This must have been the source for the creation of our ancient beliefs in hell, it being underneath the Earth.

They have also been the source of many of our ancient myths and mysteries. They exist in ancient Egypt, Greece and India as the gods. In our own religious beliefs, our bible starts with the reptilians (Genesis and the serpent in the Garden of Eden), and it ends with the reptilians (Revelations and the dragon). Also, vampires can be attributed to them, and the bloodline of Vlad the Implaler can be traced to our leaders today.

After experiencing my reality shift, I have to tell you, I am not a religious person, but I think all of the Book of Revelations is about one revelation, the fact that humans will find out that reptilians exist; however, to prevent humans from finding out, the reptilians plot and destroy 3/4 of the Earth's population first.

They seem to be very angry. an anger like that passed down between the Israelis and the Palestinians, a anger that has been passed down for generations. This anger seem to have stemmed from the fact that they were banished to live in middle earth, and humans were given the surface to dwell on. I felt that my old boss hated all humans, except for those who would work for her like slaves.

I say, it is not a matter of believing, because I don't feel anyone should go on the word of another, but finding the answers out for yourselves.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by jayprofit]

[edit on 12-5-2008 by jayprofit]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Just wanted to let you know that not all Misanthropists are Reptilians, Myself I would rather live underground if it was possible for me to survive there (I am being Serious, to make it make sense a little I feel I am being punished by being on the surface with all its increasing temperatures and sunlight harming my eyes further).

But for any potential under-dwellers out there that might be reading, I will trade you my surface life for your under life if you are interested (I am tired of fighting with my College over who lost the form the College as to keep so you can take out your rage on them).

---

That aside I remember reading someplace that Repts and Greys view themselves as the "earliest" remaining Terrans and that we just came later while they were off someplace perhaps cataloging/ fighting other critters/ things around the universe.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Where's any real proof that reptilians actually even exist? I'm open-minded but this shapeshifting theory is too far fetched even for me. Giant lizards disguised as our leaders ruling our planet?
Another thing, if they created us and put us here why are they so pissed off at us exactly?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
With regards to proof, IF there is any - I would certainly like to see it!

Marshall Ormus - are you trying to say that....

Never mind.

Brei.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I think anyone needing some proof about this reptilian business is absolutely in their right mind. I've seen quite a bit of none. I don't write off the notion entirely though. I think some relationship to reptile life forms will be in the mix. Shape shifters... not really. Regardless, the reptilian issue is out at the edge of truth seeking and will undoubtedly change in nature as the universal truth is discovered. My point is: continue to demand clearer evidence, but do not shut your mind to concepts which seem to conflict with your understanding of reality. Lord knows, we've been wrong before...

new topics

top topics

join