It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from the Plejarans regarding Morgellons Syndrome (NOT from the Grays)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
to the above user who dosent believe in amitakh's work,you would soon see her predictions coming true

ascension vs breaking away from this virtual reality known as universe
I choose the latter.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'd just recommend taking ANYTHING even vaguely related to Billy Meier or his aliens with a huge grain (make that a shovelful) of salt. Photos of aliens (tv talk show guests), UFOs (with ball bearings and trash can lids), and Time travel to see dinosaurs (magazine illustrations) just don't support his whole created alien mythos all that much....

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Scary the thought revealed by a high up in our system that is in your signature!

I missed the Billy Mier inferences in this thread, is it worth my time to go back and reread? I wouldn't want to attach his stuff to this subject, either.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

The entire Pleiadian UFO scenario is Billy Mier originated. It is the same lie, it appears different because it is at another level.

Remember, many false prophets will appear...

...and it shall come to pass, in those days, the people will believe a lie

Well, they don't tell us what the lie is, but from experience it is not hard to pinpoint it!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'd just recommend taking ANYTHING even vaguely related to Billy Meier or his aliens with a huge grain (make that a shovelful) of salt. Photos of aliens (tv talk show guests), UFOs (with ball bearings and trash can lids), and Time travel to see dinosaurs (magazine illustrations) just don't support his whole created alien mythos all that much....

I take anything with a MINE of salt.
EVEN if the logical parallels line up perfectly for what I'm "supposed" to conclude as the reasoning behind any phenomena, I'll use a mountain full of salt to douse that and dig deeper as to what interests would DESIGN circumstantial evidence and parallels to line up in such a way.

rabbit holes within rabbit holes. fractally expanding.

but even then.. since there's no end to that.. i will only allow that journey to entertain, not confound.

Whether Meier is false or not as to his designation of the source of the beings he claimed to have encountered...
doesn't mean Marciniak is false as to her designation of the source of her information.

Whether Marciniak is false as to her designation of the source of her information doesn't mean..
that the actual, undeniable fact that geometric crystalline shapes, and motile, multicolored fibers of unknown origin which are emerging from people like myself's bodies, wasn't presented in exactly accurate written form, with a plausible reason behind their function, 8-16 yrs before they actually started manifesting in peoples bodies.

Upon the talk of MK-ULTRA, Project BlueBeam, and the evident prominence of transhumanist research, has lead me down an alternative path which I had considered initially, when I first read Marciniak's information, though decided at that time to follow the more hopeful (and possibly human-designed) path of conclusion.

As with my trillion-salt-grain-saturated method of pondering of anything..
I've considered both ideas of where the Marciniak's "channelled source" may have originated.

Obviously I find Marciniak's information she presents, as sliiiiightly interesting because of it's direct description and reflection upon the exact phenomena I and others are literally physically seeing, photograping, and currently being studied by the CDC, HMO Kaiser Permanente and the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.

The reasoning I present here, are merely hypothesis. I don't "buy" into ANY specific purpose/function of this phenomena. I merely present the info, and put more attention towards whichever paths of thought are paved with the most supporting evidence and accumulated corroborating intelligence.

now..

that such a widespread phenomena would ACTUALLY manifest.. NOW..

COULD actually be the cause of an unrecognized organization's influence.

and the message given to Marciniak, COULD have been that of direct design .. via individuals understanding the magnitute of the effect that this process would take..
whether man-made...
or

pre-designated.

either way..

the rabitt hole spirals..

-

-

[edit on 25-5-2008 by prevenge]

[edit on 25-5-2008 by prevenge]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Just stopped by to leave a comment on this subject.

Whatever it was that was growing black and white hairs out of a sore, I beat it.

Iodine until the skin itself blackened or turned brown and the kernel-dots dropped off.

I'm no doctor but I can follow commonsense.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Prevenge,

I enjoy your posts. You challenge me to think critically about my threads--no pun intended. So I am here to return the favor!

Originally posted by prevenge
The reasoning I present here, are merely hypothesis. I don't "buy" into ANY specific purpose/function of this phenomena. I merely present the info, and put more attention towards whichever paths of thought are paved with the most supporting evidence and accumulated corroborating intelligence.

I know that you don't "buy" into it. Someone else might not however--you may come off sounding like you endorse whatever is proffered in the video. I had to deal with this on my Schizophrenia vs. Telepathy thread.

Unfortunately, the paths of though which are paved with the most supporting evidence don't seem to get much attention. It's not "dangerous," it's not "rebel chic" enough to garner attention.

Meier and all other New Age navel watchers and prophesiers will eventually be exposed for what they are and rejected by even the blindly trusting minority who "buy" it.

That is my prophecy to you.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
hey guys good thread. another way to activate your body is taoist alchemy meditation anyway..
why do you guy call cultists navel watchers bringing awareness to your navel/2nd chakra/hara actually makes you more free emotionally so watching/bringing awareness to the second chakra actually is an anti-cult activity.
many ancient cultures chinese,indian,tibetan,shamanic knew these methods.

btw about morgellons i dont know if this morgellons is a nano-virus and marciniak was an agent that knew of this, or if morgellons is really what you say and she telling the truth
? time will tell i guess guys.
btw thanks you everyone for the intelligent discussion.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

An edible fiber-optic light source is combined with confectionaries, in particular candy, to form a safe edible material possessing unusual combinations of internally generated colors and optical images.”

YUMMY!

“Digestible optical fibers act as light pipes to carry light into confectionaries where different colors and patterns of light are generated as the candy is reduced in size.”

You have got to be kidding!

The light source and edible fiber optics not only have uses in candies of all types, especially lollipops and hard candy, but also are suitable for frozen food products

Alrighty then!
thememlingindex.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

dude! im so glad i read your post! i thought i was the only one who has started to act and experience life this way. i started searching for truth, real truth, (get this) at 25. im now 27 and have developed the third eye, only its in both. what really drove me to respond was the light particles i see when i look off in the distance. can everyone see that? i thought i was going nuts.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Has anyone plucked one of these "fibers" off their bodies and taken it to a lab to have it analyzed? Does anyone know the chemical composition of these fibers, spheres, crystals? Has anyone had a DNA test done since experiencing "the change" to confirm (or deny) that a DNA change is actually occuring?

I understand that some with these "symptoms" are being treated for their "illness". That treatment HAS to be based on SOME knowledge of the "disease". I guess I'm just confused as to why doctors/scientists would say it's some sort of imagined parasitosis and then come up with a treatment to cure that parasitosis. Has anyone actually been cured using the treatment?

I've read the speculative answers and found them to be unsatisfactory. Any fact-based answers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
My internet is messed up, could someone explain to me what this all means? So the earth is going into a proton belt after many many years of not being in one, so everyones DNA is gona change from a double helix to a 12 helix structure, what does this mean? Is there any science behind this? So everyone needs to be very physically fit to bring on the change? Or they die?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
in other words this is from a gray.

why would some one say (not from grays) if not for the fact that it is?

morgellons is the method by which grays take over peoples bodies and mind from the inside...read
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
Has anyone plucked one of these "fibers" off their bodies and taken it to a lab to have it analyzed? Does anyone know the chemical composition of these fibers, spheres, crystals?

yes.

Lab Work on Fiber - July 28, 2006 - Robert F. Smith, BS Genetics, MS (Chemistry)

A: Fiber Analysis

Fibers, upon inspection, were found to be fluorescent. The pictures (Figure 1A, 1B) show both a fiber and a hair sample from the same patient observed under white light and a Hofstead filter (with 365 excitiation). The fibers were visualized in scintillation vials with a Innotech detector, showing fluorescence with both a Hofstead filter (460 nm)and a green fluorescent filter (SYBR Green, 557 nm) upon excitation at both 305 and 365 nm. The fluorescence ceased after the illumination was extinquished. A single fiber is shown in Figure 1C.

The fiber shown in 1C was examined via SEM Microscopy at the University of Northern Arizona, with no additional modifications or treatments. SEM analysis demonstrated that the fiber appeared to be a normal hair follicle with scales (Figure 2A) and a typical root terminus (Figure 2B). The absence of a smooth surface denotes that the fiber does not seem to be coated with a protein monolayer.

In order to quantify the nature of the fluorescence, a cluster of fibers placed in nanopure deionized water were observed via a Hitachi Fluorometer. When observing the fibers, a characteristic fluorescent pattern emerged. This fluorescence pattern would account for fluorescence seen in the published pictures at the Morgellons research foundation web site. A fluorescent factor (protein) was isolated as described below, and found to have a similar pattern of fluorescence. The cuvette alone did not fluoresce, but an equivalent protein concentration of BSA (bovine serum albumin) gave a fluorescence which differed distinctly from the fiber fluorescence (potentially eliminating bovine albumin as a protein identity). Figure 3 shows the fluorescence observed.

-

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Thank you, prevenge. I've spoken with someone else who has quite a different take on Morgellons. I reprint his information here for your perusal and consideration.

The ruling elite have devised chemtrails as a means of covertly microchipping us all in order to create antennas inside of us via nanotechnology so as to make us totally controllable via a "psychocivilized" (electronically mind controlled) society. Using HAARP microwave antennas, the National Security Agency (NSA) can establish a seamless computer link direct to our brains, but first they're using chemtrails to get the nanoparticles into us which are reassembling in our bodies to form the antennas.

en.wikipedia.org...

(Guess who the supposed "terrorists" are? (All of US....)

Through this chemtrail issue we see the real reason for Codex. The ruling elite are trying to BLOCK our access to the herbs discussed in this email which we can use to REMOVE the nano-particles from the chemtrails to keep them from being able to reassemble inside our bodies to form the ANTENNAs inside of us via which they intend to totally control our minds. They're trying to kill off 90% of us and control everyone else remaining.

Lest you scoff at this, and take the view that this is "not possible", please know that I was just contacted annonymously by a whistleblower going by the name "Dr.Ian Revson" operating from inside a major defense contractor where he works as a pharmacologist in bioinformatics who posts on Curezone under the name "sunver". See curezone.org...

Here is a sample from one of Revson's articles:"'CHEMTRAILS' are a component of an integrated atmospheric weapons system , which has multiple purposes, including weather modification, population control, advanced surveillance, biological warfare, and artificial intelligence. In North America and Europe, the program is run under the auspices of the Pentagon and NATO, obviously with help from the American and European defense contractors (Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, Boeing, EADS, Honeywell, etc). Many others are involved (Monsanto).
1) 'Chemtrails' are presently in operation for weather modification (disaster induction).
2) 'Chemtrails' contain nano-engineered biologics. This is a weaponized parasite. Host saturation is 99%+ . This means we are all infected. Infection includes intracellular anomalies in both human macrophage and RBC (red blood cell), apparent soft tissue fungal infection, and 'de novo' synthesis of novel foreign protein crystals."

There is a simple diagnostic test for the infection (the biologics nanotechnology) which can be performed for approximately $10 in materials.

Using a simple red-wine mouth rinse, you can yield complex nanofibers from your gums which appear to be of fungal form containing complex internal sub-micron filament structure. EVERYONE TO DATE IS POSITIVE FOR THIS TEST. THIS COULD POTENTIALLY INCLUDE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE. THE PATHOGENS MUST BE IDENTIFIED IMMEDIATELY.

Preliminary data indicates fungal form identity with similarity to fusarium solani and the 'DRIP clade', as well as possible association with weaponized mycoplasm and anodized aluminum oxide (AAO) nanotechnology. Further data indicates chemtrails infection mimics trypanosomiasis and protothecosis with synthetic features.

I REPEAT THIS IS A HIGHLY ADVANCED GOVERNMENT BIOLOGICAL AND ATMOSPHERIC WEAPONS SYSTEM IN USE AGAINST THE GENERAL PUBLIC

No one can be excluded from infection. Brush your teeth well. Rinse with water. Then Rinse your mouth vigorously for 5 minutes with 1 tsp peroxide, 2 tsp Merlot red wine. Prepare to be shocked and upset that the nanotechnology you spit out, and you may want to send a thank you note to Lockheed-Martin and their fellow war criminals.

Dr. Ian Revson's articles:

Chemtrails parasites have infected all of us (red-wine/peroxide test):
curezone.org...

Chemtrails weather modification overview:
curezone.org...

Chemtrails - How 'black' programs are created:
curezone.org...

Chemtrails biologics disease (questions/answers) pt 1:
curezone.org...

Silentsuperbug (microscopy pictures/video/reference/therapy):

silentsuperbug.com...
silentsuperbug-reference.blogspot.com...

Clifford Carnicom's and Gwen Scott, N.D.'s Work

Morgellons: Pathogens and the General Population
www.carnicom.com...

The Wine-Peroxide Test:
www.carnicom.com...

Aerosol Crimes (Video Documentary):
video.google.com...#

"I state clearly again that the pathogenic forms under investigation are repeatedly showing up in the general population, regardless of whether certain "skin anomalies" are present or not. The pathogenic forms were, however, first discovered as a result of examination of these same skin anomalies. The segregation of only certain individuals as having the "Morgellons" condition is completely and totally false; the general population is involved whether they would like to know of it or not. The pathogens found have now been discovered repeatedly across all major body systems and functions, including skin, blood, hair, saliva, dental(gum), digestive, ear and urinary samples."

The pathogenic forms were, however, first discovered as a result of examination of these same skin anomalies. The segregation of only certain individuals as having the "Morgellons" condition is completely and totally false; the general population is involved whether they would like to know of it or not. The pathogens found have now been discovered repeatedly across all major body systems and functions, including skin, blood, hair, saliva, dental(gum), digestive, ear and urinary samples."

-Clifford Carnicom, Mar 15 2008

The above is from an email from John Hammel which can be found on his IAHF.com website. Have to admit that the first time I read it, it sounded too fantastic to be anything other than a good plot for a science fiction movie. Then I followed the links and performed the test on myself.

Aerial spraying of chemicals and nano particles that reassemble inside our bodies to form an antennae so that HAARP can remotely mind control us all? Why that's just crazy talk. Right? Right?

I decided it couldn't hurt to do the body cleanse recommended on the website. But that's just me.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by whitewave]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Interesting stuff. I've never heard of Morgellons Syndrome before this. Recently I've been experiencing some weird things like sleep paralysis/OBEs, lucid dreams, headaches and vibrations in my body at random times. I've had a full physical and nothing seems to be wrong with me. I'm tired ALL the time. It doesn't matter if I get 6 hours or 10 hours of sleep, I'm tired all the time and it has been having a negative effect on my work. It's pretty rough sometimes but I'm not sure if it's related to this Morgellons Syndrome or not. Could just be something the doctors didn't notice. Unfortunately I don't have the time to sleep 18 hours a day like that person suggests, but I'll try drinking a lot of water and see what happens... couldn't hurt at least.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

No, Anonymous ATS, you are not nuts. My whole family can see these light particles. I don't know about you, but we see these particles moving very swiftly in the air, and there are millions of them. We have to be outside to see this phenomena. And you have to focus your eyes the same way you do when you are looking at those 3D pictures to be able to see them.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join