It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from the Plejarans regarding Morgellons Syndrome (NOT from the Grays)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Hey I also wanted to let you know that I am with you on the 2012 MK Ultra style fake out if anything. Interesting side note MK Ultra, my father was in Chu-Lia province and Dnang province in Vietnam in may of 68' right when and where all that stuff was going on. He got kicked out of high school before his senior year, so he joined the army and was placed into the 198th 6th E company LIB Americal Division, which made him eligible to be tested on without him knowing about it, as they could only do tests on volunteers. He has some major health issues now adays. He has tinedis, which is where you hear a sound like beetles chirping and ringing in your ears all the time non-stop. Two heart attacks and a Stroke later he is still kickin. I'm trying to bring this too his attention, but it is hard. He is very set. He won't even come close to hearing me about 9/11. I've been to vietnam with my dad in 97. It made me have a deep derision for my home when I saw the people and what they have compared to us. We aught to be ashamed of ourselves. but more over that my dad had to watch his friend die and be mentally scared for the rest of his life and that makes me very angry. He was 17 years old and on his first day and first patrol (ever) and the new guys always had to walk point (first in the line, also first to get shot). His buddy, the only one he had come from basic with got chose and my dad was right after him. About 30 minutes into there hump, a bullet split the helmet of his friend and blew most of his . on to my dads face thus christening the first day. Let alone getting who know what sprayed on them like test rats...I will stop there, because it gets me so nuts I become irrational...anyway, I had just learned about mk ultra from following a link on an autism page and how this woman with an autistic son started finding links between autism and Alzheimer's, which linked with iron overload and slow mercury poisoning as well. All of which "6 degrees of" style, links back with the degeneration of the the hairs in the ears causing deafness and gastrointestinal track (which move the waste though) which was causing toxic levels in the body. Maybe I'll post that site it might be helpful here. Any thanks for letting me ramble (like you had a choice...lol) Peace to you...letthereaderunderstand

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
What a decent guy. My friend Rick was a gunner in a bomber in '68 when the other gunner next to him got his . blown off. Rick never got over it.

Our government has a funny way of parading our freedom before the world, I think.

Well, the thread is about Morgellons and yesterday this scar was excreting black hairs.

I keep attacking it with iodine and fresh raw garlic, and whatever biological is in there doesn't like it.

I think I got it on the run.

I googled morgellons and all the goverment says is, contact your doctor, which is like saying nothing at all.

A lady who had Morgellons says she got rid of it by bathing in a weak laundry detergent solution with alfalfa tablets thrown in by accident.

I'm not going to argue against anything anybody tries, since there is no official way to deal with this nano-virus.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
A word to the wise.

Morgellons is caused by the devils spawn (people). It is sorcery and not evolution, unless you consider changing from human to demon evolution. The ones the devil has are looking for more humans to infect. The wicked ones want as many human hosts as they can gather. People are being led by disinfo to the slaughter. Do not be fooled by the tricks of the devils. It is the completion of a systematic, genocide and takeover of the human race.

Aliens mingled with humans for this purpose.

What is happening is that people are waking up and as they do, their bodies reject the implants and scarring occurs. What was once invisible becomes visible. What was done in the dark is now coming into the light and is being manifested.

Those showing symptoms have overcome death and are awakening. They have rejected the "mark of the beast".

The countdown to Armageddon has started.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
so how wierd would it be for your inner body to start growing beyond the limits supposed of your mind and develop morgellons; if you are true then the docs didnt lie when they claimed it was delusional parasitosis. but if what you were taught of your inner "mechanics" is not true then i can see how one would be delusional regarding changes so grand.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
ok im going to be honest and reply honestly;

last year i went through an experience that was likened to me overcoming the death of all the beings in my time frame of now; as well as my own death burial and awakening: physically for me and spiritual for others in perspective to my view. different in its being to my state, certain things started occuring within my body. for a time i felt as though i was being eaten within my body. when i would lay down i felt as though all parts of my being was being turned into salt but that my conscious/soul/awareness was aware of my body; so even though i felt small due to the sensation of being turned into salt i was feeling large and small not in quantity or quality of awareness but more like mass of being. the only way for me to get peace during this time as well as now is an orgasm as well as the after effect. my appetite for all things of food change/d/s and the way i eat is now different. the things i would see like black dots that were not on my physical eyelids but i suppose could be likened to being within my minds eye but being visible with physical eyes would interact with my reactions. the more i express and backspace words i think would not be comprehensible, i find i loose myself because only my mind can comprehend what it is i type. so i cant say i have a state of dis-ease about the things that have occured to me moreso a dis ease with expressing myself in any form of current media in time or through it.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
To all with the morgellon's "disease". How long do you think you had it before you noticed? and what were your very first symptoms?

I get bad cracking in my neck, back, shoulders, jaws, knees, everywhere... like all the sudden within a year, I've developed horrible joint problems out of nowhere. I get really bad scratching episodes sometimes where I just can't stop scratching.

My . feels like it is churning and my brain feels like it's being mixed with a spoon and chopped with a knife. I get really bad dizzy spells and spasms, but I've never been diagnosed with epilepsy (that has been ongoing since I was a child, but has been recurring worse in the past year or so). I'm all the sudden getting floaters like crazy in my eyeballs...

but also, I'm growing exponentially mentally. I've been out of body with less than two months of shoddy meditation practice... yet I can't seem to get back there... but I can see energies, feel presences, and whenever I look up at the sky during dusk or dawn, I can see all of these glowing flourescent blue "plasma flies" I call them. I have moments of clairvoyance... my songwriting has gotten insanely better... I've been to the fifth dimension and seen that we are all one larval entity about to be reborn... I've discovered that everything is made up of fractals, and that it is infinitely large and small...size, shape, borders, identity... is all an illusion... and all this crazy philosophical stuff outta nowhere. Even scientific stuff...
and everyone I meet looks like I know them...

but my health has gotten really bad since the better part of two years ago, when I began realizing all of this stuff. I'm wondering if maybe I'm experiencing similar things as anyone in this thread????

And all you radical Christians that appear, preach that everything is the devil, and disappear... and you people judging without knowing.... you really need to stop. It is not adding anything useful to this discussion, and if I were a mod, I would be warning you for thread derailment. This is not a thread about preaching your religious zealotry.

Thank you, and I sincerely hope the mods are keeping an eye on these Christian propagandists and insulting pricks trying to derail these threads, and at least gently privately warning them that they aren't being constructive here.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
I get bad cracking in my neck, back, shoulders, jaws, knees, everywhere...

I'm only 22, by the way... but I feel like I'm 72 right now.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

From what I'm seeing, getting rid of the black fibres that are arising in my skin, what one has to do is make oneself "undesirable" from the p-o-v of the invader.

So, I try stuff. It doesn't like iodone applied and it sure doesn't like fresh garlic applied with a bandaid over it.

As of now it appears to be drying up and the flesh-colored thread-scar that must have served as resident home for this invasion is now broken up into three black spots.

Remember, I was standing at a busstop when all of a sudden I felt a pain and blood began gushing from my wrist. Somebody shot at me with this invasion attached to the projectile. Random or deliberate, I will never know.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

I have posted on the site about a time during a meditation that my arm started bleeding from a puncture I have no idea where it came from as I didn't move from the chair and nothing touched me. I was alone and when I opened my eyes I had a pool of blood over the puncture with what appeared to be a slightly curved burn mark on either side of the puncture. Something scratchy was in it so I picked it out and it appeared to be a small clear grain of "sand" or silica. I think Silica is a peice of this.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
A callous mark (spots) that creates a target for, wires and stringy sputum (bands of satan), nano tech (sound, vibration), bio tech (computerized images), divers flies dipped in poison, crumbs that induce pain, tics (lunatics) that cause hallucinations, strange nose bleeds from breathing in dust, dust (crumbs, sand in the corner of your eyes), all sickness, all pain are the works of sorcery. As you overcome, you will begin to see them. Like the common cold, they were always there, except, you did not notice.

Those that house demons, utilize them to deliver the firey darts of the wicked.

You may call it preaching, I call it TRUTH.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic
reply to post by dunwichwitch

From what I'm seeing, getting rid of the black fibres that are arising in my skin, what one has to do is make oneself "undesirable" from the p-o-v of the invader.

So, I try stuff. It doesn't like iodone applied and it sure doesn't like fresh garlic applied with a bandaid over it.

As of now it appears to be drying up and the flesh-colored thread-scar that must have served as resident home for this invasion is now broken up into three black spots.

Remember, I was standing at a busstop when all of a sudden I felt a pain and blood began gushing from my wrist. Somebody shot at me with this invasion attached to the projectile. Random or deliberate, I will never know.

sarcasm buddy,
you're honestly going down the wrong path.. a very dark path that will bring you no answers, and closer and closer to a dark and lonely future.

this isn't an attack.
the attack is in your water supply (fluoride) .. your food (gmo) your vaccines your atmosphere (chemtrails) ..

this is you evolving

i didn't start this thread to make a pity party for people who want to complain about the symptoms. or jump to conclusions that they're being attacked.

I made it more for people who want to transcend beyond that.. do some understanding and observations about it all and discuss all the positive aspects of living through this .

if you need to join the paranoid freak out - "its bugs maaan!" - party there are like 10-20 forums out there that specialize in morgellons "suffering"

nothing personal.. i just want you to understand where i'm coming from.

-

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Well we have water filters and my Mom is a good cook.

Besides, the problem-sore is drying up now and I have no other symptoms at all.

It's just going away. Maybe it was something else but whatever I did worked.

: )

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
A callous mark (spots) that creates a target for, wires and stringy sputum (bands of satan), nano tech (sound, vibration), bio tech (computerized images), divers flies dipped in poison, crumbs that induce pain, tics (lunatics) that cause hallucinations, strange nose bleeds from breathing in dust, dust (crumbs, sand in the corner of your eyes), all sickness, all pain are the works of sorcery. As you overcome, you will begin to see them. Like the common cold, they were always there, except, you did not notice.

Those that house demons, utilize them to deliver the firey darts of the wicked.

You may call it preaching, I call it TRUTH.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Is that how you deal with warts and sunburn too?

I just wondered.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
No warts, and no sunburn.

You have the right screen name.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I am really not understanding your message. Could you please be more clear as to what you are saying?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Sorry didn't watch the video since my religion forbids me to consult witches or channelers or diviners etc. (They are universally demonic, but that's another story). I do believe that Morgellons is part of an evil plan. It has already been linked to Monsanto's genetic engineering plant virus.

www.unknowncountry.com...

Shameful.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I understand prevenge's experience is a gnosis. Spirit becoming flesh in the pangs of birth.

But what are we? We see only one part, and nine remain hidden. 1/3 trapped in material duration, 2/3 uncorrupted. One and three make four, the four corners of the earth, the four dimensions, the four elements. Two and three make five, the Morning Star, the number of Man in the image of the Universe, the fifth element, again make nine, and ten begins the cycle over again.

13 Moons in a year and popular 23 make 36, the sum of all numbers from 1 to 36 equal 666, the number of Man as the Beast, but let us count further. Twelve houses times three of manifestation, three crosses for four dimensions. The sum of the squares of the first seven prime numbers and outside perimeter in cubits of Noah's Ark are 666, as well as the circumference in solar diameters of the Earth's revolution. So move along, there is nothing of worth here. And who should he be that counts, but the Count? 13 and 23 and 33 are all profound, but wait, what is this 43? The fourth is seven, seven notes, a chord of harmony is struck! One and two and three and four are ten again! Back to four dimensions manifest, six are hidden.

So that is what we are, and everything else is, powerful extrapolations, interpolations, constructions and reductions of basic rules. And prevenge's experience falls within the same.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
All lies.all these channeled fake alien material is LIES.Want to know the truth
xeeatwelve.com...

There is a vast amount of supposedly channelled material about "12-strand DNA". The material that was channelled comes from Anunnaki astral beings who go by many different names to different channellers. This information that has been channelled contains many half-truths to deceive people about the nature and origin of the "12-strand DNA".

The "12-strand DNA" information is being made public to encourage people to support all DNA-related research. It is also a means by which the Anunnaki Remnants hope to programme people as they read or hear the information.

When someone showed me a copy of some channelled material on "12-strand DNA" I detected a form of powerful programming in the material. I traced the information back to its source. It was from a particular being who uses many different names, but always sends out the same message and programming about unification, love and oneness that people like to hear. However, these concepts mean nothing to the being, the concepts are just means to an end.

Another key to this being's message is that we are all "gods in the making". This being's material has even ended up in the United Nations, where some of its own kind frequent. By the way, channellers of the "12-strand DNA" material are chosen by design because of their Anunnaki connections, or because they have been severely programmed to be conduits of the information filled with half-truths.

When the Anunnaki were introduced as permanent residents on Earth in alien bodies, amongst the Anunnaki slaves and prisoners the strands were cut to one pair, severely diminishing their alien powers and abilities. Some of the lower-to-middle ranking Anunnaki were allowed to have three pairs of DNA, but these did not include certain traits reserved for the Anunnaki Elite, such as strength, longevity, charisma and intelligence.

there would be no ascension in 2012,ascension doesnt make any difference the cycle still continues.This time the universe would be destroyed and true freedom would prevail.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by greenjuice

Have not the prophets of old channelled the Word of God?

Is not Amitakh also a channeller? Channelling all the different channelled information into a new constructrion?

Are you also a channeller, channelling your life force through your body? And again, through the network?

To entirely dismiss channelling would be akin to tossing your savior with the false prophets.

However in this case you have my permission, for I would like to no longer see Amitakh's work.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join