It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from the Plejarans regarding Morgellons Syndrome (NOT from the Grays)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~~~PURE EVIL~~~

HELL MAN, HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY WEREN'T REAL DINOSAURS?

Meth binge comin' to a hard end this morn, Purey?

(Pureys gonna chit his undies when he starts seeing these)

-

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

-

So you are convinced that I will soon see holographic dinosaurs and be inflicted with skin worms that look curiously like microscopic fibers? Is this what I am to expect? You predict this happening for all of humanity or just me?

I'm confused.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

-

So you are convinced that I will soon see holographic dinosaurs and be inflicted with skin worms that look curiously like microscopic fibers? Is this what I am to expect? You predict this happening for all of humanity or just me?

I'm confused.

If it's going to happen to you, you'll experience what others experience.
no worms
just filaments in and on your skin,
and well i can't be one to say you're going to see holograms of historical events.
because i've never seen any.
but other people have opened up to me and confessed in private and in public (like here, that they've seen them)

I'ts difficult to watch someone like you be so unknowledgeable about his own world around him, that he can't correlate facts and extrapolate findings towards a hypothetical conclusion for mysterious phenomena that manifest wonders that other people report on....that may seem rational GIVEN the facts..

holographic technology is so far advanced now, that at the most recent energy summit in dubai, prince Charles appeared and talked to the audience.. then zap.. disappeared..
everybody in the audience gasped because they were completely convinced that he was there.
he was holographically tele conferencing.
and this was the first surprise demonstration of this technology.. again "at the public eye level of research" .. not the behind the scene level.
James Cameron is working on completing a new generation of theatrical projectors that will turn the movie experience into a completely new world, a holographic one.

Craig Venter Geneticist responsible for beginning the magnificent human genome project, has already as of last year, created artificial life from scratch.
scientists here and abroad are transplanting the genes of jelly fish into cats, rabbits and pigs so that they are completely fluorescent in the dark.
they've grafted the gene from a spider into a goat in order for the goat to produce the valuable protein in it's milk that's responsible for spider's silk, and they harvest this and use it commercially.
scientists in england are combining cow and human DNA
scientists here have pigs that have human blood flowing through them
there are "immortal" chicken cells in a culture that have been kept alive endlessly simply by completely flushing the toxins from them and feeding them the exact nutrients that they need.
cells.. biology.. its all just very efficient nanotech
and can be manipulated to whatever degree science allows..
and has OF yet .. shown us it's full glory and secrets to be found.

you're given thie bland mtv world this american idol this pop punk catered just to your lil niche demographic mentality and you see a plain ol world with tiiiny lil dripp drip drips of technological advancements, yet you have no idea how far ahead of the public eye's view of technology, some areas of private and military research have gone to.

so you see different phenomena in lifeforms isn't this 1950's candy coated drab monotonous "all is normal" "nothing new or radically different is possible" type scenario anymore.

look at the butterfly.
it transforms from a 12legged worm type larvae into a tough shelled chrysalis, then emerges as an entirely different life form.
completely rearranged cellular structure.. complete transformation.

yet, in the infinite universe, in all of creation and time, even though we have the ability to switch and swap DNA with any life form we choose.. ... its still completely impossible for anything like clear fibers to start coming out of humans and completely impossible for hexagonal / cubic and pyramid geometric shapes to be within the human body that collectively perform a similar transformation.

see the link to the hexagonal structures in my signature at the bottom of my post.

you kiiiind of remind me of the abused kid in back of class that only opens his mouth to show the world how ignorant he is.. almost as if he has a masochistic desire to be completely intellectually neutered at every chance he can take.

you need to read some, boy.
learn' you good sum worldly stuff.. like writin's n' picture books n' stuff.

anyway...

have fun playing grand theft , training yourself to steal kill and rape..... or whatever..

-

[edit on 17-5-2008 by prevenge]

[edit on 17-5-2008 by prevenge]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ~~~PURE EVIL~~~

Seems like you need to start on page one and reread this thread.

Just because your experience isn't the same don't slam others Mr. Rude.

Not worms, nervous system changing. Did you miss that bit???

Edit to add

Sheez I feel like such a copycat. I didn't see where Prevenge actually recommended to a member to reread the thread. Sorry!

[edit on 17-5-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

-

I'm confused.

i dont remember anyone saying you will soon see holographic dinosaurs, or the mention of skin worms?....... and who predicted it would be happening to all humanity let alone just you??

your right, you are confused..... i saw you bashing another thread earlier, did you know what you were signing up for when you joined ats? this is an alternative site, about things that maybe alternative to the 'norm', usually for people with open minds and awareness....

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

I just wanted to commend the way you showed yourself to be open and willing to think about this.

And thanks for calling out the smart alec response, we haven't had such flocking this thread and it doesn't need to start now!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

I know, i dont usually let people's remarks get to me, but 'pure evil' came in with those ignorant and uneducated posts and grrrrrrrrrrrr

Yes im very open to everything, am going to try and do a little more research into this, maybe see if there are many cases here in the uk..

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Interested Always ... I read on another Morgellons thread.. that you had seen the "holographic images" on your skin .. of hooded men and the man with the flowing hair in the wind...

That's been something many many Morgellons sufferers see... historic events.. prehistoric creatures.. etc... literally "the history of the universe and man" ... unfolding through holograms around them.

I didn't believe them.. and it's never happened to me..
but it makes so much sense with what she's saying... "it will show itself to you" etc..

thanks for the input guys.

I have seen this...I've never heard of anybody else seeing "the man with flowing hair". I have also seen holographic images of dinosaurs walking around my neighborhood as well as images cast on my skin. I have a question for Interested Always, when you have seen the "man", does he appear to be, not to sound silly but, Dancing? Not only does his hair flow, which it does like a womans hair traversing under water, but his whole body flows when I have seen him. He forms out of dots of light, like pin pricks in the air and skin...curious as to the similarities. Also curious as to how many see hands? Peace

These two quotes are very disturbing. I would seriously be afraid for my safety if I knew someone that actually believed this to be true were standing next to me.

If you see holographic dinosaurs walking through your neighborhood then how the hell do I know that you don't think I am a giant #ing steak that you will eat???

First off, Pure Evil, I thank you for your comments honestly. I've had to deal with people scoffing at me for about 4 years now, so honestly you could say anything and I wouldn't be offended, and I hope for your sake, if this begins happening to you that you will have a supportive network of friends and family. Before this started happening to me I would have done the same thing you did...this is how we learn grace. (rip Jeff Buckley) Second, I should say that a way better way of discribing what I see is Spirit, although when I'm speaking with people about it hologram is something they can make tangible, where If I say spirit, I get the the confused look. And lastly, I would only eat you if you appeared as a Giant steak...medium well...with some A-1 and mushrooms as long as you couldn't still talk...that would be creepy...lol Peace

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
To Interested Always, thanks for getting back to me. As you said, validation is very nice to receive when you are the only one seeing things. I've been a normal person my whole life, so when this started happening to me I was scared out of my mind and didn't know what to do. As I 'm sure with others, the things I mentioned seeing are only the tip of the iceberg. If I were to go into the whole past 4 years of my life they would for sure be sending in the guys with the straight jacket. Voices, Visions, Tele-kenetics, Out of body travel, Historical events, just to name a few. It just blew my mind when I saw "man with flowing hair in the wind". I knew exactly what you had seen. I have not seen him in about two years except for about two months ago for a brief moment. This has been my experience and have learned a valuable lesson this whole way. Every individual will have an individual experience. Just as Jesus said, "he comes as a thief in the night", so does the experience. Peace and again thanks, letthereaderunderstand

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

To Interested Always, thanks for getting back to me. As you said, validation is very nice to receive when you are the only one seeing things. I've been a normal person my whole life, so when this started happening to me I was scared out of my mind and didn't know what to do. As I 'm sure with others, the things I mentioned seeing are only the tip of the iceberg. If I were to go into the whole past 4 years of my life they would for sure be sending in the guys with the straight jacket. Voices, Visions, Tele-kenetics, Out of body travel, Historical events, just to name a few. It just blew my mind when I saw "man with flowing hair in the wind". I knew exactly what you had seen. I have not seen him in about two years except for about two months ago for a brief moment. This has been my experience and have learned a valuable lesson this whole way. Every individual will have an individual experience. Just as Jesus said, "he comes as a thief in the night", so does the experience. Peace and again thanks, letthereaderunderstand

hey letthereader.hi
could you please describe the man with the flowing hair more?
was it more like a Morrison type visage? or jesus? or.. like a ..an image that would represent a composite of "mankind" ?

can you tell about any other visions.. that were of the same type.."holographic" etc..

and what types of telekinetic phenomena would happen? did you cause it?

thanks a lot

-

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
To cosmicstorm I give a humbled thank you. To be honest, when I speak with people about these things, i expect to be made fun of. It's so old the being made fun of that I usually beat them to the punch with there own derision. I usually even give them a few they hadn't thought of. I don't expect people to be empathetic with me. For instance. right before all of this started. I lost my sister to drinking and driving. Now, whenever I knew someone that had lost somebody close, I felt bad for them, but when I lost my sister, I felt them. Make any sense? Anyway, you are a sweetheart for looking out, many thanks. I'm excited for people who haven't experienced things like these, because I know that I will be able to help them (even pure evil...bless his heart) get over the scary hump as where I didn't have any support but, the holy one inside. Peace

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

hey letthereader.hi
could you please describe the man with the flowing hair more?
was it more like a Morrison type visage? or jesus? or.. like a ..an image that would represent a composite of "mankind" ?

can you tell about any other visions.. that were of the same type.."holographic" etc..

and what types of telekinetic phenomena would happen? did you cause it?

thanks a lot

-

Hey Prevenge, you were next...as I wanted to thank you for starting this thread. It has shed some light for sure. On to the man. The first time I saw him was when this started happening to me about 4 years ago. I was at home in my living room. I don't have cable t.v. so I don't get a lot of channels that come in clear. Anyway, before this a bunch of weird stuff began happening which kinda caused me to start reflecting about my life and all. I was sitting on my couch and I had left the tv on a channel that was fuzzy inbetween getting up for some water. I sat back down and started dazing a little at the tv when I started noticing patterns in the static. I rubbed my eyes and looked again and the patterns started coming together in to more complex patterns. I closed my eyes and said "wow I am tripping". Again some unexplainable things had been happening, so it kinda scared me. I kept my eyes closed, but the static was in my head now on my eyes as well as really high pitched tones. I would open my eyes and the same thing was on the tv as I was seeing in my head. I'd close them again and the same thing. I really got scared and turned off the t.v., but the image stayed in my head and on my eyes. I began seeing, little pricks of light in the air like mist, so I laid down on the couch and started praying. Again everything was just starting to happen, so I was in a way different frame of mind then I am now, namely petrified fear. The patterns were now starting to form into a body from the pricks of light. It wasn't physical at all. The first thing I could make out clearly was the hair. The only way I can discribe it is that it looked like long hair under water the way it flowed. Soon after this the body started shimmering too, side to side as always interested stated. Kinda like one of those blow up dancing men that they put in front of fairs and stuff, except not that crazy. He never said anything to me, but I could hear light. I know that sounds weird, but I don't know any other way to discribe it. Kinda of like imagining the vibration of sound at the point where it becomes light. This I could hear at the top of my head. I am communicated to through music a lot. Octave after octave, up or down, like a ladder in which information travels. I watched for probably twenty minute, and then it stopped. Soon after that I started seeing some form of writing everywhere as it was being written. To be continued...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
...the writing looked like a mixture of English/Latin, Greek, Glyphs and Numbers. The writing faded very fast after it was written, almost like someone was coming along with an erasure and erasing it after it was being written. The things that I was able to make out were chapters and verses from the old testament. More specifically Samuel, Danial, Ezekiel, and Isaiah and only those books. The verses always had something to do with being healthy and in the right mind and would even give me clues as to what was happening and why.
As far as the visions go, they come in different forms, but are always holographic in nature. Sometimes I see them when I am meditating/praying, sometimes when I'm talking with someone or in dreams. The "man with flowing hair" was one of those cases. I've seen in vision a HUGE city, as far as you can see with a wall miles high around it. Outside of the city, which was my viewpoint, was a pit equally as deep as the wall was high, only the pit was layered like a quarry, and on each layer was a Lizard man Holding a staff like they were the guards or something. Out of the wall of the city there were three tubes...like the old bank teller tubes, and beings would be delivered from them. There was also a mountain that you could barely see the peak of right behind the pit, almost like it was dug out of the pit. In the pit were writhing bodies, squirming all over each other like worms after it rains. I've seen for real rods of light raining out of the sky and even had a friend that could see them also. I think they call them "Rods". They look like little pieces of blond hair. I haven't seen them in a few years, but for a good couple of months all the time. They would even pierce me, and as a matter of fact come to think about it, I didn't start seeing the stuff happening in and on my skin till after the rods...weird. I have seen Giants from 12/13ft tall to so high you can't see there heads just the legs and torso. Interestingly, every plane I see is being carried by one of these, like a kid with a toy plane. When I am driving at night I see spirits everywhere on the bridges, on top of peoples cars, in there cars. This is weird too, when I see homeless people talking to themselves, I can see who they are talking to. I have seen not only dinosaurs, but all kinds of animals. I have seen warriors with breathing/liquid metal amour and swords doing battle. As soon as I have enough posts I will put up some of my drawings. I have seen tubes, like at the bottom of the ocean, come out of the sky and deposit beings on to the ground. This happened to me once at a park by my house. I layed down on the grass and was enjoying the sun, when I saw a tube open right over my body and an angel or a man with wings descend out of it. Needless to say, I woke up three hours later with second degree burns on my entire face and had no idea what had happened only to recall it later. I've recalled being on a roof with a friend while we were watching a double sunset (two suns). I have recalled, being in someones arms while being very little (like 5 or so) and them pointing into the sky showing me where I was going, to a place called "Earth". I've had dreams of time travel, where by, the one traveling had to be put on a metal like crucifix in the middle of a big metal room. Once the room was cleared the crucifix would begin spinning with the man attached and would spin so fast, that it turned into light that was so bright you couldn't look at it. I can even recall the feeling of doing it myself. You feel like you grow wings, because your body starts being pulled a part, from your arms in, but it is not painful. I see "hands" all the time from behind my back. I could go on for hours...do you have questions on anything? Always happy to answer and curious to know how many experience these things or similar. Much Love to all, letthereaderunderstand

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Right.. Now this is disturbing, I mean about the kid needing so much time to sleep. I am noticing that at least during the last five years more people around me want to sleep more hours including myself. I attribute this behavior either to psychological symptoms like modern way of life, more working hours, uninteresting everyday activities, being less and less in contact with nature, too much overloading of information for the brain from a myriad of sources and in addition I attribute it to other elements, higher levels of toxicity in our surroundings with from everyday things like kids toys to wall paint we used for our houses, increased use of plastics everywhere for everything, increasing levels of consumption of food with lower levels of nutrients and finally chemicals being sprayed in the atmosphere.

The human organism will need more hours of sleep in order to replenish its cellular structures in such a polluted environment sooner or later, because that why we sleep for mostly to help the human body do most of its everyday regeneration processes unobstructed.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Last August standing at a bus stop, my wrist was grazed by some kind of projectile. It bled profusely and the people I was talking to became very alarmed when I started dripping blood on the concrete.

The wound healed, but it left a scar, a line like a thick thread on my wrist.

I've changed my diet to high protein lately, and my wrist started to ache and itch.

The thread-line-scar started to throb, and I developed a gouge like somebody took a bite out of my little finger that hurt like crazy.

So, something told me to use iodine. I keep trying to puncture the thread-scar, but it is very tough and the skin is hard to break. And I keep putting iodine on it.

It turns BLACK and PURPLE. I have never seen iodine turn black and purple before, and little black threads stick out from it.

So, I keep pricking it and keep putting iodine on it, cover it with baking soda (alkaline) and a band-aid.

I'll let you know if this black-thread-producing sore actually goes away.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Interesting descriptions. I would say that you are having religious experiences, that is from relevant stories I have heard from other people in real world. But if those experiences are kind of like religious ones, they are not clear enough, there is a lot of static to them, at least the way you describe them. Interesting stuff about being able to see figures in peoples cars and near them, can you associate why they were there with them? I once heard a story of an old monk who could always see and hear spirits accompanying people and those entities he felt were responsible for unreasonable drives these people had like being overactive or nervous about things, spirits behaved like acting as invisible guides to those people, for he revealed a story about an instance where he saw a youth on a racing bike he was accompanied with two spirits, the one was having an influence like of making him driving carelessly and fast, the other one was having a negative psychological influence on him regarding his failed relationship, this monk could identify in an instant past experiences of people he was looking at even for the first time in his life with the help of his ability to perceive what entities was accompanying them. Most of times these entities were having negative influences on people, he also said that this happens to every breathing soul regardless if he/she can realize this or not, it is up to the people how clean and pure they appear to be in their thoughts and actions for negating the negative effects of these entities.

Wow! I just found myself talking about spiritual things!

This is weird i don't do this often. Must spend less time in ATS!

reply to post by prevenge

Are you talking about this James Cameron movie?

Peace!

[edit on 18-5-2008 by spacebot]

One more thing, reading about all sorts of stuff people are made to believe that will happen around 2012, makes me thing that all that 2012 related material are only some preparation of a staged grand MK Ultra illusion. It doesn't make sense to me otherwise. I think people are better off being prepared by being a little skeptical but in an more open minded way regarding different avenues of thought about such things.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

May the blessing of 801 be on you all!

What is the blessing of 801?
801 is my area code so am I specially blessed?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
don't know if you guys have seen this before, but it might be of interest.
articles.mercola.com...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Interesting descriptions. I would say that you are having religious experiences, that is from relevant stories I have heard from other people in real world. But if those experiences are kind of like religious ones, they are not clear enough, there is a lot of static to them, at least the way you describe them. Interesting stuff about being able to see figures in peoples cars and near them, can you associate why they were there with them? I once heard a story of an old monk who could always see and hear spirits accompanying people and those entities he felt were responsible for unreasonable drives these people had like being overactive or nervous about things, spirits behaved like acting as invisible guides to those people, for he revealed a story about an instance where he saw a youth on a racing bike he was accompanied with two spirits, the one was having an influence like of making him driving carelessly and fast, the other one was having a negative psychological influence on him regarding his failed relationship, this monk could identify in an instant past experiences of people he was looking at even for the first time in his life with the help of his ability to perceive what entities was accompanying them. Most of times these entities were having negative influences on people, he also said that this happens to every breathing soul regardless if he/she can realize this or not, it is up to the people how clean and pure they appear to be in their thoughts and actions for negating the negative effects of these entities.

Wow! I just found myself talking about spiritual things!

This is weird i don't do this often. Must spend less time in ATS!

reply to post by prevenge

Are you talking about this James Cameron movie?

Peace!

One more thing, reading about all sorts of stuff people are made to believe that will happen around 2012, makes me thing that all that 2012 related material are only some preparation of a staged grand MK Ultra illusion. It doesn't make sense to me otherwise. I think people are better off being prepared by being a little skeptical but in an more open minded way regarding different avenues of thought about such things.

Hello Spacebot,
Thanks for your awesome reply, well thought and good questions too. Let me first say that, I see these beings everywhere in the day or night although I can make them out a little better at night. They appear as shimmery outlines, like a mirage off of hot pavement. Some come up from the ground, some come out of the sky and some just walk around this plane. This has been going on where I see them all the time for about two years. In that time right at the beginning, i'd never seen this stuff before, so when i would see it I would think that my eyes were tripping (laser surgery a few years ago, which always made me wonder)Anyway, It would start me kinda dazing and as I did that they would become more evident. I don't think all of them knew that I could see at first and when they would notice that I could see them, they would become very excited and gather more. It was very very scary, because they can become very, very angry. I've experienced physical attacks for real. Everyone, has someone with them that I see, usually more than one. They are generations of us, but some are not. Some are as you said negative. I don't try to provoke them, but I mess up from time to time. Something crazy, I will see some of them trying to attempt suicide, like walking in front of cars, jumping off bridges head first at least that's how it appears...crazy...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic
Last August standing at a bus stop, my wrist was grazed by some kind of projectile. It bled profusely and the people I was talking to became very alarmed when I started dripping blood on the concrete.

The wound healed, but it left a scar, a line like a thick thread on my wrist.

I've changed my diet to high protein lately, and my wrist started to ache and itch.

The thread-line-scar started to throb, and I developed a gouge like somebody took a bite out of my little finger that hurt like crazy.

So, something told me to use iodine. I keep trying to puncture the thread-scar, but it is very tough and the skin is hard to break. And I keep putting iodine on it.

It turns BLACK and PURPLE. I have never seen iodine turn black and purple before, and little black threads stick out from it.

So, I keep pricking it and keep putting iodine on it, cover it with baking soda (alkaline) and a band-aid.

I'll let you know if this black-thread-producing sore actually goes away.

people with morgellons get ALOT of thoe s "mysterious scratches" ..my personal theory is it's directly from a "sunburst" of a gamma ray or xray
directly causing the change in a concentrated area.

we also get black and white flashes in our eyes
this could be similar to the flashes the astronauts get when in orbit.. the photons flying through their bodies.

if i were you, i would stop messing with the wound and just leave it alone.
don't pick at it.

-M

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join