It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from the Plejarans regarding Morgellons Syndrome (NOT from the Grays)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Mind you I have NOT been diagnosed with morgellons and I am not showing symptoms of such......but there ARE other changes that Im experiencing and have not been shocked by, from reading Barbra's work.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

awesome....

its in you.. its in everyone.. just stay healthy and it wont malfunction like in me.

let it do its thing.

-

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Heh. I'm not trying to "jump on the bandwagon" , im really not, and i normally dont speak on this subject much, because theres zero scientific evidence of it, and one gets scoffed at by the "scientific community" for that reason, being dubbed a new ager and cookoo crazy and so forth.

But, and I can't tell if it is just me growing up aka experiencing life at every stage, I am 25 now, so maybe it is just me learning more experiences, lessons, and knowledge, and this makes me feel like i am changing into something more divine, internal, esoteric, whatever, when in reality, i am just living like everyone else. This is what I tell myself to debunk the theory that I am not uniquely different or changing in that manner.

But let me tell you, deep down inside, I do think it is a little too weird to just be growing old, living life, etc. As soon as I went from a politically driven Deist-Agnostic to someone who could not refute the existence of a creator, or God, it's like the doors were opened up for me. I started learning so many weird things.. new things.. I've been reading random history and religious materials for the past 4 years, FOR FUN. 5 years ago I was a dancing fool who'd goto a dance club almost every night. But dancing is just one gift, and I dont mean ballroom or grinding, I mean .. breakdancing, pop n lock, liquid, waving, rave dance, street dance ... all that really coool, hard complicated looking stuff. You know when your body looks like there isnt a single bone in it? That kinda dancing. I turn into water.

Anyways. So in my head Ive had this thought that this just cant all be the way things are, that there isnt a growth BEYOND normal human growth happening. My immediate thought? To observe all those around me. But in person, not too many people I know are showing signs of obvious change. Perhaps theyre scared to admit it realize it, but even those I do notice some small subtle change.. caring more about whats important, being nicer when it comes to helping people, not doing stupid things, this kind of thing. again which could be attributed to maturity i guess, i dont know. im in denial essentially. I know its' real because in the past 5 years I have literally become a totally different human being. I even look different, but more important my ideals are wayyy different, I am positive usually, I am thirsty for truth and knowledge .. and for the past, the true past, our past, and our future. And i've become incredibly, utterly paranoid that before I turn 30, there will be social chaos in the streets of America, the streets I live on. Chaos can mean hostile government takeover, it can mean government breakdown of control, it could mean a riot or rebellion, it could mean a nuclear war, it could mean anything. It could mean a plethora of natural disasters that get worse and worse until the end of 2012 and it become a daily occurrence for a 8.0+ earthquake or tsunami.

Ultimately, i feel like my spirit has been imbued into this body in this timeframe for a reason and purpose. Something that is so significant to the race of mankind, the planet of Earth, and the creation of God is going to happen while i am here. I am supposed to be a part of it. I am supposed to guide those in a certain direction, to stand up for those who cannot stand up for themselves, and to witness the end .. OR ascension .. whichever it may be.

Lastnight, seemingly no where, I felt a sensation I had never experienced in my life. It was like almost 3am, I am kinda tired. Im on the computer, about to goto sleep. You know how when altitude changes, you get stuffy ears due to the pressure change? And you swallow in your throat to clear them? Well this was kinda like that, except more severe. I live in no kind of altitute at all. Everything was fine, this never has happened before. All of a sudden, I felt pressure in both ears, like in my entire skull, and it felt like my hearing was becoming less and less by the second due to the pressure and my eardrums were gonna pop or I was going to start bleeding out of my nose or something! It felt so strange! It freaked me out, I stood up, braced my self, tried to calm down with deep controlled breathing, and was fine. Nothing even triggered it .. it was really scary. All I know is, something happened involving cranial pressure, I live directly behind an airport, not that this should have anything to do with it.

Oh yes, I've also developed a "third eye". It's inside my right eye, which is my predominant eye. It is just like a clear floater, the kind you see when you stare into the blue sky, as if there are little particles sparking in your eyes, well its like that except darker, one of them, a darker brown. its small, it doesnt hurt, its clearly a floater because it is connected to see-through portions of itself, and it seems to follow whatever line of text I read, like a typewriter going to the next line or page, sliding back over to the left. It's probably just a .. health issue, but its been like this with no changes whatsoever for 7 or 8 months. I know .. youre probably thinking I should go to the hospital, that im not gaining powers, just gaining diseases and dying. lol. Well i feel fine so I disagree.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I suggest you try the deep breathing as much as possible.

When I was a child I was told by the Grey to take long slow deep breath's (don't be surprised if this makes you feel a little dizzy or strange it passes.)

Try this whenever you start to feel uneasy about anything.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

I know exactly what you mean about the cranial pressure.
When I was going through some intense stuff the pressure would happen in my head right as I started to drift off into sleep. It would wake me back up. I experienced it for about three weeks on a regular basis, then it stopped never to return.

I also had the shiny circular light thingys on both of my arms last summer. I would see them when I went outside for break at work. There were so many of them. My skin seemed to take on a luminus sheen at first I thought it was from tapping holes at the metal shop, but they would be there on weekends too when I wasn't at work. They were tiny shiny circular thing with holes in the middle of them.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Don Juan said it best when he said, "some of the most common ailments of man can be cured by the way we breathe".

The sweeping breathe, he was right, fear sets in stagnated breathing from the heart and erratic heart beat. This could create malfuntions in a lot of things, the source of life is through the breath. But how well we oxygenise our bodies is how well we fill our lungs, most of the time when we are in love with life the breathing has a smooth sublte deep breath, short erratic breaths cause fear in the system or are the cause of the system failure to begin with.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang

Ultimately, i feel like my spirit has been imbued into this body in this timeframe for a reason and purpose. Something that is so significant to the race of mankind, the planet of Earth, and the creation of God is going to happen while i am here. I am supposed to be a part of it. I am supposed to guide those in a certain direction, to stand up for those who cannot stand up for themselves, and to witness the end .. OR ascension .. whichever it may be.

This was eloquently stated.

This is EXACTLY how I feel to.........BINGO.

I have been stocking food, and I have put together bug out bags, but deep down I know I won't run.
I will NEED to stand and witness whatever it is coming as this is WHY I am here, to face it head on, and either glare it down or open my arms to it. My job in this life is to herald it in, or fight it to the death.......which however, I do not know.

I want to talk about being TIRED......bone weary.
The NEED to sleep, and the odd painful issues has transfered themselves into the diagnosis of fibromyalgia........so when I am way to weary to do anything but sleep I blame it on the FM.
~BUT~ my 15 yr old kid is another story...
he is healthy and cheerful, yet he con NOT wait for the weekends to come so he can sleep. He will sleep 15 hours or MORE on the weekends.
I make sure he gets about 10 hours each school night.......when I was his age I slept about 6 hours or less and has plenty of energy for my life. Seeing my kid's desperate need for LOOOONG deep sleeps makes me wonder about my own, and shows me the state of physical change we are going through. He complains ALLOT about popping his ears and his throat (I don't understand the throat popping thing he describes)..............but he says it feels like it is closing up and it happens when the ear pressure comes on, and he starts rolling his head and popping his jaw......when this comes on I remind him to breath deep and it really seems to help.
I just find it so different that he is excited about weekends, NOT so he can hang with his buddies but so he can sleep long and hard.
When I was young like him I was all about goofing off on the weekends as hard as I could and this is just NOT TRUE for my kid.......and being a witness to this shows me how different we are today, and the changes going on physically.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
Very interesting!

Did I hear tool in the background!?

You did a very good job, food for thought, I love it.

Well, there is definitely a tool in the fore-ground.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Originally posted by Chiiru
Very interesting!

Did I hear tool in the background!?

You did a very good job, food for thought, I love it.

Well, there is definitely a tool in the fore-ground.

Click here for rimshot sound effect

[edit on 13-5-2008 by VisionQuest]

[edit on 13-5-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hehe. Nice one VQuest!

I make no apologies for the lack of wit in my post, sometimes the easy gag is necessary

[edit on 13-5-2008 by triplesod]

[edit on 13-5-2008 by triplesod]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I did some research on the Barbara lady. seems like she was claiming stuff would happen around Y2K that would bring people together ...

www.lightworks.com...

Did I miss something?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I love the way people on this forum claim to do "research" when they really mean they skim read a #ty web page or two.

I suppose you have to do something to make this bloody ridiculous topic seem important or else we are all just going to become depressed at the realisation we have wasted our lives and made fools of ourselves.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
all that channeling has done something to the old girl... when I watched the tape.. I had to laugh.. she doesnt even believe the crap she is spewing..... most liars are a lot better than that.. but she is a terrible liar.. just watch her facial expressions.. no wonder she hasnt given a interview in the last ten years.. she must be low on funds.. and is selling something.. thats my guess

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
notice how vehemently people are mocking that which they dont understand or are afriad of.

//shrug//

I didn't believe ANY new-ageish "chanelling" things .. EVER.. NOR do i buy into it all NOW..

all i'm doing.

iiiif you noticed..

is i took a recording from 1992.

and i put images of things that are coming out of people bodies.. myself included... clear filaments... that move.. and hexagon holographic looking objects...

that are.. uh.. reeeally coming out of people....

and i matched those images to something someone in nineteen NINETY TWO .. was saying was going to happen

and it did happen...

to .. ME.

so i couldn't find less meaning in the negative things said..

either way...

if you need to make fun of people and degrade the conversation,

go ahead lol...

thats what you need to do.

hey the government can publicly disclose years ago that they have "remote viewing" psychic research....for research into communication methods for a "time" when electronic means of communication fail...

and i can laugh at the gov for doing that.

and think that its nothing and theres nothing to wireless information exchange between brains..

sure i could do that.

i can also take that information .. and understand that the top levels of military power in this world.. actually DO RESEARCH INTO THAT..

and understand that they work in scientific research with the "grays" and know that they have written that the "grays" communicate telepathically..

and correlate that with the sliiiiiiiiiight possibility

.. that out of the THOUSANDS of people claiming to telepathically channel messages from other ET's ...

that just ONE of them... might have valid information transmission.

juuust one.

and this one .. this one person... has written and published information in 1992 that IS happening.. and that its about our DNA changing from 2 helixes back to its origonal 12 helixes...

juuust maybe.. that could be an actuality..
since the gov is actually funding and researching the same exact method of communication she claimed to have used.

and.. if you don't believe that it's possible.. then i suggest you take it up with your government that you think they are spending millions of YOUR tax dollars on "telekinesis" .. a phenomena which in your opinion.. is completely impossible anywhere in this infinite universe.

tell them.. and demand your money back, because it's impossible , and can't happen to people.. anywhere.. ever. right?

just....chikkity chek youself before you rik-rickkitty wreck youself.

i'm just saying.. people are saying morgellons is "bugs" or whatever..

it's not.. and unless you go through this verry real physical process...

youll not understand.

andif you're unhealthy.. and your body can't take this change.. you WILL break down and have lesions and go nuts.

if you don't attempt to understand it.

.. your quick wit and aggressive nature wont help you when other people around you start going completely nuts from this happening to them.

-

[edit on 13-5-2008 by prevenge]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Yep, Tool and Alex Gray (Grey?).

Awesome. It explained the sensations I have been having - a sort of tingling from head to toe, and my grasp of so much, my sense of vibrational truths and lies...

Thank you for posting this!

Does anyone else here take Paxil for anxiety or other? I was wondering because I believe this drug will actually prevent you from having the sensations you stated... I know when I do not take my medication I get vibrations that hit me like a throbbing sensation.. Very hard to explain, but all over the body, if it could make a sound it would sound like, Whaawawawawawawawawa... hehe.. Hopefully you get where I'm coming from.. At any rate this could be some proof that pharmaceuticals suppress our energy with their drugs...

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I did a search on Morgellons Syndrome and hmmm, sounds very strange to me, almost as if it's a type of nano technology... could also be related to chem trails as well... If not man made, this sort of thing reminds me of Cordyceps Fungus

A persons personal documentation of his "condition"

I think I'd bathe in peroxide if I had that, OMG! Those worms can probably be transfered to people just by shaking hands.... dang... This video has some disturbing photo's at the end, might not be suitable for younger or weak stomached users... You've been warned...

Have you inhaled a chip lately?

Psychotronic (mind control) technologies are mentioned in this study, but not in much detail because that information is classified. The report explores how the weapons system must be able to access what should be private. We read:

The target acquisition system must provide decision makers the capability to detect changes in the personal values of an adversary. Changes in a leader’s emotions, thoughts, or frame of reference are of interest to the strategic attack system. Techniques that get into the ‘head’ of an adversary to obtain valuable information require revolutionary advances. Finding plausible methods for accomplishing this task is the focus of the classified ‘Information Attack’ white paper.(24)

The Air Force would only classify a weapon that can read your thoughts, emotions, and intentions if our country already had this weapon in 1995 or intended to possibly develop it. The sprayed bio-implants and other spy devices are describe below:

Ground-based platforms in 2025 rely heavily on micromechanics and nanotechnology to shrink platforms to microscopic sizes. These platforms could be inserted via human agents, through water or food supplies, or through aerial seeding operations using UAVs. Microsensors thinner than human hairs could transmit data to the Delphi database via UAV or satellite relay. A swarm of ground-based microsensors could ensure constant data transmission of local conditions and activity levels near and inside an LOV.(25)

An LOV stands for “Locus of Values.” An LOV can be a hard target: something physical, or an LOV can be a soft target. “The LOV is that which an adversary holds dear . . . . Soft LOVs are intangible things: Systems, knowledge, or ways of thinking.”(26) A UAV is a unmanned aerial vehicle.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I have dial up so I can't watch the video.

What does the video say is the cause?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

why is our DNA changing all of a sudden" ...

The only way for DNA to change is something has to be introduced into the body that was not present before. The devil is on his last go round and he is trying to get you. The stringy fibers/sputum are the bands of satan. The white shine is a spirit entity that wants you for a host.

Trust no one and watch your friends and neighbors. The mass takeover has begun.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
BA-DA-BING
As usual some of this resonates, most of it is crap.
Our individual experiences will guide us through the maelestrom.
Good Luck and God speed, John Glenn.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam
I did a search on Morgellons Syndrome and hmmm, sounds very strange to me, almost as if it's a type of nano technology... could also be related to chem trails as well... If not man made, this sort of thing reminds me of Cordyceps Fungus

well once you've lived through it, and feel the change, and notice everything about it.. you wont be able to make any accurate conclusions.

i've lived with it since summer 06

and have spent every day since.. researching it with people.. tons of sufferers.. trying to dig up wha possible scientific paper or research can correlate what is being done inside us...

remember.. 8 years before ANY reports of this ..
this lady said exactly what we're going through.

Originally posted by Siren

why is our DNA changing all of a sudden" ...

The only way for DNA to change is something has to be introduced into the body that was not present before. The devil is on his last go round and he is trying to get you. The stringy fibers/sputum are the bands of satan. The white shine is a spirit entity that wants you for a host.

Trust no one and watch your friends and neighbors. The mass takeover has begun.

ok so the light of god.. says to trust noone.. even you..

nice things for a god of love to reccommend.

they WANT you to think that this is an alien invasion so that you can be rounded up and cattled off to some extermination camp.. quick and clean no worries.

can't have all those people have their DNA change from 2 to 12 helixes now can we?

photons change DNA... we are going through a HIGHLY concentrated area of photons.

the solar system is dipping through the center of the galactic plane right now.

believe it or not

.. and this is where these light filaments are being activated in.

it's not time to be suspicious of our friends.

its time to be loving and honor ourselves.

you advocate distrust and suspicion?

doesn't sound too loving to me.
and isn't that what your idea of "god" is?... loving?

or are the powers that be going to use the TV to manipulate you through your religious beliefs.. into a spiteful twisted person?

just a few questions to think about...

just planting seeds.

-

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Sorry didn't watch the video since my religion forbids me to consult witches or channelers or diviners etc. (They are universally demonic, but that's another story). I do believe that Morgellons is part of an evil plan. It has already been linked to Monsanto's genetic engineering plant virus.

www.unknowncountry.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join