It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank a Mod Thread

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
I often wonder about your true agenda Sky

Im just a lurker ocassionally doing a little smalltalk.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Even good people have bad days.

Listen, sometimes much is lost in translation.

It has been my observation that at one point or another every member will get upset over some mod action. I have found that the key is communication. Though we may at times disagree, I have always found that communicating with staff, and understanding where each party is coming from, breeds mutual respect.

That is to say that one may not always get the remedy they wish, but they will always get the explanation they deserve.

That for me, is the most important quality demonstrated by ATS staff literally across the board.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have to second Schro Dog here...many times a member will just react to a Staff action without entering into a discourse with Staff. Communication is key and there is not a member of Staff who isn't willing to explain the reason behind any given action.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Thanks 12m8keall2c for resizing my first avatar WorldWatcher for the writer status, and all the mods who have to endure our rants and especially the rants of the anonymous posters.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
During one of my darkest hours, I found new light & hope knowing that someone shared their similar experiences, gave priceless & sincere advice.

In some ways it helped lessen the burden that I felt 2 years ago. They may not remember it anymore. That was in a section in BTS. I was not able to express my appreciation back then and I think this is the right timing.

JAK
INTREPID
UM_GAZZ
ASALA
Kinglizard
thelibra
elevatedone

Thank you. You have no idea how little words of advice helped me that much.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
A BIG OLE THANKS to MemoryShock for fixing a thread title typo. And helping me look slightly more intelligent.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Ant4AU]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thanl you Mods
for letting me do what i do on the boards.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join