It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bar Codes in our clothes, brought to you by Big Brother

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
scary and soo evil. Just another option for the mark fo the beast. be wary the end days are upon us.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Did you see who makes the little buggers?

www.alientechnology.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
screw the mark of the beast we'll kill the beast with our superior technology by then

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
RFID tags are taking over Barcodes. This has been posted several times. Please use search before you post!!

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster000
screw the mark of the beast we'll kill the beast with our superior technology by then

Ok, I'll respond to this and explain a little. The whole concept of "the mark of the beast" is that WITHOUT that mark, you get nada, nothing,squat. No food no home no job nothing.
Depending on how you look at revelations and the mark of the beast, you could say that the mark of the beast started with our Social Security numbers.
Or maybe or birth certificate numbers.
But the whole idea is, that you must have the mark of the beast to be able to survive according to revelations(the bible)

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
oh i see....well i never really thought about reading anything on it...well if the government does that then it be a helluva lot of work with illegal immigrants....

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This isnt shocking, the governmental control of things has just gotten out of hand lately. IE gay marrage...(Althogh I do not feel gays are right in any means, I feel the government has no right scoping out what/who is in your bedroom) This does scare the # out of me though. I completely disagree with this technology, and I think we at the forums should sign a petition to get rid of this!

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I like clothes from ebay and secondhand shops. I hate clothes with tags and I rip them out, as they make me uncomfortable. The material they are made from makes me itch.

I haven't bought new clothes from a shop in ages. If I did, I would look for bar codes and then refuse to buy.

Then again, anything we purchase has a bar code, so there is no escape really.

new topics

top topics

join