It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill OReilly Goes Nuts!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Most people are aware that Billo is off his rocker.
But did you ever wonder how far back the man lost his mind?
Well heres a classic look back at his early career.

**Warning,foul language**

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
They have already removed the vid. Violated CBS coypright. I can imagine it was a good one though. People seem to forget that this is the same turd who used to host inside edtion.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
That was classic. Thanks for that.

What year is this from?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Vid can be found here:

O'Reilly goes nuts

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I wonder if this event was drug and/or alcohol related....And if it wasn't that's even worse......:w:

Way to go Fox News, you really know how to pick em...

[edit on 5/12/2008 by Choronzon]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Hahah classic!!! honestly I can say this.. Thats a natural human reaction when at work and something doesnt work for you!!

If you worked in the kitchen where I am.. and something doesnt work, or something is broken!! Oh man you can bet Im like this mother F#$@Kin
G'damn thing sucks!!! It sucks!!!!

This is old school Bill... and this just shows that he is a human like the rest of us.. And when stress hits.. Well the words come out!!!

ITs good to know he is a human, with human emotions.
Sometimes I have to wonder if Bill is just a robot.. Not litterally, but this just shows that yes! Work is stressful, and sometimes people who cant do their job right, affects others work, and its makes HULK MAD!!!

heheh LOL good times!

A good example... The waitress writes a ticket.. And they want a burger medium rare.. Yet on the ticket it is written in Klingon!! Im like what does this mean!!! What the hell is this suppose to mean.. IM busy here and dont have time to play these games!!!! WTF does this mean!!!!

Yes I dont think he is jacked up on drugs, or anything else than good ole fashion work related stress!!!
Happens to us all.. when you are doing something, and you cant understand what the F is going on, yes it makes you mad!
And I have so many times, Cursed up and down just like this over a ticket that I can not read, nor understand at the time when IM pressed for time.

Work stress its a bitch! LOL

[edit on 12-5-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Is it a day that ends in 'y'?
Of course he went nuts.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by slackerwire

What's even more hilarious is the fact that people are logging on to that site as Bill and acting like he is peaved and is going to sue!

[edit on 9-7-2008 by MrMysticism]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
thats not all that cool.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The dance remix is soo much cooler!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybach Hanson
thats not all that cool.

I don't think it was ment to be "cool"

Maybe add some intense music, a cigarette in his hand, and a leather jacket it might look a bit cool.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
what a great clip this person truly is the essential anchorman of the airwaves. All he is missing is the classic mustache to get the full effect going. ALot of people think the outburst was out of line but cmon that is some style there.

new topics

top topics

join