It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs of death or impending doom?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
haha nvm i need to lay off the weed

[edit on 13/5/08 by Nventual]

Regardless.

The topic is of real interest to me and, as the responses have shown, a few others as well.

This is a perfect subject for the Paranormal Studies forum and I hope to learn whatever information about premonitions others may be willing to put forward here.

spelling edit

[edit on 14/5/08 by masqua]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
no doubt. it interests me too and i'm sure there are signs of impending doom but only some people can feel them and not all the time. what i was feeling was too... cliche? for lack of a better word.
i don't have anything to contribute though and i was pretty fried when i made this topic. but hey im not dea.d

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
But why keep mentioning that detail when the topic is precognition?

Several, like myself, have provided hints that there is such a thing. One of the most common is the 'feeling' that something particular, but common like a phone call, is going to occur and then... it does.

We all tend to ignore them, brushing it off as if it was meaningless, calling it coincidence much the same way we brush off our dreams after waking up.

That's what I call interesting, but the usage of your drug of choice is hardly a good topic.

Just my opinion.

<< 1   >>

join