It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Posting: USA Voting is Rigged - Here is the Proof... Hacking Democracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
For such an important film, my previous Post:
Betrayal of Trust - You cant come back from treason ~!
So after repeated - request to CHANGE THE NAME _ Since We Are Change ~!
I must abide by the wishes of the Boards Members..

Hacking Democracy - is a citizen investigation that turned up the crown jewel of how to screw America. When Every Citizen Has Seen This Movie - then maybe we can address the issues raised in this documentary:
Until Then we must concentrate on waking our other citizens up.. wheter, they want to be or not. Divide and Conquer is their game plan and todate, I haven't came across a more unifying Movie Than "Hacking Democracy"
and the follow up interviews of NO PROGRESS...

video.google.com...

[edit on 12-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

[edit on 12-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

Mod Edit: all caps in title fixed.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
To bad this video won't reach everyone needed to make a difference. I haven't watched it and don't need to waste my time to watch it, the voting is rigged and has been for a long time. Good job on trying to inform people, but things like this are only found by people searching for the truth and not the sheep.

Love and Light

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Sadly, it won't play for me. I don't know why.

It doesn't even load an image at the start!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
you probably need flash player from www.adobe.com
you need to be on broadband or wait for ever...

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 888LetsRoll
you probably need flash player from www.adobe.com
you need to be on broadband or wait for ever...

I have the latest Flash player... I am on the library's WiFi that seems to bring me whatever I ask for at reasonable speeds. [shrug]

I click the link, it brings up a page with a white area where I would expect the vid to be. And it says "Done" at the bottom of the window.

I am clueless.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
more than likely they have that blocked some how.
try this.. go to whats called a HOT SPOT and use their wireless WiFi
connection. and then try it... if it works then they have it blocked.
you can go downtown and find 100's of Routers to attach to. the ones with the padlocks use WEP keys - the ones that say Unsecure are the ones you can attach too. and dont always assume every router has a gateway to the interenet because not all do. so just find one that does. subdivisions are another rich access area ... close to towns... coffee shops ... truck stops etc... even you can search yahoo for hot spots in your area.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 888LetsRoll

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll check them out. [smile]

Another line here just in case. [grin]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Good thread LetsRoll. Ive given ya my much coveted, rarely seen, stars, flags and tagged.

Wow. That was some powerful citizen footwork to expose all of the BS that diebold cronies and TPTB do to get themselves into office and/or get themselves paid very well.

Not really understanding why its in the skunkworks forum. This is one video that EVERY Voter in America needs to watch. Its 1hr21mins and well worth the watch.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Heres the link to the discussion and links to this video discussion that was started back in 2006 shortly after the release of the video.

I also wanted to copy over this external quote from mechang.

How very telling it is that Diebold pressured HBO to cancel the airing of this documentary just days before tomorrow's midterm elections. Fortunately, subsidiary of mega-corporation Time Warner did not cave to the guilty psychology of the Diebold or other electronic voting companies pleading to hide just suspicion of the 'fallible' system behind our vote.

Links to the article stating that are in that thread also.

HERE IS THE THREAD

Again thanx for bringing it back to the foreground since elections are coming up this year. (Not that it really matters if you are using an electronic voting machine apparently)

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Havn't seen the video but I will after I post this.
It's my understanding that it doesn't even need to be hacked at this point. Hacking the votes is probbably just icing on the cake when you start to look into the concept of super delegates electoral college. Supreme courts deciding who the president is. And the much warned against 2 party system.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
yea, it deplorible isn't it. that why every one need to see this - movie.
and if you really dig deep you will run into this fellow: Jordan Maxwell
and Arron Russo IRS - Bill Benson no state ratified the 16th ammendment,
it just goes on and on...
the reason we were dragged into WWII was Rothchild would get us to protect england and if we were sucessful then the Crown would give the Jews a Homeland... and the Holocaust ... did it take place in 1945 or 1933. when Judea declared war on Hitler - not the other way around.
history is interesting if you stop and really look at it.

new topics

top topics

join