It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamist Website Instructs Mujahideen in Using Popular U.S. Web Forums to Foster Anti-War Sentiment

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrezhnevX
disgusting are the facts aren't they ??

its the pentagon that makes covert propaganda , and there is no proof to DENY or confirm whether american blitzkrieg forces troopers(US army) soldiers kicked a pregnant woman...

as usual , I can say that you are a fascist pentagon/NSA propaganda agent , like you accuse OP of that thread of bogus stories ,,

Funny how this gets turned around to something Anti American. Oh well.

Fasist Pentagon/NSA propaganda agent? Wow, now that would be a sweet gig to have!! If I were one, then I'm suing because they are falling behind on my paycheck.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Simple reason says that terrorists do not want anti-war propaganda.
They want war, they want us to come to them. They like it!

Understand that and you understand why the title of this thread defys logic.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Islamist Website Instructs Mujahideen in Using Popular U.S. Web Forums

Translation: MEMRI and their Likhudnik masters are upset that their propaganda campaigns are failing and being revealed by ordinary citizens using the internet.

For example the repeated corrections of mistranslations of remarks on Israel by Iran's Ahmedinajad: these are seriously hampering Israel's efforts to get the US to go to war on their behalf in Iran.

Thus they have to concoct a story to discredit those citizens who are thwarting their efforts - obviously they're all secret Islamist agents

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by BrezhnevX
disgusting are the facts aren't they ??

its the pentagon that makes covert propaganda , and there is no proof to DENY or confirm whether american blitzkrieg forces troopers(US army) soldiers kicked a pregnant woman...

as usual , I can say that you are a fascist pentagon/NSA propaganda agent , like you accuse OP of that thread of bogus stories ,,

Funny how this gets turned around to something Anti American. Oh well.

Fasist Pentagon/NSA propaganda agent? Wow, now that would be a sweet gig to have!! If I were one, then I'm suing because they are falling behind on my paycheck.

Yeah!

And I am suing for having to sit beside him/her/it for the last 6 years!

Yo J, you gots some explaining to do!!!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kaspermartyrphantom

Awesome article about this propaganda site "reporting" on propaganda.
From the Guardian:
www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 12-5-2008 by clay2 baraka]

[edit on 12-5-2008 by clay2 baraka]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
No wonder this site is filled with liberal's. I think it must be working.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Good link - MEMRI is not the innocent academic group it pretends to be.

It is an organization with a very specific agenda, staffed by Israeli "ex"-intel types.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Excellent article! Starred...

Next time somebody references MEMRI we won't have to tell them it's a propaganda factory.

"First of all, it's a rather mysterious organisation. Its website does not give the names of any people to contact, not even an office address.

The reason for this secrecy, according to a former employee, is that "they don't want suicide bombers walking through the door on Monday morning"

Lol... these guys are a joke, trying to "Bridge the Gap between East & West", well they sure go about doing it in a weird way, smearing Muslims with every little dirty fact they can dig up.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

all dis-info agents claim on the web that they haven't received their pay, (and, presumably, you, the reader, are supposed to assume that that's why they're not dis-info agents).
just for your 'real' information.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
They want to expose us to there jihadi films? You mean like this?

www.youtube.com...

Yes, please expose us to more of these rediculous, yet funny videos, of MORONS blowing themselves up.

[edit on 13/5/2008 by C0bzz]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

wow whichever wacko terrorists got that job really have a cake gig !!! They don't even need to do anything as this has already happened. Polls show the majority of Americans are against the war and against the Bush administration and have been for some time.

They shouldn't have even bothered as the Bush administration has been doing their job for them for years.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by jfj123]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Firstly, I do not think Mujahideen really have the time or the access to the internet to "foster anti-war sentiment" just to piss off U.S. military. Actually the anti-war sentiment is kind of high lately, so I don't think there are any squads of Mujahideen warriors sitting behind their laptops in the middle of Iraqi desert or in the caves of Afganistan. I think the so-called War on Terror is increasing this anti-war sentiment all by itself.

Secondly, when talkinga bout MEMRI, always have this in mind:

SourceWatch

MEMRI is operated by a group closely associated with the Israeli intelligence organizations. Now, in an article in Haaretz, we find that the Israeli Army has sought to plant stories about "terrorism" in the press, and

"Psychological warfare officers were in touch with Israeli journalists covering the Arab world, gave them translated articles from Arab papers (which were planted by the [Israel Defense Forces] IDF) and pressed the Israeli reporters to publish the same news here." --Amos Harel, IDF reviving psychological warfare unit, Haaretz, January 25, 2005.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Souljah

Good find

It's been my sneaking suspicion all along. A group that so overtly proclaims their all for bridging the gap between East & West and helping clear up misconceptions about Muslims and does anything but? I don't buy that...

And I have trouble believing Islamic Fundamentalists from Afghanistan, Iraq and Palestine actually have the time to sit down at a friggin' computer, sign up for a few forums and start spreading anti-war messages.
Give me a break.
Most people in Palestine or Iraq don't even have clean drinking water or 4 solid walls and a roof to sleep under, let alone Internet Access and forum accounts.

[edit on 13/5/08 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

No death is funny. I'm sure if you were corrupted by your circumstances and by people wishing to abuse your good nature and determination, and you blew yourself up, I doubt your loved ones would enjoy the thought of you being mocked, no matter how heinous your final acts were going to be.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by C0bzz

No death is funny. I'm sure if you were corrupted by your circumstances and by people wishing to abuse your good nature and determination, and you blew yourself up, I doubt your loved ones would enjoy the thought of you being mocked, no matter how heinous your final acts were going to be.

Wow. That is one gilded lily you have there.

"abuse your good nature and determination" - we are talking about terrorists here, right? The people who blow up non-combatant men, women, children and themselves?

"corrupted by circumstances" - do you mean "a Muslim"?

Let's cut through the bull here - it is the religion of Islam that is creating, motivating and fostering these people. They don't go to their deaths screaming "Allah!" because they are secularist anti-government peace protesters.

Not that honour killings, polygamy and force marriages are particularly laudible, but if they are just doing it to themselves, who are we to stop them? It's when it comes to our doorstep that we have to deal with it.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by C.C.Benjamin

And how does your reply have anything to do with the topic at hand?

Or do you just like to vent some steam and contribute measly rants whenever you see your beloved Zionist masters are criticised and ridiculed?

I think the latter is true...

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I feel that the the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are unjustified. Furthermore, I support the freedom fighters that take up arms against those that seek to invade and occupy the land that their families have live upon for thousands of years.

I am not a terrorist. I am not a Muslim.

Am I a radical ideologist? I guess it depends on your philosophy.

I rather tend to think that invading a country on false pretenses and occupying their land to set up a "democratic" government, that a great deal of the population oppose, meanwhile allowing dozens of major corporations to benefit from this war and the suffering of millions of civilians, a rather radical idea.

But, then again ... I don't make the laws, so I guess most would consider my ideologies radical. Funny how that works, huh?

EDIT to cover my ass under the new "Homeland Security Laws":
I in no way encourage people to take up arms against another human being. Let us not forget the difference between the words "support" and "encourage".

[edit on 13-5-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett1972
Yeah!

And I am suing for having to sit beside him/her/it for the last 6 years!

Yo J, you gots some explaining to do!!!

B-Dawg:

I'll cut you in for a percentage so you can buy a new gold toof.

Word, G. Always keep your eye on the Man.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
all dis-info agents claim on the web that they haven't received their pay, (and, presumably, you, the reader, are supposed to assume that that's why they're not dis-info agents).
just for your 'real' information.

Billy Bob:

I'm never one to brag, but you'd probably vapor lock if you knew who I worked for.

I don't deal in disinformation but I have over 12 years in some other interesting skills, the ones that "serve in the twilight between active conflict and peace".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join