Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Oliver North deceiving the public - 2012

page: 1

join

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I am posting this thread because I am trying to find out as much information as I can in regards to a man called Oliver North, a man who worked with Reagan in a conspiracy to deceive the American Public by selling arms and importing drugs. However, I have been made aware it went alot deeper than that.

It is my opinion that this man has some kind of connection with something that I am trying to decypher as I don't quite understand everything. If someone can point me in to the right direction that would be great .Especially in regards to the owl of moloch and 911. I am convinced that someone here has the missing pieces of the puzzle on this site.

If you think you can help and don't want to post then please U2 me

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I have no clue what this has to do with 2012, but...

Try searching the 'net. I am certain you will find more than you can possibly read regarding this topic. Search for the "Iran-Contra Affair."

Also try to find the book "Defrauding America" by Rodney Stich, it is worth every penny, quite possibly the best book I've ever read that ties much of the 20th century events together.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
As mentioned, try the search on Iran Contra Hearings.

It was my belief that Ollie was just the 'Fall Guy' for the operation.

I feel, through his patriotism, he took the heat as to take it away from someone else

Also, the only mention I can remember associated Ollie with 911 was his advisement many years before it happened, regarding a man called Osama Bin Laden, and how dangerous he could become.

Not even sure if it was true or not, but it did seem to float around the net for a while.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by therainmaker

I have been doing a little exploring lately and Oliver North came up, fall guy.....maybe. I believe that he may be part of the puzzle I looking for. The information on the net is very limited and is not what I am looking for, I am looking for ideas to bounce around, for example. How did Oliver North originally learn about Osama Bin Laden. I am looking to go deeper. Oliver north is connected with 911 that I am convinced, but what exactly is his connection I don't know. But will find out.

The 2012 in the title, is because 911 was the start of the countdown. Since 911 the world has changed and is changing for the worst. There are things going on which I just sometimes want to bury my head in the sand and forget that I know. its all about looking for answers.

3000 + Dead 911 = mass hysteria and worldwide coverage
2000000 starving in Myanmar and we carry on our daily lives
10000 dead in china earthquake recent - small media coverage
40000+ troops dead - minimal coverage
600000+ dead in iraq - no coverage
Each death is a human being a person that had a family - NOT A NUMBER

Oliver North/Reagan/Bush/Cheney e.t.c .e.t.c are responsible for these deaths and many others

[edit on 13-5-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
He is a wonderful man
I have had the chance to meet him many times
Read his books .worth every penny

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by therainmaker

I have been doing a little exploring lately and Oliver North came up, fall guy.....maybe. I believe that he may be part of the puzzle I looking for. The information on the net is very limited and is not what I am looking for, I am looking for ideas to bounce around, for example. How did Oliver North originally learn about Osama Bin Laden. I am looking to go deeper. Oliver north is connected with 911 that I am convinced, but what exactly is his connection I don't know. But will find out.

The 2012 in the title, is because 911 was the start of the countdown. Since 911 the world has changed and is changing for the worst. There are things going on which I just sometimes want to bury my head in the sand and forget that I know. its all about looking for answers.

3000 + Dead 911 = mass hysteria and worldwide coverage
2000000 starving in Myanmar and we carry on our daily lives
10000 dead in china earthquake recent - small media coverage
40000+ troops dead - minimal coverage
600000+ dead in iraq - no coverage
Each death is a human being a person that had a family - NOT A NUMBER

Oliver North/Reagan/Bush/Cheney e.t.c .e.t.c are responsible for these deaths and many others

[edit on 13-5-2008 by franspeakfree]

4075 is the actual number of troops that have died
With 1 pending confirmation

this is the MIA/POW

Name Date
Ahmed Qusai al-Taei: Status - missing-captured 23-Oct-2006
Spc. Alex R. Jimenez: Status - missing-captured 12-May-2007
Pvt. Byron W. Fouty: Status - missing-captured 12-May-2007

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
So Bush is responsible for all the Chinese dead from an earthquake and for all the people dying in myanmar? Now just how does that work?

UA bottle line three...UA bottle line three....

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Not just Bush but the whole family ties secret societys, it goes alot deeper than just one man.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I am posting this thread because I am trying to find out as much information as I can in regards to a man called Oliver North, a man who worked with Reagan in a conspiracy to deceive the American Public by selling arms and importing drugs. However, I have been made aware it went alot deeper than that.

It does go a lot deeper than that. My dad was murdered over it along with Fred Alvarez, & Patty Castro. It's called the "octopus". U2U me for more info, I'm glad to talk to you about how deep it goes.

5/25/08--Madison, TN---
Oliver North Confrontation Part 1

Oliver North Confrontation Part 2

Oliver North Confrontation Part 3

[edit on 27-5-2008 by desertfae]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFwife
He is a wonderful man
I have had the chance to meet him many times
Read his books .worth every penny

Such a wonderful man- he is a professional liar, helped cover up in murders, had 23 indictments, and was only let off cause bush stepped in and got him off the hook cause he covered for them. .... right, such a wonderful man.
Forgive my attitude, but this man should be in prison for all he's done.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by desertfae]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Oliver North was pardoned by the U.S. government for illegally trading in weapons and heroin and coc aine with the largest narcoterrorist (at that time during the Reagan-Bush administration) in the mideast, Mansour Al Kassar.

He was also involved in funding the Contras with illegal drug money, although can claim ignorance because he was so illegally ordered by NSA, Bush & Casy (Reagan was a puppet).

He was also chosen in the event that Operation Northwoods was imposed (martial law) in the U.S. to be one of the people in line to run the government of the U.S.

His milieu was heavily involved -- (but covertly) involved with BCCI in laundering drug money and financing the Muslim Brotherhood terrorists, including bin Laden ... and with the international trafficking of sex slaves and prostitution.

You should go to the library or buy a copy of The Secret War Against The Jews (which is an intelligence history of the western and mid-eastern intelligence communities over the 21th century), and look in the index under his name. There, you will find the whole scoop on Ollie.

He currently hosts a tv show in the U.S. on war.

He was a loyal and faithful U.S. Military officer who was "handled" by Bill Casey and George Bush to break U.S. laws in the belief he was serving his country and the National Security Agency. Casey & Bush, as usual, are the traitors faithful to the Bank of England, the Fed, the Nazis, the neo-Nazis, the Muslim Brotherhood, the NWO and Saudi Arabia.

In this one can not fault Ollie, as he was serving his "country" as he perceived it to be represented by Reagan and Bush and Casey.

Additionally, the "hostages" he was instructed to illegally trade weapons and drugs for were U.S. intelligence operatives sent to assassinate the families of suspected terrorists, in what Bush learned from Israel to be "preventive kidnapping" -- just as the Bush murderers today are doing "preventive war".

[edit on 27-5-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist

His milieu was heavily involved -- (but covertly) involved with BCCI in laundering drug money and financing the Muslim Brotherhood terrorists, including bin Laden ... and with the international trafficking of sex slaves and prostitution.

In this one can not fault Ollie, as he was serving his "country" as he perceived it to be represented by Reagan and Bush and Casey.

I do hold him accountable for this. I can fault him. He knew what was going on and to play stupid cause he was "just following orders" is bull. He's been covering since it happened and continues to cover today.
Because of his actions along with Bush, Reagan, Casey, Nichols and the rest of the scum my dad and the man I knew as an uncle were executed because they dared to try to expose this mess.
He knew exactly what he was doing, he knew it was wrong, he purposely covered it up. Yes, I can fault Ollie.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I recently saw a video on ATS where North is testifing to the Senate on
Iran-Contra and a southern Senator say he knows of Norths involvment
with Rex-84 (US concentraiton camps). The lead Senator on the panel was
Daniel Inhoe(sp) of Hawaii and stopped the southern Senator dead in his tracks when that subject came up...."It will not be discussed at this time"

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Just to update thanks for your info, without going to deep I havee been looking into everything and I understand what its all about now and the connection with not just with the Bush family but others. Basically from what I understand now is the 'government' can do whatever they want when they want, no matter who is killed or injured in the process and walk away scot free, until they leave this planet that is, then the bell rings!

join