It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FreeMason Symbol on Earthquake map with 7.8 in the middle?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Are the Freemasons trying to tell us something. I noticed that there were some dots that were in a straight line and out of curiosity I thought I would connect them.. Then I noticed that it looked kind of like the Freemason symbol.. The rule was I must connect 3 or more dots in a row... Check out the link about the DC Streets...

Street Layout

Edit to add link to where I got the original picture....
USGS

[edit on 12-5-2008 by ats1629]

Mod Edit: Image URL

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Oh, for crying out loud.
You guys have way too much free time on your hands.

It's interesting, when you put the lines on the map, quite entertaining if you ask me, connecting the dots......"oh look I made a horsey." You've found what you wanted to see, you didn't really find anything that's...well...relevant. Sorry.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

Dont apologize Simon... I am not auditioning for American Idol.. This is a Conspiracy website... If you want something boring and bland go to an MSM story.. I am sick of people dogging other peoples threads.. Is this the most factually based thread...no.. But yet someone telling us about a dream they had is considered a good thing on ATS so cut me some slack please...

By the way... take me up on that challenge.. find another freemason symbol or a "Horsey" as you so rudely put it.. Please I emplore you.. Connect the dots....

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
How did you come to choose to connect the dots in which you did in that image? What about all of the other dots which don't fall into line with your Freemason symbol?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
even IF it WAS a compass and square symbol..

it would be meant to be it's actual manifestation.. which is the symbol of Thelema
... as above so below..

-

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Oh come on, this is just getting ridiculous now.

Why did you choose those 20-odd points from a sample of 284??

Additionally it may interest you to know that there are literally millions of earthquakes every year, so technically you could draw up lines to show anything you wanted.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I have to say I am surprised by ATS members.. Next time I will post a story about a dream I had... Yes there are 284 dots from earthquakes on the picture...but notice the most of the lines I have created are from the larger dots.... There are only about 13 to 14 that I count that are magnitude 5 or larger!!!! And of those I have connected the dots to 11 of them!!!! Isn't strange that 11 of the mag 5 earthquake dots seem to be in straight lines... Is this map is already taking into account the curvature of the earth and those could maybe be satellite patterns.....

new topics

top topics

join