It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Bomb Syria" Woolsey advises McCain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

"Bomb Syria" Woolsey advises McCain

therealnews.com

Eric Margolis: Former CIA head James Woolsey heads group of neo-con advisors to John McCain
Monday May 12th, 2008

John McCain has recruited several members of "The Committee on the Present Danger" as foreign policy advisors, including former CIA head James Woolsey. Do Woolsey's viewpoints represent McCain's vision for America and the world?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
John McCain & his cronies (advisors) want more blood, more violence, and more weapons of mass-destruction to use against innocent people. The human-scum, who manage the fiat-federal government are very willing to destroy poor & rich nations, who stand against their New World Order.

therealnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
We can take *some* comfort in knowing these guys aren't in place just yet... but from a standpoint of trying to 'end' our Mid-East activities, this certainly doesn't look very promising for one potential future
(sounds like another one of those 'understatements' I've been running into... getting a bit contagious, I suppose)

S & F

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

I am of the opinion that the same people that are behind this "advice" will dictate our Middle East policy regardless of whom is in the white house. I don't think we will be changing our ways over there until the oil runs dry.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I agree with ya' there, Karl. Just trying to give myself some peace of mind this morning and ya' had to go and ruin it

I definitely get that huge 'empty pit' in my stomach just thinking about these all too willing puppets being the next ones in the perceived position of power

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

I see what you mean. I appreciate you & the work you do.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
while i wish ron paul would become prez,,,,,i pray that mcCain loses,,,because if he wins,,, i can see nothing but missiles flyng and troops dying... endless war,,,,,at least obama seems to want peace and won't jump the gun into war---at least seemingly

but i think you guys are right,,,,the plans are already drawn up and ready to go,,,,and regardless of who's prez,,,,,the ptb's agenda will be carried out

yet,i believe, with mcCain those war agenda's will be much easier to accomplish

it seemss as if future wars are when not if,,,,,and forget sanctions and talks,,,,,load the missiles

what happened to avoiding war at all costs,and last resort,,,,,,to try all other means ad nauseum

top topics

join