It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do we go from here guys?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
We all know this world is going to hell, we know the governments (all of them) are greedy and mass war is upon us + myanmar + chemtrails + about 80 other things that just arent right. Its a money game.

Its safe to say 99.9 percent of the population are sheep.

I know it will get better but its going to get much worse first.

Where do we go from here? Maybe time itself will open peoples eyes and then those bastards will be powerless.

The situation is dire. How shall we proceed my friends?

We are on this planet at this present time for a reason, that thought gives me power at least

2012 sounds like it will play an integral role

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Herbal Oli]

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Herbal Oli]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
proceed with spirituality...
the battle of ''good'' and ''evil'' is simply a battle of polar opposites. Rich people understand this and exploit people by dividing them, thus dividing and conquering.
But to me spirituality is key. Not religion, but true spirituality. Enjoy every day because its a blessing man. This universe is perfect in design, as they would not have you believe.
Not only do they want our money, but they literally want our souls...
there is no hell and there is no objective heaven. What you do in this physical realm determines your afterlife.
Some don't believe in the after life, which is simply the timeless 4th and upper dimensions that our simple brains cannot comprehend, but after having a near death experience, plenty of out of body experiences, revealing mushroom/peyote/ayahuasca ceremonies on the reservation, the 4th dimension is quite clear to me.
Learn how to develop your psychic abilities.
Vibrate with positive energy as much as possible.
Learn to conquer all of your emotions.
Meditate.
Read as much as you can because I sense a future where books will become obsolete. Books can open your mind in ways no television ever will.
I suggest check out some of what the Dalai Lama has to say about life.
Learn about quantum physics.
Jump out of an airplane...
go do shrooms at the grand canyon
live your life to the fullest and do the things you will want to do if you knew you only had one day to truly live...

peace and blessings all of your ways

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
proceed with spirituality...
the battle of ''good'' and ''evil'' is simply a battle of polar opposites. Rich people understand this and exploit people by dividing them, thus dividing and conquering.
But to me spirituality is key. Not religion, but true spirituality. Enjoy every day because its a blessing man. This universe is perfect in design, as they would not have you believe.
Not only do they want our money, but they literally want our souls...
there is no hell and there is no objective heaven. What you do in this physical realm determines your afterlife.
Some don't believe in the after life, which is simply the timeless 4th and upper dimensions that our simple brains cannot comprehend, but after having a near death experience, plenty of out of body experiences, revealing mushroom/peyote/ayahuasca ceremonies on the reservation, the 4th dimension is quite clear to me.
Learn how to develop your psychic abilities.
Vibrate with positive energy as much as possible.
Learn to conquer all of your emotions.
Meditate.
Read as much as you can because I sense a future where books will become obsolete. Books can open your mind in ways no television ever will.
I suggest check out some of what the Dalai Lama has to say about life.
Learn about quantum physics.
Jump out of an airplane...
go do shrooms at the grand canyon
live your life to the fullest and do the things you will want to do if you knew you only had one day to truly live...

peace and blessings all of your ways

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Thank you friend.

Yes i do meditate and i know i will find the answers there
Im just worried for the rest of those who are blinded by fear. But i guess everything happens for a reason.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
It is hard to stay positive with all thats going on.... i sometimes read something so disturbing, and then ill go out shopping or something, and no-one has the slightest idea whats going on? no-one is aware....no-one seems to be awake... being on ats, you see how their evil plans are progressing, and there is nothing that can be done, because the sheep are right where they want them.... its scary, its disheartening...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
What we do is stop being silent. For many years anyone who spoke up was ridiculed and poked fun of and bullied into submission and those who thought the same were too afraid to speak for fear of being treated that way. We shouldn't let that happen anymore.

We've been told to go home and lock our doors, turn on our security systems, leave the police to roam the streets and enjoy ourselves watching propoganda TV, buying things on the shopping channel using credit cards, putting us into debt to them so that, when necessary, they can turn the screw and force us to do what they want. They've taken away our communities and our trust in each other, so whenever we walk the streets we look at others and our first thoughts are to scared of people we don't know. They made us fight ourselves through gangs and crime. They've tried to divide and conquer us, and they're are succeeding.

But they gave us the internet, and when our outside communities were taking from us, we formed new ones online, and these new communities can band together, support each other spread the word. No more silence, we shall stand up and speak our minds, and we will not be suppressed any more.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
People just need to understand why they're all fighting... and why it's so pointless so they can just stop and get their perspective straightened.

Take creationists and evolutionists for instance... one thinks that creation comes from above, the other thinks creation comes from below and they argue constantly. But what they don't realize is that they're both right. Mathematically it doesn't matter because the universe is a closed system. Like a circle or point in space.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
how do you get a person to see the light? Im convinced that Jesus really didn't cure physical blindness, but rather blindness in the metaphorical sense that we speak of in this thread. Ive read a lot about Jesus from the metaphysical perspective, and things seem to make more sense in this way. Also when you take into account the thousands of years of knowledge suppression, and the different dialects, translations, and deliberate changes in scripture to deceive the masses, its easy to understand why atheism and nihilism are so rampant today.
The Bible, like any other historical account, is simply a perspective on the truth of the universe. When you study different religions, beliefs, and practices that are truly spiritual, you see that there is only one main rule of the universe. A very simple rule: Treat everything like you would yourself....
very simple..

new topics

top topics

join